So who will take over Bendis's Marvel books?

So who will take over Bendis's Marvel books?

TFW all of Bendis's Marvel exclusive writers will be spread around now. Good times

>TFW all of Bendis's Marvel exclusive writers will be spread around now.
I mean artists

Don't know, but expect a MASSIVE drop off from Miles Morales since more than half those sales were from the Bendis fanboys.

do you think they're redeemable ? how would you do it Sup Forums ?

Dan slott on miles.

Aaron on Ironman.

Al Ewing on defenders which gets axed later.

Probably Thompson on Miles

Bemis, Brisson, Cates, Duggan and Robbie Thompson share all the comics

Hastings should write Miles
hope they bring in some other writes not on staff though for the rest

>Aaron on Ironman.
Gillen made Tony an atheist. Now Aaron is gonna make him a Fedora.Wew lad.

Christianty is for plebs.

Cho writes and illustrates IronHeart spinoff.

i just now realize all the artist that are free of bendis and all the other artist that will be chained to him at dc

wonder if some of the artists will follow bendis over? would like to see pichelli on a non bendis book like before.

>Hastings should write Miles
>Miles now acts like Sean "Dark Smoke Puncher" McNinja
How would you react?

I would read a Miles book

Marquez and Pichelli won't since both are Marvel exclusive

Maleev probably will

Is Doom still fucking about as Iron Man, actually?
Has he been in anything since his solo series ended?

You guys didn't know they already hired this chick for Riri?

Ya'll behind.

he was in gwenpool where he got put back to his old self

>Iron Man
Ewing

>Defenders
Walker

>Spider-man
Young adult writer new to Marvel (black)

>Jessica Jones
Young adult writer new to Marvel (female)

"Ironheart" will hit cancellation numbers by issue 4, then they'll limp it along to 10-12 issues before cancelling it for the sake of getting 2 trades out of it. It barely sells with the Iron Man name and Bendis attached. It sure as shit won't sell without the Iron Man name and Bendis gone.

Miles' book is another story though. If anything, his sales might go up with Bendis out of the way.

Who is that?

You worship a ded jew

Make Riri a villain
Banish Miles to a different, harsher universe where he struggles to survive (and he doesnt have his instawin blast)

I'd make Riri a joke character who shows up during team situations and mentions how she was picked to be Tony Stark's successor and how she was ruler of Latveria. As for Miles I'd just turn him into a Milestone version of Peter So essentially Static, I'd take him out of his school and put him in public school, have him build a decent supporting cast, build on the fact that he's supposed to be intelligent but make a little bit more impulsive.

>Miles' book is another story though. If anything, his sales might go up with Bendis out of the way
This Miles has some potential with a good writer.

can they just ship Riri and miles together and just have them star in an Iron Spider team up book?

Maybe she'll make Riri likeable but judging solely from that post I doubt it.

>Venom blast now used to make Miles a technospiderwizard through gadgets.
Would people still complain if it was that instead of just a win-button of sorts?

Wasn't he dating Misty Knight?

Why is Jane(while Thor) shorter than Falcon even though she's supposed to be a big lady?

Why is Riri pouting?

Why the fuck are they doing this at some random dive instead of at the Avengers mansion?

Absolutely this