How well do you think these three would get along with each other?

How well do you think these three would get along with each other?

Conversely, how well would Marco, Connie, and Dipper get along?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/b64ed3111ba46863115b4fbaaf89c0e6/1916191 - Connie_Maheswaran Dipper_Pines Gravity_Falls Mabel_Pines Marco_Diaz Star_Butterfly Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil Steven_Quartz_Universe Steven_Universe crossover godalmite.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Marco, Connie, and Dipper get along?
Fantastically
>How well do you think these three would get along with each other?
Steven is socially enept, neurotic, selfish and stupid. He combines the worst traits of Star and Mabel and takes it to an extreme and they'd hate to have that mirror reminding them of their flaws so they'd tend to avoid him.

I'd think Star and Mabel would get along fine though.

>selfish
You didn't even try user. Steven is so selfless it's actually a pretty severe flaw.

>Steven is so selfless it's actually a pretty severe flaw.
Are you fucking retarded? He never takes anyone into account when he makes decision. He constantly and callously subjects all those around him to his poor choices because he doesn't care about anyone but himself. He will verbally attack those who care about him when they've only tried to help him. He will intrude into other's lives and affairs merely to satiate himself. He will abandon his friends without a second thought.

Steven is selfish.

He is so concerned about making other people happy that he'll literally try to martyr himself you moron. It's not at all healthy but it's definitely something that happens. Like he tries to meddle to make other people better and does his utmost to suppress and ignore his own negative emotions.

You have such a remarkably bad take that I'm pretty sure you're that MishaLover.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Mabel?

I can't tell if you're talking about Mabel, Marco, or Star, but that is not current Steven.

But yeah I'm not sure, would Steven be able to kind of cut loose and live life to the max with those two, or would he feel pressured to act as "the mom friend" and kind of try to be the voice of reason even if that brings down the mood?

>I'd think Star and Mabel would get along fine though.

I don't think Star would get along with someone who caused an apocalypse

Shut it, Connie.

Id watch it. It would be nice to have steven interact with two hot girls instead of having five which he ignores to fuck around with townie shit. Also, this reminds me of that one image. You know the one.

Shut up mabel hating faggot, she did nothing wrong and the apocalypse was an accident

Better question.

How would Marco, Steven, and Dipper get along vs Star, Connie, and Mabel?

I don't but it's from a template so it probably is what you're thinking of.

>she did nothing wrong
she never apologized for it

Star almost did it too
>He is so concerned about making other people happy that he'll literally try to martyr himself you moron
No, he did it because he had a guilty boner after finding out his mom killed pink diamond. He knew no one would want him to do it, and he did it anyway. He knew that saying he did it would fuck other Zircon, and he did it anyway.
>Like he tries to meddle to make other people better
No, he does it because he thinks he's always right and quite literally "always gets what he wants."
>does his utmost to suppress and ignore his own negative emotions
No the fuck he doesn't, the moment he is slightly inconvenienced he will break down completely, refuse to communicate, and just generally inconvenience others.

Steven would probably try to act as a soothing influence since both Marco and Dipper tend to get worked up easily, only for them to realize that that's actually really stressing Steven out only he's doing his best not to show it, and they'd try to return the favor because they're generally pretty thoughtful.

Yeah she said she was sorry

>Star, Connie, and Mabel
It'd be a battle of the annoying egos between Star and Mabel until Connie finally loses her shit and blows up at both of them.

>things that didn't happen

Its this one
rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/b64ed3111ba46863115b4fbaaf89c0e6/1916191 - Connie_Maheswaran Dipper_Pines Gravity_Falls Mabel_Pines Marco_Diaz Star_Butterfly Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil Steven_Quartz_Universe Steven_Universe crossover godalmite.png

>oppia loli
Literally shit

Which character are you talking about?

