Who is going to win?

Lets be serious guys. Who is actually gonna win tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
youtube.com/watch?v=X1lZoqcWEcE
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary

digits say pepe landslide

trump out performing mitt romney by 140k votes in florida, god emperor will win it, screen cap this post

Is KEK a false prophet?

Trump checkem

Jill Stein

If double digits, Trump is the new president..

Nah

yup
>13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
Revelation 16

America

Yeah

A

who the fuck in their right intelligent mind thinks Hill-stroke-ary will win?

If we had some reliable polling data we'd be able to make a guess, but they've ben nothing but garbage for years so really no-one has a clue.

Lot of last minute betting on Trump, but really, who the fuck knows?

Oh hi abdul! How is life in Algeria going?

Im just questioning it. Everyone I ask has their own opinion or isnt voting.

Russia!

Do russians actually like Trump?

Trump will win. His floor is 260 votes and he will take one of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or Minnesota to sew it up. He is attacking on all fronts. Hillary's firewall hasn't just been breached, the gates are being overrun.

Couldn't quite get those digits again, could you?

FUCKING

Meme answer?
Trump

No meme answer?
Hillary

WHITE

SHILL

Hillar's spending her last day campaigning in fucking PA. Trump has it in the bag

I support Trump but I still think Hillary will win though... Wall street, the big corporations, the media and the politicians just won't let it happen

not the guy who can't even eat a pizza right alright

its probably going to be very close

i dont know who will win

I don't know, for me it's like some South Park episode.

Why did the gif have to cut off so soon? I wanted to see the stringy cheese come out of that crust. I have a boner dude c'mon.

Im ready to build the wall vatos

ez 4 trump

It's determined that Hillary wins. Does anybody still believes that any sitting establishment politician wants an outsider?

Donald John Trump, will win the election according to the Prophet Kek(Kuk).

Trump is the greatest american currently alive. It's a shame he'll lose tomorrow.

How do you feel as a Mexican that 80%+ of this sites user base are insulting you (or Mexicans in general)?

>outperforming Obama in his first term
>outperforming Romney
>Hillary cancelling shit, like expensive fireworks celebration (in areas not projected to receive rain)
>exit voter polls are cascading red

Feminists, SHW's, LGBTQristuvxyz will win.

>Assange says Clinton
>Pilger says Clinton
>Intelligence services says Clinton
>Media says Clinton
>International society? Clinton.

You know what lads? i say TRUMP.

I feel it in my bones.

KEK

Trump will win. And he's going to win big league.

>Who is actually gonna win tomorrow?

Whichever side had the biggest turnout in the primaries.

Hillary will win, because she's a corrupt cunt and the establishment won't allow Trump to win.

Trump will have more support and votes than her, but it won't matter.

Be ready to fight, lads.

America will be the new laughing stock of Sup Forums sweet justice.
>60%
>Clinton in charge

What the fuck is up with that image

Can anyone tell me why they decided to give Trump RED EVIL COMMIE VODKA PERESTROYKA RED ALERT CONSCRIPT REPORTING color, and Clitory gets BLUE AMERICA FREEDOM LIBERTY DEMOCRACY color?

And it's everywhere
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

Trump

I voted in FL. I can tell you this state is going red this year. Not sure about the rest of the country tho.

Because Trump is a republican nominee
and Clinton is a democrat nominee

McMullin forces it to the house

Clinton

the reasons the republicans are red and democrats blue in the USA, is due to the fact that those are the colours with maxumum contrast on early black and white television sets

The parties didnt have colors before TV.

This is why I'm thinking trump will take it if rampant voter fraud isnt at work.

its traditional, at least for some time dems have alway been blue and republicans red when the networks do election coverage.

Trump will win

voting is riggered, even it isn't democrats nu males and women outnumber trump voters.
even some republicans hate trump. as much as I want him to win, its just a lost cause. enjoy world war!

TRUMP WILL GRAB IT BY THE PUSSY.

but seriously yim with assange. he wont be allowed to grab america be the pussy.

You might be too stupid and uneducated to discuss matters, here. That's saying a lot.

Potomusto, tovarisch
youtube.com/watch?v=X1lZoqcWEcE

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

Trump has won.

fpbp

The Jews.

if this post ends in 7 then trump will win :) !!

Clinton

Why are some in here all of a sudden thinking hillary hag will win?

Am I missing something?

KEK has never been a false prophet, for these numbers prove that.

Hillary

Fail

BAGUETTE!

Trump will win comfortably. The digits confirm.

CTR. They're being paid by the Clinton campaign until after the election. Then they're lose ends and get suicided.

Jews.

gee thanks

Probably Hillary, massive voter fraud. The system is rigged.

>am I missing something?

You're missing reality. With all the memeing you lost track of the reality where Hillary is the favourite to win

We must channel our meme energies both through the internet and through meditation

We must send trump our combined force

Then he will win

>566
What did they mean by this ?

>demon
The God Emperor shall defeat the Demon Queen.

The digits have foretold.

repeat with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

Honestly it's such a close race that we don't know.

THIS. No matter who wins. We all lose

hillary

Not you anyway you filthy impoverished potato eating alcoholic Catholic kiddy fucking beta leftist cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk

Dems should have been made red since they're communists.

if the system is rigged Hillary wins
if not Trump wins

pretty much
ignore the shills, she cannot win without massive fraud at this point

can anyone explain to me how you delusional minds think he's gonna win.
he needs FL, NC and nevada (which he's gonna lose anyways) and that's still not enough. you think he's winning new hampshire? give me a break

hilary

Jeb!

Hillary because establishment wont let Trump win.

Voter fraud on election day is unheard of.

Why do you ask, are you nervous, lol? This is how toy can tell Trump is going to lose. All the pro-Trump echo chambers have spent all day asking "H-he's going to win, r-right??".

Meanwhile, all the pro-Hillary echo chambers are just discussing how hilarious it will be when Trump loses tomorrow.

source

When people die, gasses build up in the corpse and occasionally escape the body through the anus.

Kek is the last desperate fart escaping the corpse that was Trump's campaign.

Whose the dragon? I can figure the beast is this site and the Internet in general and the "false prophet" is trump assuming he wins (still better than hillary) but he may not save us but eventuality be forced to a third and cataclysmic world war.

Means she will win a 556 round to the head for treason.