podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfZyT8lhur4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kevin would've cared for him.

I just realized something, Connie is mad because she didn't go to homeworld so she's making sure we don't get to go to by hiding Lion and neglecting to tell Steven where he is.

What an asshole.

Lapiven is comfy

He did cared for him tho

Bullshit. If Lion decided that Steven was no longer worthy of his presence, then there was nothing Connie could do about it.

Lapiven is Degenerate

I want my own customized Pearl with sleeper agent phrases

I enjoyed the dirty look he gave Kevin when Steven and Connie left the party.

lapiven is abusive
and thats ok

In /trash/

Man, I can imagine Lion being concerned as hell

Anything not lapiven is degenerate.

*is pure love

I have never understood this picture

Does /sug/ like mindful education?

I remember when I used to like this show. Now I just watch it out of obligation.

I watch it to see how it ends, and to see where most of the gems (favoring more over others) goes.

Jasperfags = Freaks

Man anti connie fags are pretty autistic

i can imagine that lapiven was pure at first, but eventually their love devolved into an abusive relationship where steven is like a slave for lapis

Has lion ever shown concern?

I've sunk over 4 seasons of time into watching this show, even if I hate it I have to know how it ends now.

Not really, but I can dream

Kevin is a good friend for Steven.

Can we just sent her to space permanently?

connie is a thot

I've been into this since the Gravity Falls time. I can't just stop, I'm too invested.

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without

I'd rather be,
Free-ee-ee, free-ee-ee, free
I'd rather be,
From here

I got in right after S1 ended. This show made promises it isn't keeping.

> 16 poster
> 26 replies
Oh I wonder who the same fags are.

>People are making more than one post in a thread
Such animals

It's okay.

The song is so long it kinda ruins the flow of the episode for me, and while the visuals are superb because of the guest animator the song itself is one of the show's weaker ones.

Would have been better without the song.

This. God damn, that episode ruined Connie's character.

>your buddies trapped me in a mirror for thousands of years and treated me like an object, I fucking hate this place. See you never Steven.

>Nanefua's first act as mayor is to call Steven and the gems to a town hall to explain all this gem bullshit
>Mixture of a recap and nuggets of lore the crewniverse wouldn't have time to get to otherwise
Would you like it?

Yeah, she was wrong for being upset with Steven for making a promise, breaking it, hurting her feelings and then not caring. Selfish bitch.

This is getting into wg

What if after Lion leaves Steven it also leaves the CGs because it realizes they aren't letting Steven grow? They're letting him gain more powers but that just makes him more unstable.

It would be kind of interesting if they built up to the crystal gems being responsible for Steven becoming corrupted.

I agree with you but what do you say to the criticism that it was Steven who was out of character for not understanding why Connie was unhappy?

>muh feelings
Is Connie the Mabel of SU?

Steven becoming corrupted would probably take the show to an M rating. Imagine the villain dying in Osmosis Jones but with actual bones this time. Steven's too fleshy for that to be anything other than straight up gore.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

It was pure now and forever.

How? I really don't see the issue. Connie felt bad abotu how she reacted when Steven got home to the point she couldn't even text him answer.

then she finally gathered enough courage to go see Steven when an opportunity rose up and now they are firend again.

Steven understood Connie and Connie understood Steven.

Why are people so prone to hate a character the moment they showcase a flaw?

What an animal.

You'll find me
In a sea of dreams
Where no one cares about my words
I hear her voice
She laughs now
She loves me now and always did

Steven has an issue with bottling up his own feelings and putting others first. Mindful Education and most of S4 dealt with this. It was perfectly in character. He didn't do it out of malice or anything, but ignorance is still a problem.

No, because she genuinely respects the gems, Greg and loves Steven despite all the fucked up shit he has to deal with.

Do this every thread or else.

This is my life too

season 5 chad vs season 1 virgin

Can someone draw Jasper as the Ultimate Lifeform.

He was saving people's lives. What an entitled bitch.

>Connie is mad because she didn't go to homeworld
She was mad because she thought Steven was gone forever and couldn't do anything about it and she thought that in the hardest times, they would fought together instead of just having to give up.

>so she's making sure we don't get to go to by hiding Lion and neglecting to tell Steven where he is.
Lion is acting on his own. Connie has not authority on it.

