youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit
Bump

The only thing it proves is republicans stealing democrat IDs

bump

HOLY FUCKOING FUKCK

I've known this for a while. Not having voting be restricted to people with a state issued ID has been the hallmark of voter fraud for decades now.

>The only thing it proves is republicans stealing democrat IDs

not sure thsts true but good point nonetheless

Bump.

Drumpftards overreacting again, they could have simply thought he was trans.

Just in time!

bump

I guess I'll be rapping a towel around my head and going to every voting station in my region.

kek. If that were the case, would not Democrats be the one exploiting this fraud?

Election people confirmed retarded as hell

"Why yes I am the campaign chair and left hand lady of the Democratic candidate!"

And they cannot be connected in any way? Veritas is a roman goddess. I dont believe anything modern but especially when it uses ancient symbolism like isis. And scion. And this video. :D. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

>Still need no voter ID laws
>IDs are rysis

Provisional/paper ballots are offered to people that can't be verified at the voting station. Provisional ballots are reviewed to match peoples signatures with their on record voter registration/driver license signature to confirm that they are the same. Unless this person can sign Huma's name exactly the same as Huma herself, her ballot won't count when it gets reviewed.

They can't keep getting away with this. Hillary is going to steal a fucking election and the masses will be fine because "TRUMP SAID PUSSY"

Most of these people are volunteers

I already voted for Trump 4 times doing this.

Gonna add another 3 tomorrow.

Anons - join me!

Trump said he grabs vaginas because he has money. Like a stupid fart sniffing faggot anyways. Like his entire campaign and personal history

If you live in Missouri vote yes on amendment 6. We can at least end this bullshit in our state

>a fucking leaf

So they are indeed retarded as hell then?

fuck off reddit faggot, stop posting here

bump

Didn't that woman just commit a felony? Why would she show her face? Couldn't she face jail time for this shit?

Lemme know when you can actually grab a handful of pussy

>america

>when it gets reviewed.

now ask yourself who does the reviewing.

Bump

Woah. Bump

WOW Voter Fraud proven by voter who votes fraudulently! Who should be arrested for voter fraud in this instance? Hillary, duh.

Well yeah. Hardly any of them have political experience and a majority of them are retirees.

Then why do states with no voter ID overwhelmingly vote (D)?

In fact, Romney lost every state in 2012 that didn't require an ID and guess which states he won.

sure, what time does your mom get off work?

>Didn't that woman just commit a felony? Why would she show her face? Couldn't she face jail time for this shit?

No need to fret. She voted democrat. Its a democratic felony. Much much different.

Welcome to the banana republic that the Democratic Party wants us to become.

Got used to tuna flaps or something? Can't do it bud. Cannot be done. If you used as bowling ball you still couldn't actually be doing it and if you grab all from the outside then you're not grabbing any of the mystery-cavern. Pic related. Cry more

Giving someone an affidavit ballot is not a crime. Allowing one to be counted without followup on validity is.

Lol yeah, the political parties are just going to leave it all up to regular old impartial volunteers right? Nigga fucking please every one of those positions is like gold to them, every poll worker is a plant of some kind. The workers will be exactly who the local governments want them to be.

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD TREND TREND NOWWW WE ONLY HAVE SO LONG TO LIVE!!

Wait what? You can just go in there, and get a paper to vote with? No ID, no nothing?

That is so fucking abusable. Get your shit together, America.

If trump loses, he wins.

Remember this.

>waiting until the very last day when everybody has already made up their minds
Fuck this guy.

where are you?

Im in NH

bump bump bump

And if he wins he loses. Trudeau and Trump are too similar anyways. Sanders is better than Hillary and she is similar to trudeau too. Therefore trump goes to my bottom shelf position

I kinda wish Clinton wins just to watch the hilarity and the clusterfuck that ensues.

Why don't americucks have voter ID laws?

>Allowing one to be counted without followup on validity is.

thats the whole point, who is checking the ballots?

It'll be one hilarious ride m8

Liberals and democrats say it's racist.

And clinton defended (won the case) of a child rapist.

I guess you support child rape then huh? Right? Thats how we judge the voters, if you vote you take alllllllllllllllllllllllll responsibility for the person and their past actions.
WOW GET A LOAD OF THIS CHILD MOLESTING LEAF GUYS.

Unreal. Completely unreal.

Is it FINALLY something noteworthy from O'keefe, the last few were underwhelming and got no national coverage?

This isn't as "big" as you're thinking it is, m8s. I'm guessing a lot of you are first time voters so you might not actually know how it works. You can vote in any state without an ID, it's your constitutional right to do so. To verify who you are, they take your name, address and signature and later check if the information adds up. If it does, you receive a letter in the mail explaining that your vote was counted and a voter registration application. If the information you provided at the time of voting does not match city/county/state records, your vote is discarded.

t. someone who votes without ID in every election

Because this is all a stacked theatre. They mention your party on your taxes and the counties have their own ballots and party headquarters. Upon which you vote for other jurisdictions than the municipal. And Spanish too. Because. Nobody knows

I hate common law. Who says that but me? I want Roman Law. Our entire system is garbage. Let alone defence attorneys. Trump Epstein trial is civil. Cannot go jail. This is good?

Don't forget that she later laughed about it in an interview and basically said that she knew he was guilty but defended him anyways. Said the little girl deserved it for having a tantrum.

Yes, this is the Democrat's stance on the issue. Amazing right? Coming to all EU countries in the near future if its not there already. Got to get these poor refugees voting privileges after all.

In most states it is a bipartisan group.

There's a reason they keep trying to pull in "refugees", illegals and other scum because they'll vote left and keep the corruption in power. Can't change any voter laws to actually be good or else you're slandered to hell and back. It's how the left works, you demonize everyone and everything not you.