>No, he did it because he had a guilty boner after finding out his mom killed pink diamond. He knew no one would want him to do it, and he did it anyway. He knew that saying he did it would fuck other Zircon, and he did it anyway.
While you're not completely wrong that his underlying motivations are selfish, and that he did it despite knowing it would hurt Connie and the CGs, he still also thought it would save them. Also you're completely wrong with Zircon. He had no idea she'd get in trouble and when she indicated as such during the break, he kept his mouth shut from then on out.
>No, he does it because he thinks he's always right and quite literally "always gets what he wants."
I honestly have so little idea what you're talking about I'm not sure what to latch on to here? Like yes he can kind of have blinders on with recognizing what kind of help someone needs, but he still attempts to do it for the sake of others.
>No the fuck he doesn't, the moment he is slightly inconvenienced he will break down completely, refuse to communicate, and just generally inconvenience others.
Here you're completely full of shit. The only three times he did something like that was when he was confronted by all the trauma he was repressing over Jasper, Bismuth, and Eyeball, when all the misplaced guilt over what his mom did and not-quite-as-misplacced-guilt over giving Homeworld a list of his friends to kidnap overwhelmed him, and when he thought Connie hated him forever. Every other time he's had to act as cheerleader for the Crystal Gems despite them being thousands of years old, he put up with Ronaldo's shit for like two weeks, and generally being able to function under life-threatening peril you shithead.

Assuming that Steven gradually develops his powers to the point where all he needs is to be pretty good friends with someone, what would his fusions be like with
>Star
>Marco
>Dipper
>Mabel

Wouldn't Starven be pretty much the OP fusion?

Like, seriously, Mewni blood + wand + healing powers + bubble shit could fuck with almost anything, and if we get Star to do the same shit she did at the S2finale... everyone would be fucked.

Then I'd guess Marven would be the second best, with Dippen and Stebel being tie to last.

Steven would find Star’s violence and selfishness appalling

Yeah, Star+Steven would be OP as fuck, what I kind of pictured was that it'd kind of bring out the less human parts of both of them, so it's based on Star's mewberty/final form? So both terrifying and awe-inspiring.

The real question is how girly would Starco be?

>he still also thought it would save them
No, he didn't, not a single thing before or after suggest that.
>He had no idea she'd get in trouble
Of course he did
>but he still attempts to do it for the sake of others.
He does it for himself, he quite literally does it against the will of others
>Here you're completely full of shit
No, you are, you are ignoring all the other times Steven goes on a crying and yelling monologue like an entitled brat and yelling "I'm my mom"

But Star and Marco can't fuse, you dumb dumb.

I thought it sounded more eloquent than Marven. Or Sterco.

>Literally shit
only thing that's literally shit is your taste m8. Oppai loli is the only loli worth a damn, fucking shortstacks are LIFE.

I feel like Mabel really doesn't fit in with these characters at all

Star would find Steven wimpy and Steven would think Star is a loose cannon, neither of which are wrong

But they would both wonder why the hell Mabel is even there and why anyone would put up with her. Star would consider her a worse Ponyhead and Steven would think she's more shallow than Kevin

Marco, Dipper and Connie would probably get along pretty well, it would be funny to watch Dipper try to be the leader only to have Connie ignore him and take charge. Marco would be chill with whatever assuming its any Marco expect season 3 Marco

You sound like you're agreeing with him and don't realize it

If they had a podcast like "The Pizza Party Podcast" or the "Drunken Peasants", how would it be like? This is for both the Star, Mabel, and Steven trio and the Dipper, Connie, and Marco trio.

Steven has basic sound and video editing abilities, so he could almost certainly do a podcast. I guess the topics would be a mixture of girly stuff and violence? The b-team podcast would likely be based on fantasy books because I could see that as a shared interest.

Dude, just because Steven surrendering wouldn't at all save Earth in the long run doesn't mean he wasn't naive enough to think it would.

I mean your foolishness is a good change of pace from the anti-Connie hate going around recently but it's still dumb as fuck.

>Steven does all the editing and actual work
>Mabel wonders why they don't record four times as often since she has a million ideas
>Star literally can't understand why it takes so long to edit since to looks so much like magic
The only reason why it might not go down like this is because it would require Steven to have a masculine sterotype

He didn't do it to save the Earth- he did it to save himself from having to grow up.

>He never takes anyone into account when he makes decision.
>because he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
>He will verbally attack those who care about him

This is bait or you're retarded.

Star sort of caused a little apocalypse herself.

...oh

That makes no sense at all.

Star would totally dig Mabel. They have a mutual interest in girly shit and Star has a high tolerance for people's bullshit. She would hate Steven, though.

t. connie

Wow. It's almost like Steven is a kid

Why would she hate Steven right off the bat? Like when he's forced to act as a diplomat/voice of reason sure, but he's not always a wet blanket.

>Conversely, how well would Marco, Connie, and Dipper get along?
Marco dresses up as Princess Marco.
Connie is jealous that the other brown girl is getting all the attention from Dipper.