What will the Animaniacs reboot look like?

What will the Animaniacs reboot look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5iqYuFmzqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same snarky and conceited shit that appeals to entitled manbabies who want their nihilism pandered to, only updated for the new generation of tech-savvy smartphone drones who consume any excrement that enters their olfactory purview. All for the sake of "irony".

So, Animaniacs

>Harlem Shake in 2019

Stiff and on-model.

wew lad how can you post on the internet wehen you live all the way up your own ass

*blink blink sound effect*

jokes that will be painfully dated 5 years after it airs, more censored due to social pressures, but on the up side if they can keep their brand of humor it'll be fine but till probably not as good as it wa before

You think this is a clever response, but in no way does describe the mid-90's WB/TMS visual style.

So no more anvils?

If we're lucky? Satirizing the nature of other reboots.

Fuck I want this so badly

Animated by Canadians in ToonBoom.

They'll be spikey haired anime characters and episodes will be about their school life.

Also everything will be flash animated, Dot will be reduced to a fun hating cunt, Wakko will basically become quirky randumb Peter Griffin style character they desperately try make the audience like, and Yakko the boring straightman.

>FG-tier parodies
>Beanface
>Non visual humor, made of sarcasms
>Epic Movie-tier cameos
>Dot sue

Isn't ducktales also a 90s reboot?
And didn't it come it okay?
Why wouldn't this?
I can understand ppg being shit because new age grill power, but Animaniacs was big because there was actual talent behind it.
They'd want the same kind of attention from nostalgia fags as well as kids i'd think. After all the millennial generation is old fad, the meme generation has arrived.

i don't know and won't know because i won't watch it. rebooting it will lead to stupid bullshit like a vast majority of reboots

>While Bill Clinton plays the sax.
What would they say about Trump in the intro?

>while Donald plays the Trump

>While Donny grabs a rump

while donald grabs the cats.

They'll just use one of the alternate verses.

>We've got wisecracks by the stacks
or
>We pay lots of income tax

still find it funny how they changed to
>we pay tons of income tax
when the show switched over to kids' wb

What will they do to her?

everything to give her an a cup bust and a frumpy look.

Exactly the same, except she'll get the Calarts treatment

Nothing. They'll straight-up remove her from the show like Ms. Bellum in NuPPG.

Either that, or they'll remove her because she's "too sexy" like with what they did to Ms. Bellum in the new PPG show.

That image is scathing.

I kinda like it when artists don't ruin their picture with a big ugly signature though. Who made it doesn't matter, only how good the end result looks.

I fucking love art but I hate artists and their culture

>Trump
>Trump
>Trump
>Trump

I personally don't mind shows being dated with pop culture anymore. Most kids don't bother looking back at past works, new stuff floods in at such a rate that unless they have a reason to, shows will fate from current societies interest.

Hell, pop culture can also act as a time capsule to what shit was like 10 years ago. That's fun to look back on in some ways.

make her thicc

STOP

Probably something like the new Ben 10, and toned down to modern times, Dottie will probably get a top too.

Nah, that's about accurate for Animaniacs 80% of the time.

>Who made it doesn't matter
You've never seen a drawing you liked and wanted to see more like it before?

I wish we got more of him.

The funny thing is, Animaniacs has, in fact, made fun of Trump before.

Making fun if anyone who doesn't think like them.

Oh and Slappy is dead.

what ep?

>Isn't ducktales also a 90s reboot?
Yes
>And didn't it come it okay?
No
>Why wouldn't this?
Insert end of the days of the 9 old men of animation tweet here.
>I can understand ppg being shit because new age grill power, but Animaniacs was big because there was actual talent behind it.
Yeah, and there wouldn't be today.
>They'd want the same kind of attention from nostalgia fags as well as kids i'd think. After all the millennial generation is old fad, the meme generation has arrived.
Honestly the only show that has done nostalgia pandering well has been NickTMNT and that was because they still had a story and like 4 versions of the turtles to draw from so it's not as grating to constantly do references to ONE era of the show (ie TTG constantly doing callbacks to TT). If we had a new animaniacs they'd spend way too much time aping old animaniacs material instead of making new shitty parodies of era appropriate movies. Seriously did anyone like the fucking goodfeathers?

The Animaniacs were the best part of their show when they were doing longer form episodes, the short unfunny movie parody sketch show vibe has been filled by Robot Chicken for like a decade and look how THAT is doing for them.

I think the biggest thing to take away from Duck Tales is that trying to imitate the feeling from a shows run at the time will rarely come out right. If Animaniacs ever gets a new run then it should reflect the show runners style and not try to be so much like the original that it loses it's identity.

Meanwhile, back in reality (won't you join us?), OP was asking what the Animaniacs reboot would look like, so no, "[the] Same snarky and conceited shit that appeals to entitled manbabies who want their nihilism pandered to, only updated for the new generation of tech-savvy smartphone drones who consume any excrement that enters their olfactory purview" doesn't answer that question.

This is some complex bait

This is more bait, with a little bit of projection and a lot of unnecessary anger

>I think the biggest thing to take away from Duck Tales is that trying to imitate the feeling from a shows run at the time will rarely come out right.

...No? If anything, the biggest thing to take away from DuckTales is that you should at least try to understand and replicate the feeling of the original, since it doesn't seem to do that at all.

