Is the CTR meme real?

What the fuck? I would have thought that in the middle of the day in US time on November 7th, this board would be full of Trump threads, but all I see are "Drumftards BTFO" and "Just give up"

Is this meme real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
correctrecord.org/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/
politico.eu/article/in-swipe-at-trump-clinton-names-merkel-as-her-favorite-world-leader/
time.com/4166539/hillary-clinton-woman-governing-campaigning/
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/779401886403145728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen the real surge in shittily made Hillary memes and DRUMPF BTFO posts.

Trump fans are losing hope.
Hillary fans come here to shitpost.

Do they really think that it will discourage us?

I don't understand this cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums
>HRC is so powerful and corrupt, she can rig any poll in her favor, she owns the media, and can kill anyone who stands in her way
>but she has to hire a small team of people to post memes on an anonymous anime forum in order to win the election
Don't you think the obvious answer is that "CTR" are just trolls who enjoy how easily retards like you get riled up?
Maybe the reason you see so many "DRUMPF BTFO" posts is because it's a guaranteed 10 (You)s every time.

>Trump fans are losing hope
>"Who could this terrible shitpost be by?"
>Australia

Go shitpost somewhere else

Of course CTR is real. Have you not been on Sup Forums the past months? This is their last day so they're shilling in full force. Even the mods are compromised.

Doesn't matter, they will hang anyway.

ITS BECAUSE NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULD SUPPORT A MYSOGONISTIC RACIST XENOPHOBIC MEGLOMANIAC WHO SEXUALLY ASSAULTS WOMEN

when will you delusional Drumpfkins learn, he is so fucking Stumped!

Look at the polling lol

>get out of my safe space

Trumpfags are just the most sensitive of special snowflakes aren't they?

Trumpfags are the biggest losers

they will be so BTFO tomorrow

Damn Millenials, have to ask themselves if someting is real because MeMes drilled a hole in their head like orwellian newspeak.
GO READ 1984

CTR is defending GOVERMENTAL RITUAL CHILD ABUSE and is supporting it whit their SHILLING!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOUL!
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

The fire has risen, the rope are being secured,and the brick mortar is mixing. This is the only solace they can falsely embed into their subconscious. Shadilay.

This bullshit is the last fart escaping the corpse of what was Trump's political career.

Only one of the candidates has been accused of child abuse.

What a sad, disposable meme. This whole post is a big fat mess.

I bet you dio pizza related things to your kids.
GET YOURSELF A MILLSTONE

Shitposter here

30% chance you see an Austrian HRC post it's me.

:>)

Funny how the only people who take this shit seriously are retards.

Enjoy watching your hero give his concession speech tomorrow. Remember this post when you start to cry.

Clarification: are you asking CTR is real, or if the memes of CTR are legitimate?

CTR is a real organization.

Dude im not even murrican, but sure an AUSSIE SHITPOSTER want WW3, tou have the most racist goverment anyhow.
Go fucking to where u came from and freespeech is a joke.

Sup Forums logic

>if you support clinton you're a CTR shill
>if you dislike Trump you're a CTR shill
>if you don't support either candidate you're a CTR shill
>if you support Trump but think he'll lose you're a CTR shill

Why is Sup Forums such a hugbox?

nerd virgin confirmed

>Go fucking to where u came from and freespeech is a joke.

Ask Putin to pay for English lessons because I don't understand you.

Trump will lose. You will fell bad. If you start feeling depressed, there is no shame in talking to a professional about it.

(you)

It's CTR appearing more prevalent because a large portion of Sup Forums is shitposting in the sticky.
Next question?

this

not an argument

Approved, Keked and Checked. PRAISE KEK

It was never a Meme to begin with.

Infiltrators and Demoralizers.

There are no actual Hillary fans on here.

They're all just neutral but they pretend to like her for (You)s.

Where have you been the last 4 months?

Nah, I like Hillary's policies

Fucking right?

I'd imagine a fair number of these people are passive losers in real life and Sup Forums offers them an opportunity they don't get IRL; to be part of a group.
Virtue signaling to the max to impress people they will never meet.

I pretend to like her because Trump supporters are incredibly sensitive and easy to bait.

CTR was hired to post on multiple popular websites, not just Sup Forums.
Sup Forums has already been mentioned multiple times by the MSM this election alone.

Well, OP, tbqh it makes perfect sense. Hillary definately knows about us. So much so that she even put Pepe the frog on her own presidential website. (rip my sides) I'm sure she gets intel on us daily from her btfo minions. "Madam Secretary, I have bad news. It seems as if Sup Forums has just fucked your shit up again." A wealthy and powerful political elite such as Clinton could easily hire a team of SJW faggots and numales to do cyber combat against us. Look at last night's DDoS against us and wikileaks. I'm certain CTR is real and they're here and they're being paid to do it. It's ok though. They'll all be hunted down on the DOTR. Hang in there, lads. Fight the good fight. We are truly at war with demonic globalists. That's the truth.

