Why are millennials obsessed with video games?

Why are millennials obsessed with video games?

Because real life sucks.

the void

Because fun things are fun?

Because they are intelligent enough for university and higher study.

cuz hairy vaginas scare me

easy access and good graphics

the first space invaders caused a yen shortage in japan

however, NEETism is a problem.

Because the world fucking hates white males and we are fucked so it's a retreat.

Because I have lost control of my life, I do well in college but hate it.

I had shoulder surgery and my dream job has been denied because of it.

its a good stress release valve
instead of acting like a nigger and go around starting fights after a stressful day i chill back and kill some NPCs with godmode or something
its why i play games at least not sure about others

It's fun. Most people have shit taste in games so theres still tons of patrician games to discover.

sheever is an aryan goddess

I honestly stopped playing video games in like middle school. I ended up playing video games again since I made new friends in college. I'm trying to stop playing little by little. It's starting to feel like a waste of time as I get more busy.

Because, even though there's a slew of horse-shit, the good ones are really good

How do you even live in such an empty room?

kyle?

because liberals and boomers ruined reality?

Sheever looks kinda attractive sometimes

Most intelligent American I've ever seen

Escapism.

>Why are boomers so obessed with books?

they activate the good feels brain section when there are very few ways to do that without crippling yourself with debt forever or marrying a whore whose been corrupted with the "sexual liberation" meme and will leave you for no reason other than she misses the cock carousel and can't pair bond with her husband.

literally escapism.

I'm autistic, completely unempowered, and have little to no agency in my daily life, so I seek solace in escapist worlds where I can influence goings on in perceivable ways, and the negative and positive consequences of my actions are generally clear in the long-term and short-term in terms of their being noticeable and traceable progression.

Also Jews.

Escapism and vanity are the new zeitgeist. That's why.

because interactive entertainment is more fun than non interactive entertainment.

They're fun

They are fun.

Millenials read more than boomers actually