Same as it did in the 90s except in HD and using digital ink & paint.
That was never a thing in Japan, Nether is dabbing (Mario & Rabbids was made in France & Italy) so you're safe.
It will still have anvils.
If Blue Jacket avoided the CalArts curse then Animaniacs will do the same.
Nothing, it will be about Shinzo Abe.
>No.
>No.
>No, Anipages was made for a reason.
>That sounds right.
>No.
No, the one thing we do know is that TMS is animating this as it can give Voltron:LD & Lego Elves:SOED a run from it's money.

Lupin III Part V is wrapping up production anyway and they know America does not want Lupin the same way Europe does.
>Yeah, and there wouldn't be today.

Yes, they would as no one at TMS want's their last project to be Lupin III Part V.

>the short unfunny movie parody sketch show vibe has been filled by Robot Chicken for like a decade and look how THAT is doing for them.
That is not true, TMS knows what it's doing, the thing we need to know is how much of it will they will ditch to Orange Korea/Rough Draft is the issue as Blue Jacket used them alot, same with other Korean studios.

I couldn't even begin to remember. But Trump has been a punching bag since before daddy died.

TMS shill pls leave
TMS were never good

May we need to remind you that Telecom is not Tokyo Kids again?

Let me take a wild guess...

>Standard Cal-arts style
>Nothing rubbery or hand-drawn
>Lots of references to 2007-era memes
>Dot on her phone the whole time
>New, shit-tier VAs
>"LOL SO RANDUMBB XXDDDD"
>Hello Nurse either removed or turned into "strong independent lesbian" stereotype (a la SU)
>Smarmy, witty dialog replaced with slice-of-life everyday trash
>Dr. Otto Scratchansniff now a female
>Goodfeathers taken out due to network fear of offensive stereotyping

I could go on, but this seems to be the general norm now.

You.... do know animaiacs isn't written in Japan right? The writers for Lupin have nothing to do with Warner Brothers.

>Bill Clinton plays a saxophone lmao

Man, just love that classic whip-smart Animaniacs humor. Some things are just too good to last user

he's been lazy hack joke fodder going back into the 80s so of course they did

No as...
>The style will be 100% the same as the original, just in HD, 16:9 and using digital ink and paint.
>Things will be rubbery or hand-drawn.
>No references from the 2000s will show up, unless you count doing references to The Twin Princesses of The Wonder Planet and Moyashimon... And what ever Lupin III project was made in that decade.
>If Fujiko was not on her phone the whole time on Blue Jacket then Dot will be the same.
>The original cast will be there, as long as they're still alive.
>Nope.
>Also no.
>Not happening as Blue Jacket did not do that.
>No as Zenigata is also still male, Scratchansniff will also still be male as well.
>More like one of their main VAs is dead and that people did not liked them that much.

If Blue Jacket Lupin III avoided the Tumblr curse then Animaniacs season 6 will be the same.

Are... are those supposed to look different from each other?

They polished up episodes from time to time.

For this the animators will make the stories, like it should be.

Yes.

>season 6

user, they're REBOOTING the show, not continuing it.

And after what happened to PPG, I'm pretty sure they'll definitely replace the VAs.

Thats what they said about Rocko's Modern Life but look what happened.

>make Animaniacs thread
>Famicom shows up
like pottery

No.

What exactly is there to "reboot" to Animaniacs? Other then someone occasionally on a smartphone or tablet seems like the show can go on just as it was way-back-when.

youtu.be/P5iqYuFmzqg

And kirby buckets is about nintendo's character, right?

TMS shill pls die

TMS episodes looked the best

At one point it was, but then Nintendo backed out and they loosely based it on Jack Kirby.

Thats why it's a good thing everything about Detective Pikachu was canceled due to low sales of the 3DS game.

Don't ask questions you dont want answers to.

Pointy kitty.

Thats faker then fake.

Somebody post that Christian version of Animaniacs.

That will be done.

I don't recall offhand Trump being specifically referenced in the show. Maybe you're getting mixed up with the Ivan Blowsky character in that one episode.

Yes.

>templated flash animation with a single camera angle for the most part of the show
>oh so funny and insightful references to modern politics and popculture such as donald drumpf and szechuan sauce
>strong womyn characters who can't never do wrong and dumb idiot males

It was definitely Trump. It was just a one-off celebrity joke like they do, there wasn't an episode about him or anything.

That image looks exactly like a 90s cartoon

>strong womyn characters who can't never do wrong and dumb idiot males
No real change, there.
>Rita and Runt
>Buttons and Mindy
>Minerva and her male companion-of-the-week
>Ms. Nurse and Ralph the Security Guard
>Slappy and any of her male villains

And so on.

Thats not a 90s cartoons.

This is.

>Nothing, it will be about Shinzo Abe.

The Prime Minister of Japan.

So why is Famicom called Famicom and what shithole did he come from?

He likes Nintendo and came from Toon Zone.

They do, but not to the same extent as an American cartoon done in Korea compared to one in Japan.

what, not who

A Prime Minister.

>I think it was the good feathers segment and the pissed off bird said "you think im good friends with donald trump?!" off-handedly

I didn't mean to greentext

Hump

He apparently existed before then on some DVD forum bitching about stuff there too.

but man, Famicom on Toonzone was a riot.

Are you sure it wasn't Ronald Grump from one episode of Tiny Toons? The CRGA has no mention of him, and those are the Please, Please, Please Get a Life Foundation guys.

this. today a simple "hello nurse" will be called sexuall harrasment.

If we're lucky, non-existent.