Reminder not to bully fat girls

Reminder not to bully fat girls.

At least wait until SB99 releases new art, you fucking degenerate.

Did she really get cartman fat or is this Sup Forums fetishizing? I havent watched this season after the first few episodes were shit

She's getting there. Cartman has her on the "not" fast food diet

She'll be Cartman fat by the end of the season. Maybe even by the next episode.

On the one hand, Cartman turning Heidi into the female version of himself is hilarious and could lead to some interesting stories for the girls. On the other, it's really legitimately depressing to see that poor girl getting used and abused.

I hate this story so much. This season is worse than the last one. The last one had at least some good moments.

>depressing

You misspelled sexy.

If they break up for good by the end of the season, I wonder if Heidi will just be stuck as a fatass or lose the weight by the next season.

Will this whole thing leave her struggling with body issues?

It's not the actions that people are disturbed by, it's how they're presented.
Scott was shown as a dick the whole episode, and aside from being a little racist fat kid Cartman wasn't really detestable yet so you feel bad for him. This makes his comeuppance feel deserved and hilarious, even if it's extreme.

Heidi on the other hand was just a sweet girl that Cartman constantly abuses and tries to kill on several occasions. Also, we know Heidi better as a character to empathize with.

This. It's the difference between kicking a bully and kicking a kitten. It's the same action for both, but one is seen as justice while the other is sociopathic.

You people are legitimately pieces of shit. Destroying someone else's heath for your own sexual pleasure is lower than usual for someone who jacks off to cartoon little girls

Cartman is good because he's a sociopath. Remember when he traveled back to 1776, knocked the fuck out of the carriage driver, and was singing the Dawson's Creek theme?

Agreed, that why I'm an equal-opportunity oppressor.

You're literally white knighting and trying to defend some non-existent cartoon girl, pervert. it was that same logic that hillary clinton used, "women are the primary victims of war. they lose their sons, husbands, brothers." fuck off

but she's smart AND funny

Feeders in general are fucking despicable, it doesn't matter the context. But you don't have an argument so you're going to strawman me as some "I'm with Her" faggot so you have a leg to stand on.

>Jacks off to cartoon little girls
>Thinks he can call someone else a faggot
Stay retarded

Spotted the butthurt fat girl. I miss the days before women discovered Sup Forums.

>I know, you must be a girl!
>Haha no girls allowed in our super sekrit internet club!
Nice strawman faggot, you still haven't done anything except expose how retarded you really are.

Oh come on. Where do you think you are? It is pretty sad, but this is Sup Forums for fuck sake.

Keep whining sis. Don't lose hope, maybe some day you'll find hot guys to fuck you who aren't fat fetishists.

What kind of psychopath thinks that murdering the kid's parents was deserved or even remotely funny?

You realize Sup Forums is populated mostly by women right? Check the alexa rankings.

At least I'll have known the touch of a woman before I die, unlike you lil guy ;)

somebody with a sense of humor, faggot

it's obviously the extreme and paints cartman in a negative light but after all of the shit scott pulled, it's funny. there's a reason most people agree it's one of south park's best episodes.

I know. That's exactly why I typed that. Women are fucking brutal to each other.

Around what time is the press release for the next episode supposed to come out?

fucking newfags

Congratulations on enjoying life on sexual easy mode

here's your (you) newfag.

>Thread turns into incel vs feminazi shit
Still better than indulging a fatty fetish.

>Look mom I posted it again! XD
Isn't it a school night? Shouldn't you be in bed?

>Still assuming I'm a woman
What's it like to have literally nothing else but ad hominem to resort to?

Only people who were bullied browse this site.

The bullies have friends and families and life goals that keep them from sites like this.

did she brap

Making fun of fat girls is a fetish of mine. They get so desperate when they are embarrassed.

Yeah, ahah member berries are so fucking funny. I love love Randy too, he's my favorite character. Fuck the kids in this show and let's make the whole season about elections, right?