Poll Closing Schedule

Know it for tomorrow

That's fucked up

Thanks for bumping the thread nigger

DRUPFM BTFO

Pulled from Alex Jones' asshole

Assuming it takes an hour to start getting concrete results, basically we'll know pretty much one way or another by around 9 pm.

The big ones to watch are going to be NH, OH, NC, and FL. They'll basically determine whether Trump's got this or not.

Trump isn't even that fat

>crude representation by a leftist intent on humiliating trump
>masses of people instead flock to the poorly made statue, their minds overtaken with lust at the thought of a naked Donald

Hoosierfag here, why the fuck do the polls close so early in Indiana and Kentucky? If you get out of work at 5 you only have one hour to make it there and vote.

Im working a polling place in Cali, Polls close at 8PST and we deliver the ballots back by 9PST, so the results will be in by the latest 10PST. You east coast anons are gonna be up late.

>American Women

I am disgusted.

>Saying mean words is the same as beating, raping, and killing women

top kek

where will local results be published and compared to earlier elections? that's all you need. us tv channels are so ridiculous with their 3% in, 11% in... numbers that tell you nothing without context. they keep it secret how much it has changed and let people wait for hours. Crazy.

WATCH OUT FOR MEDIA TRICKS...

In the event Trump wins states like NH, MI or NC, beware that they will attempt to call states like CO and NV as Shillary wins in an attempt to suppress turnout for Trump, GET OUT AND VOTE NO MATTER WHAT!

>Making jokes is just as bad as putting your wife in a binbag and making her obey your commands, just like Allah wanted

You are a special sort of stupid.

>skipping my 6:30 class (feminism in latin american film) to watch the election

So by 8:00 we will know.

god damn i hate this generation

>feminism in latin american film
fascinating subject

MI is in play, mark my words. Everyone here is hype as fuck for Trump and it is going to rain all day in Detroit tomorrow.

The butthurt begins. Tomorrow is going to be FUN.

Michigan is going red. I swear to god it is. It will probably be blue again in 2020, but this time around is something I didn't feel when Romney ran