>When asked what foreign leader she would emulate as President of the United States Hillary said, "Well, I have to say that I highly admire Angela Merkel."

You seem to like refugee dick and globalism.

I doubt it, Sup Forums is extremely easy to bait. Just saying "Drumf" will net you 4 or 5 (You)s easily.

So, Bill Clinton???

Was that said before or after Merkel flooded Germany with refugees?

lmao everybody in germany loves Mutti, she's a great leader.

And the globalist meme is getting pretty stale...

Said on Jan. 7, 2016

You know that is a straight up lie. You're a propaganda shill. Once we stop the spread of globalism and nationalists rise up to fight back, we must make it our priority to put people like you in the oven first.

We all get that she could, but fucking why?
The people here probably aren't even on her fucking radar.

How has Sup Forums affected this election cycle?
Be specific.

It doesn't matter what you think you retarded spic

>trolls trolls asking about trolls trolling trolls.

Welcome to the new Sup Forums, homos

Trump supporters have jobs dude.

>does not agree with me
>must be a shill

:^)

Correct The Record is a real organization
correctrecord.org/
and they've been shitting up the whole of fucking Sup Forums, infinitychan, and reddit since fucking june

Shadilay!

Lurk moar.

It is you who doesn't agree with reality.

Whats Actually Happening
>Rest of this site sees Sup Forums losing
>Comes here to laugh because for months you have shat up the entire site and done permanent damage due to r/thedonald

What Sup Forums thinks is happening
>CTR SHILL REEEE

>Is the CTR meme real?
I've witnessed it live, coordinated with Hillary's twitter.

Wrong. I heard this white trash methhead looking woman talking about how she made $85 working for the clinton campaign walking into my apartment one day. Sorry CTR but everyone with half a brain is fully aware that you're real

Didn't the wikileaks say CTR have pizza.

Basically CTR are kiddiefiddlers.

I think you underestimate this board, a whole lot of memes and info get spread from here and sometimes even make the news.

This site is definitely influencial.

Yes, CTR is real. It has been for months, if you haven't realized. BenJaMinFischBein

We're the opposition to the MSM. Clinton has spent billions of dollars on her campaign and buying celebrities and news reporters, etc. We're a 24/7 grass roots movement splintered across the entire globe. Trump has spent only several million and we dominate social media and have even trolled the mainstream media. The entire wikileaks thing... we're a part of all of that. We, as the whole of the alt-right internet, have as much power, influence, and visibility as a GIANT media corp like NBC or CNN. They absolutely hate us. If Hillary wins, I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to shut us down.

CTR is a real organization, funded by Clinton super pack (with illegal campaign coordination)

The best evidence that they actually post to subvert social media would be the complete silence after sept 11th when Hillary passed the fuck out and was thrown in van. Sup Forums was back to normal, but there's still shitposters here. The better example that day was /r/politics was back to normal, not flooded with pro-clinton/anti-trump by accounts less than a year old.
This also happened on a national holiday recently, but I forgot which one.
That being said, not everyone who doesn't support Trump is a shill, but its hard to tell, so its more fun to call them shills.

source

>can't tell if bait
Trump supporters like to use anecdotal "evidence" like this to support their claim.

>Trump can't be losing cuz muh signs and bumper stickers
>Trump can't be losing cuz muh JewBook people says so

Here's your (you) for truth.

>Be specific
Enough with the vague bullshit. I don't want to hear that Sup Forums has influenced the election; show me or shut the fuck up.

Still no specifics.

>we changed the election with muh memes
Yeah, how?
>well, uhhh.....

some are just the typical underage Sup Forums shitheads that have nothing better to do than troll people for (You)s but yes CTR is real

The Rothschilds are getting tired of Hillary's constant pleading for more handouts, so the DNC's had to resort to less extravagant methods of propaganda to fit their budget.

Booking trips on the Lolita Express is expensive, y'know, so there isn't always a lot left over for the actual campaigning part of her job.

>I just need $1,000,000 more.
>Just $5,000,000 more please.
>I swear, $150,000,000 and I'll be good.

It's to keep us busy and disable our ability to orchestrate another meme campaign to fuck with normies like the text to vote thing

>"Madam Secretary, I have bad news. It seems as if Sup Forums has just fucked your shit up again."

Literally anyone who uses the forced 'drumpf' meme is pretty much confirmed CTR. Noone uses that shit in reality and I dont even like trump.

I can't tell if you're trolling, or just inept. But I guess I'll bite. Here you go.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Now go ahead and move your goal posts back another 10 yards, and ask how Sup Forums has affected the elections, but in a way that discounts that specific example.

