Was the CBS rural purge a deliberate plot to undermine WASP culture?

Was the CBS rural purge a deliberate plot to undermine WASP culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

socionomics.net/2013/10/the-rural-purge-the-year-cbs-killed-everything-with-a-tree-in-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what?

Why would you think fags on Sup Forums would even know what you are referring too?

>… The 1970-71 season saw CBS cancel “Green Acres,” “The Beverly Hillbillies,” “Mayberry R.F.D.,” “The Red Skelton Show,” “The Jim Nabors Hour,” “Hee-Haw,” “Family Affair,” “Hogan’s Heroes” and other folksy shows.

>“It was the year CBS killed everything with a tree in it,” quipped the actor who played Mr. Haney on “Green Acres.”…

socionomics.net/2013/10/the-rural-purge-the-year-cbs-killed-everything-with-a-tree-in-it/

We'll, at least CTR slide threads have gotten creative. 8/10

I don't know, and I don't think any of us cared - true wasps don't watch much TV.

Hogans Heroes is GOAT though.

Hogan's Heroes is a great show

amazing show

>true wasps don't watch much TV
Who was watching all of those shows then?

Mr. Haney could have sold Brian some revivifying potion out of the baaaaaack of his truck.

t. ALF

The middle class, who else?

wasps =/= white people.

And 2017 will see a liberal media purge, Anime will become real.

WASP = White Anglo Saxon Protestant
It has nothing to do with class

do you even understand what wasp means

Oh dear, you must be a storm-weenie.

Please educate yourself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

We are the traditional american elite, not just anyone who manged to wash ashore.

dont know, might have just been a change in culture. Like how westerns were really popular until the moon landing, and then all those shows faded away and sci-fi became the new hit thing with shows like Star Trek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
>White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

I didnt even need to open your link

White aryan sexy people?

That's from the tv show show "Petticoat Junction", isn't it?

Fuck, I'm old.

WASP is a description of this class. If you were not born to a wealthy New England family and were not educated in the traditional high schools and universities you are simply not a WASP.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I bet you are one of those people that think non Anglos can also be WASPs

They were the "traditional" American population -- full stop.

Like any other nation, they have an elite class and an underclass.

The history of the 20th century can be understood in terms of WASP elites acquiescing to growing Jewish power in virtually every sphere of life -- business, society, politics, academia, and culture. Their former hegemony has been supplanted almost completely by Jewish hegemony, and the Jews have been ruthless in exercising their power to the maximum.

OP's "rural purge" was just one small example of this.

>WASP is a description of this class

no it isnt you stupid faggot.

Wow, this place really has been infested with stormtards.

Being white, anglo-saxon, and protestant does not in itself make you a WASP. You must be from an elite family and you must have been educated at the right schools.

I'm sorry if you pathetic people have been stuffing your egos by thinking you are wasps but if you have to be able to dress like picrelated to be a wasp. You also need to know how to sail, appreciate running, biking, be colorblind, not buy new furniture or clothing, drive a jeep, etc.

>You also need to know how to sail, appreciate running, biking, be colorblind, not buy new furniture or clothing, drive a jeep, etc.
No that just makes you an upper middle class WASP
Also you didnt answer the question
Can non Anglos be WASPs?

>Can non Anglos be WASPs?
Clearly you're a retard. It's in the name.

What you don't understand is that all wasps are white anglo-saxon protestants but not all white anglo saxon protestants are wasps.

If you are not upper class, you are not a wasp, that's it I'm afraid. Not to mention, the Catholics at Georgetown have done us far more damage than the jews ever could.

Dude, we get your point. "WASP" has nearly always connoted "high status" in addition to the acronymed categories.

OP may have committed a bit of a faux pas in referencing "WASP culture" rather than "white culture."

The deeper point here is that such distinctions never used to be necessary. American culture was white culture, and white culture was "WASP" culture. You didn't really have to invent terms to distinguish what was effectively everybody.

The Jews invented this discourse because they needed a more sanitized / user-friendly means of talking about the goyim. So instead of "goyim elites" we get the term "WASP" and the rest get regarded as "white trash."

The Wikipedia article you linked to helpfully points this out: "People rarely call themselves WASPs, except humorously. The acronym is typically used by non-WASPs."

>upper class
If we were to go by your definition most WASPs would be upper middle class