I doubt it. You aren't allowed to vote without a Dutch nationality here and the last count of people who wear burkas was about 16 total.

>You can vote in any state without an ID, it's your constitutional right to do so.

Why can I not purchase firearms without an ID?

so gop and dnc

really wonder how this would turn out for trump

Ballots don't directly have ability to kill necessarily when used as intended nor are they backed up with shitty amendments that make no sense like the 2A because they didn't know wtf were commas, apparently

It's pretty funny if you think about it.

Liberals, our "moral compass" is literally saying that blacks and mexicans are too stupid to know how to get an ID

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Because it's easier to make "common sense" laws on firearms than it is for voting. Literally any and all firearm restriction laws have been unconstitutional by the direct meaning of the Second Amendment, but they keep interpreting it differently and loosely so they say it's fine.

It's only a matter of time. I live in GA, a state which currently requires a voter's ID with photo. My state will be one of the first formerly deep red states to go blue. When that happens, say goodbye to that ID requirement and goodbye to the state ever being red again.

Yet Facebook asks for ID if you get locked out of your account.

Burgersharts! Civil War II on Wednesday ?

everyone above this line is a fucking goon/retard___________________

the poll worker gave her a provisional ballot

if registration for Huma Abedin at 524 Maple (or whatever the street was) doesn't come through within a few days of Nov8, it is discounted

Have you seriously never heard of provisional ballots? It's what happens when you show up to a booth and realize 1) you didn't change your registration to your new address or 2) your designated polling station is not the one you are standing in currently arguing with the poll worker.

fortunately a lot of dems and independents are as dumb as pol and will eat this shit up. Based O'Keefe.

>Ballots don't directly have ability to kill
>wong person is elected
>war starts
>millions die
>ballots don't directly kill
LOL

Probably because the 2A doesn't say anything about the sale of firearms.

except this guy

also note my duhbs of trooth

This is IT, people. THIS IS IT. THIS is an instance of successful brainwashing. Watch all those cucks explain this away as if it's common sense. UNbelievable. I literally can't believe what I'm hearing. How did they pull this off? I'm genuinely curious. That's really fucked up.

The government is is enforcing these rules on business.

He would have to be universally dispised for a bipartisan group in every state to fraudulently judge provisional ballots. Also for those ballots to have an impact, the margin would spur a recount and more scrutiny.

Or the system is rigged.

It doesn't even take effort anymore. You tell them what to think, and they'll think it.

Just look at how they view Trump. They don't even care about his policies. If I'm arguing with someone that doesn't like Trump, and they tell me it's because of his policies, and tells my why. Fine, Who am I to tell them they're wrong. But that's not why these people don't like Trump, they've been told to think he's racist, with ZERO evidence, and they believe it. These people, who require ZERO evidence only rely on being told what to think by their leaders.

Those liberals have never talked to a black person about voter ID laws, the people that tell them how to think only had to say that blacks are dumb, poor, and are incapable. and they believe it

>Provisional ballots are reviewed to match peoples signatures with their on record voter registration/driver license signature

Some burger will have to explain this to me. So why not ask them to show their drivers license when they turn in the ballot instead of trying to match signatures, which sounds like a very unsafe practice to establish someones identity?

Even if you didn't know what "paper ballot" meant, I'd think you'd have enough sense to notice that the woman was not allowed to vote on the machine and ask, "why is that? What is a paper ballot". You may even be able to put it together yourself and realize the paper ballots are separately checked later, and this is a means by which elections can be conducted that allow everybody who is registered to vote in some way to vote, whether they lost their ID, they moved to a different address, they're in the wrong polling station, or whatever.

Paper ballots are worked through later to discern if they correspond to a registered voter, as others have said. Don't blind yourself with glee at "evidence" that there is corruption in the process.

Voter ID has historically been coupled with regulations suppressing minority votes.

Basically any inconvenience impacts lower wage workers more since they have less time to resolve it.

Fucking please, we talk big shit online but the only people who'll take to streets are BLM faggots who hate whitey. And that'll only happen if Trump wins.

>DON'T SPREAD
this will only give them ideas. not much one could do about it now anyways

>not having proper voter ID laws
The fuck is wrong with you, Amerifats?

Plus a shitload of provisional ballots usually get rejected. Up to 1/3 of them can get thrown out. Often because the voter's name has been purged from the rolls. Ironically, this implies to me the opposite of what is being suggested. People may try to commit voter fraud through provisional ballots as this woman did, but they get caught and tossed out. Probably others just have inconsistent signatures or are fake names or whatever.

She didn't actually put the vote in, just went and saw if she'd be able to.

I think that's because states that are more liberal don't require voter ID.

Many states in the US do require ID. Others don't.

It's all because corrupt politicians enjoy being able to commit fraud. The DNC has been proven to engage in wide-scale fraud, and big surprise, Democrats say it's racist to require ID (even though literally everyone who isn't a leftist college student realizes that's utter bullshit).

But since it's corrupt politicians who write the laws, and corrupt politicians who benefit from the fraud, getting the laws changed is almost a logical impossibility.

American elections are a fucking joke.

You'd have a better chance submitting a tip to the avengers on twitter. FBI is cucked.

ayy

This is fucked. Our country is being raped by democrats

"American politics"

The Veritas reporter can now be charged with voter fraud and faces 5 years in prison. Pretty dumb move by the reporter. To get a potential 5 year sentence for 1 extra vote isn't worth it. That's why it doesn't happen. But voter suppression does occur in a massive way by Republicans.

People can literally wear their Halloween costume and vote multiple times across different districts. What if a kid wearing a burka goes in claiming they have dwarfism?