I showed you one example in my post, faggot. (pic related) And here's another (pic related) for (you). How many votes do you think we've lost Hillary? We're swaying public opinion and steering normies away from her.

We even used the media against itself.
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/

Any politician would pay Hiro millions of dollars for the service we provide, but... unfortunately, we're free people and not bought and paid for shills. We're an idea and a belief that can't be bought or sold. Hence the further lulz from Kek the god of chaos.

politico.eu/article/in-swipe-at-trump-clinton-names-merkel-as-her-favorite-world-leader/

time.com/4166539/hillary-clinton-woman-governing-campaigning/

Twice in 2016, hope you like refugees.

As they spend increasingly amounts of time engaging in paid shilling, they lose the context of their language, and begin to forget how to sound like a normal person. It's an occupational hazard.

This election has developed into the greatest shitstorm this board has ever witnessed, maybe there is some truth to the CTR meme, but the thing is this whole thing is just a too juicy low-hanging bait-fruit, a shitposters dream for easy (you)s this will reach a fever-pitch tomorrow and will gloriously explode with the publication of the results, either way the board will be unbrowsable for days and we will see reoccurring shitposts for weeks, months maybe years.

May god have mercy on your soul!
You are defending Ritual Child Abuse!

they probably get a bonus if she wins so they are making a last ditch effort

>hope you like refugees

user, that was completely uncalled for.

It's just run of the mill shitposting. Redpill: The real CTR is on other boards like Sup Forums, obviously because their job is way easier there.

I'm sure of this. And when Trump wins tomorrow, these same people will collectively shit their pants, pack their suitcases in a panic, and go into hiding. Nobody wants to be an hero like Vince Foster and that's where they're all heading once they get investigated.

>Is the CTR meme real?
Its most definitely real and not a meme. Question is: how real? How many are professional Killary shills and how many are shitposters and plebbit libtard shills.... we will know when the polls close tomorrow. There is absolutely no reason for CTR to be here after that point. Should be interesting

Sup Forums expected this. They won't stay for long.

Honestly I'm already celebrating. Going with about 5 friends tomorrow to vote together. All in red and MAGA hats. Go meet some fellow trump supporters at the ballot boxes.

They are paid by the number of post instead of actual influence.
It doesn't matter.

Trump supporters have jobs

Agreed. I live in the city and expect a shitstorm regardless of who wins. I'm gonna work ops till tomorrow and then I'm taking my guns and booze and going off the grid innawoods for a few days to observe on tv. (inb4 innawoods tv... dish network... farm near amish country away from all the nignogs) I'm gonna be cozy with my guns during the coming shitstorm.

Your specific example is trash.
>muh raycis frog
>she mentioned
>CLINTON BTFO
Leave it to those better suited to the task
>How many votes do you think we've lost Hillary?
A few thousand and that's being pretty generous.
>We're swaying public opinion and steering normies away from her.
In your eyes, sure.

Sup Forums's actions in this election equate highschool level trolling. You all like to fool yourselves by attaching to WikiLeaks and imagine you have an affect but none has been seen or clearly articulated yet beyond:
>muh memes are steering the course of the election because the 5 idiots on Twitter who reposted to their 10 collective friends

The CTR meme is a reflection of reality.

>shilling intensifies

No thanks.

post the CTR dox (their names/addresses) and they instantly disappear from discussion

I dont think so. They follow scripts. They have to use that name and after weeks of their bullshit and also working corporate myself, it probably came from an idea by Brock or Hillary herself- like a retarded vanity thing. Remember Creamer saying in the Veritas video: if Shillary wants ducks on the ground, by god we'll put ducks on the ground. Even though they knew it was a dumbshit idea.

Btw CTR this isnt over when the polls close. This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums you will understand the difference if you dont already. Buckle up, buckeroos

I already voted you foreign not knowing anything piece of human fucking garbage.

>Newfag doesn't remember srs or jidf

Yes, and not only on Sup Forums
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/779401886403145728

Not gonna bite. That info may be floating around somewhere, but doxing can get you banned and Sup Forums is a board of peace. Jesus loves you.

>implying implications

This is 12-D Parcheesi 101, shazbot.

I have been rallying for Donald J Trump since January. I have been building the wall, brick by brick, thread by thread, pepe by priceless pepe, higher and higher. Tomorrow I'm going to cast my vote for HRC because at the end of the day I still have to unironically live in this country.

I'm done with irony for a while. We memed the Republican Party of America to ironically run a reality TV star. I don't think we can ever top that desu.

I'm moving on to the next level. From now on, I'm going to be ironically unironic. When you are ready, you can join me.

>how dare you call me out on my bullshit
wew lad

Its true Jesus loves you. The info is archived where an oldfag who needs it can find it

source