Americans are you aware people all over the world are watching your elections just to laugh at how stupid they are...

Americans are you aware people all over the world are watching your elections just to laugh at how stupid they are, mainly because of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/31/world-opinion-us-election-russia-china-mexico-europe
youtu.be/NIL0w4BkHQU?t=2339
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you aware that you're a faggot, OP?

fpbp

op BTFO

Doesn't really matter what other countries think, they're irrelevant

Are you aware what I stated is a COMMON opinion irl, and not just a meme?

Trump will win

Put a cheeky fiver on it at your local bookies mate

Have a few rounds on me

[citation needed]

fpbp
are you aware that we own the entire globe?
and that the assumption that, who our president is and their policies won't affect your little island, is a hilariously ignorant one?

the retard laughs, he never understands why he is dumb

worldwide.vote

looks like you're wrong to me

Stop being a wanker lad

Funny, everyone here thinks Trump is based as fuck and hillary is a lying snake.

Americans laugh at you because we are citizens and you are subjects. We laugh at how you're broke but spend billions on your goofy royalty.

I'm laughing but it's because they are letting Hillary stay outside of jail!! What a world...

None of us are even thinking about what the rest of the world thinks because it doesn't matter. What the entire rest of the world thinks is completely irrelevant. That is what it feels like to be an American.

Nice try. If you're in America you won't realise, but what I said isn't controversial at all outside of pol.

The republican party would be one of the edgemaster ones here in the UK.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/31/world-opinion-us-election-russia-china-mexico-europe

america is like an A list celebrity who gets exposed and shitted on in the tabloids but everyone knows them and secretly wishes they were as relevant. Most of the world is trash plebs that no one knows what the fuck is going on with because they are so relevant. The UK is like an aged celebrity who thinks they are still A list

The eurobitch butthurt is already showing. God I can't wait for the tears.

You are literally a cuck nation, not being allowed to leave.

You shouldn't laugh at anything but yourself.

laugh while youre slowly dying thatll teach em. fucking pathetic retard

They're too stupid to be aware.

youtu.be/NIL0w4BkHQU?t=2339

why are britcucks such smug pieces of shit all the time

>Australia
>prison colony
>making jail jokes
what a world

they're_not_laughing_anymore.gif

Americans are you aware people all over the world are watching your erections just to laugh at how stupid they are, mainly because of Trump?

It's all the rain, look at seattle.

>"I'm so intelligent because I believe exactly what the TV tells me to believe. Baaaa"

Seriously hope there's some significant civil disobedience either during or after the voting.
Either some 400lb conceal carry neckbeard is going to conduct a massacre at a polling station or some outstanding members of the African American communiteh are going to burn down Detroit or Chicago.

I got some rice cakes and low carb beer to watch the proceedings because I'm on a diet.

İt still blows my mind how far he made it into the elections
İt blows my mind even more about clinton

Are you aware that most people are retards? Hence mass opinions are retarded.

Have you realized your inbred Caliphat island is irrelevant?

You mean the Jews that live in the u.s. own the entire globe. You don't owe shit Timothy.

And being proud about owning the entire globe is like being proud of owning a grain of sand on a beach.

Rekt

Stay mad Cleetus

Fuck you alphonse

>Lithuania for Clinton

Couldn't we have just have had Martin sheen v ahhhhhnuuuuuld Schwarzenegger?

Fuck it....I'd prefer it if you just fatce Obama another term.

> Clinton v trump
I feel embarrassed for you America.

>people all over the world
>relevant
Name one thing anyone outside of the US has done of note in the last 150 years.

You can't.

Yet we're one of the top world powers.

Yeah fuck off OP.

Are you aware that no Americans are watching any other countries elections because they don't matter.

You had an empire once, but you fucked it all up you island monkey. You're practically third world now.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

We have been laughing at you since the revolution, britfag. We will be laughing at you even more when the God Emperor Trump is sworn in, because we will have a completely based American patriot running shit.

>bongistan flag
>pakipoo making the thread
>doesn't want trump to stop him from coming exploding
>hurr he iys da joke hurrrrrrr

Nah heaps of people support him here despite our media.

Iceland & Norway for shillary
wat

>Yet we're one of ....

You used to be the singular world super power not that long ago. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJSHGDA.

Wasn't there a time when you were a super power?

why do you tea slurps always try to speak for the rest of the world?

Now they are a mudslime dumpster fire. Top kek

>mfw a brit makes fun of the state of someones empire

You aren't leaving

I am not watching this time to make fun of them, I have actual hope that trumps win sparks a fire all over the world so we can still be saved and our culture and countries do not die out. Let's hope for the best

Undereducated. The world is laughing because of Hillary, too.

>Japan: Clinton

wtf i hate animes now

MSM in Hebrewland is Graham Norton, no? Faggot.

The fuck are you laughing about?

we don't watch yours.. because we simply don't give a fuck about the UK or the entire EU desu.

UK elections are boring to watch because the candidates are non retarded. I don't watch them myself either.

>the world

You mean the ruling classes and their libshit pawns. Most of the rightwings all over the world are on Trump's side

You are the most retarded you paki
Kys

Where the fck you've been living in? I've been surprised so far by Trump! He didnt stop once. Remember August? Clinton in coma and Obama playing golf, but he was spreading the bad that needs to change and HOW he would change.
Clinton didnt do shit, talks like a robot that im seriously surprised that she doesnt read the ponctuation too. She knows shes gonna win because all that wallstreet D will finally payoff