>hey let's promise each other that we would always fight together, AKA Jam buds, forever
>reee Connie doesn't have any right to be angry for Steven breaking his promise THE very moment they're required to work together in a serious situation

Somebody once told me
The world's gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool'n the shed
She was lookin' kinda dumb
With her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an L on her forehead
Hey now you're an
All Star
All Star
Hey now you're an
All Star
All Star
All Star
Only shootin' stars break
The mold.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfZyT8lhur4

More sapphire in a tight bikini when

>You could come with me, Steven. You don't belong with them. They'll only hurt you like they hurt me.
>No, you're the one that's confused. I can still save you. You'll thank me when we're far away from here.

>No tits

Overal, Connie was mostly frustrated of how powerless she felt and how she thought she might never see Steven again.

>She was mad because she thought Steven was gone forever
>And when he came back, we continued to be mad for 2 weeks
So much for saving her life

MEANWHILE, IN BIZARRO /sug/...

>delusional Conniefags

I don't think they're doing that on purpose but I do think Steven's stagnation was a combo of being around the gems initially making him kind of disconnected from the flow of time, and now he might subconsciously be resisting the idea that he needs to grow up because he wants things to go back to normal and doesn't want the responsibility of Rose's legacy. Though even if the gems are causing this, I don't really think Greg or school would fix it.

of course, that's just the Watsonian explanation. The Doylist one is that Cartoon Network won't let Steven change his appearance in any significant way out if brand recognition, just like Finn never physically aged in like five years and he doesn't have the excuse of being a shapeshifter.

they're all bois

Demonic Gems?

The CN reason is why I'm not expecting it to happen outside of the season finale.

Right here senpai

About to watch Dewey wins, what am I in for?

Au contraire mon user

*series finale

>>And when he came back, we continued to be mad for 2 weeks
No mad. First she didn't know how to deal with her frustration and the withdrawal feeling that she might never see Steven again still hitting her strong, then she felt guilty about having blamed Steven for this and get unable to dare to talk to him at all.

Is Germany a constitutional monarchy in the world of SU?

Not better than era 1 gems

Joel being a funny man. Just watch 'em all and get back to us with your opinions after.

Era 1?

She has a problem with eating, like Pearl, but only in reverse.

Steven should've gone, now he's going to get raped by Diamonds.

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

He was not at all doing that. He was going to get himself killed out of the delusional idea that he needs to pay for Rose's crimes, which is built on the delusional idea that Rose needed to pay for her crimes (or at least, hadn't paid enough) and the further delusional idea that Yellow Diamond will be satisfied just by killing Rose.

As it stands, the smart play would be to play along, be taken to the zoo, wait for Aquamarine and Topaz to leave, and then literally walk out.

Sadie's song in the Sadie Killer episode was the highlight of the episode bomb for me. I just hope she doesn't just go back to her job when Lars comes back.

They got away with cat fingers, Steven's corruption wouldn't necessarily have to be gory just because there's skin involved (for body horror without gore take a look at the horror movie "Society") They could always make the physical changes more subtle, and therefore more unnerving. To me a corrupted Steven would begin to show attributes of Rose Quartz as well as a crystallization of the body to reflect his fragile mental state. Steven wouldn't become corrupted out of anger but rather out of sadness or depression because he's so passive.

>Era 1?

really nigga?

do you even watch the show?

dyewts

Yeah, what a perfect excuse to keep him uncommunicated for two weeks.
She never cared how he was feeling during those weeks, as she knew what he was passing through as the messages kept pouring, but only about her own feelings as you said.
>her frustration and the withdrawal feeling
> she felt guilty

Between the Diamonds and Lapis, at least the Diamonds would stop eventually.

> Steven gets PTSD from homeworld trip
> "REEEEEEEEE Steven why didn't you bring me together in your PTSD trip?"
> Steven is even more traumatized by his best friend being a bitch and ends getting deeply depressed

Thanks Connie your fucking twat

The beforefore times.

Only Connie is allowed to deal with gem shit now.

Pearls as a class fall under White Diamonds 'court'.

Pearls, as individuals, are all White Diamonds agents.

White Diamond, though often represented as hominid by other hominid 'Era' gems (who remember no other form of being), is not.

White Diamond has existed since before recorded Gem history. White Diamond is an unfettered Gem. White Diamond cannot be fought.

>ko underslips
>no lapis underskirts
nigga

What is the part 5 thing about?

After rewatching mirror gem, I just realized that Lapis was a better character when she was still trapped inside the mirror than she is now. Whatever happened to her sense of humor?

The gems genuinely couldn't give a shit about virtually any human, and it's hard to keep coming up with reasons to force them to try?

oh shit, thats cannonical Lapis booty.

hot damn

Just how Steven never cared how Connie felt during the time he ignored her.
>Full Disclosure

Zuke happened