Star vs the Forces of Evil

The Season 3 Starbomb will continue with the season's 9th episode, "Princess Turdina/Starfari," tomorrow on the app at 3:00 AM Eastern, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM.

The script (subtitles) of this episode and dozens of low-quality preview screenshots were ripped from a Disney server and spread online this morning.
If you feel the need to post and discuss leaked content from the episode, please be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled, and hide all images and discussion with spoiler tags. Per Sup Forums rules, the use of spoiler tags is enforced, so posting images and discussion of spoiler content without spoiler tags will probably get you banned.

If Disney fails to address the source of the leaks, this may be an issue for the rest of the bomb. Please keep all of this in mind for future episodes, and also try to avoid misusing spoiler tags to hide content and discussion that aren't actual spoilers.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

First post goes to best girl

Respectfully disagree

A gypse cannot be best girl

Objectively wrong

Jackie is definitely white and best girl

Incorrect

I want best boy Ferguson to come back

Please tell me why it's so hard to write someone like Jackie. It really shouldn't be.

reminder

>Princess Turdina
What the hell were they thinking?

Post best girl

Jackie doesn't deserve a smelly mexican like marco who will probably fuck up with star

A pure

>implying squires aren't the most pure and royal members of a kingdom

I fucked up and asked for requests before drinking, so I fell asleep and missed the entire thread. Sorry

New requests?

Gingers don't' have souls, so she's not pure

Reminder that Higgs is used goods.

She gets violated by her knight in all three holes daily.

Jackie hiding in Marcos bag while going to Mewni

Draw kelly as white

Moonfan13 and/or Moonfan46 and/or Eclipsafan13 and/or Eclipsafan46

>have a whole arc about monster (native) treatment
>airing in fucking November, a week or two apart from Thanksgiving
Bravo Nefcy.

Higgs and jackie having a normal conversation while sitting on Marco

Draw me Star Drinking Tea whit Hitler (you can add mussolini and hiroito too if you want , would be cool) and they have to be very happy

Make a Jackie and Higgs love child

Can I get one like pic

Drawfag,
draw jackie as a nazi

dude , fuse all this shit
Just draw star,janna and jackie as the axis members

So she's as dedicated to mastering the bedding arts as she is mastering knighthood? Sounds like a keeper to me.

>jackie is best girl
the fact that there's faggots who unironically believe this never fails to amuse.

All the girls in this show are used goods

this needs to be updated

If the knights are as good in bed as they are with handling a couple of rats, then Higgs shouldn't be worried.

You're a literal homosexual if you don't think jackie is best girl

Squirrel chick dressed as Pocahontas.

Leah is pure and Janna has yet to convince Marco to use her goods.

What's the alternative, she is unequivocally best and I want to see more of her character
Even though now she no longer sucks as a character

Except Jackie who is pure

>and I want to see more of her

Tell me about jackie! Why does she wear the blue hair streak!

And Janna! Who is the purest!

marco defiled her and they broke up, she's used goods now

>marco defiled her
all the way from mewni?

>skateboard slut taking the dicking from a skate instructor
>ogled Star's current boyfriend Tom the first time he arrived
>Throws defenseless lobster into the ocean with claws tied
>ate 325 dollars worth of food like a gold digger roastie
>wears converse with dresses
>pure

Real talk. Why is she in the opening? And not someone like ponyhead or Janna or some shit

Marco is too much of a beta to even make the first move and jackie is too pure, she's waiting for marriage

Daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags and writefags
War is the mother of all invention and waifu wars help the inspire the creations from drawfags AND writefags

>Jarco died. Marco is getting cucked. TomStar looking dim. Janna and Starfan are written off to Earth. New girl Higgs might just be a trap. Funposting is over. Everything is suffering.

can't wait for the 3 am live stream and shit posting. won't be as good as watching jarco die before my eyes

Nah, her dad got to her. There's no way she's pure.

It's why she's homeless now.

The D(iaz) knows no boundaries.

jackies dress was beautiful and Marco threw the lobster

Janna is the homeless one

>Marco is getting cucked
At least he didnt cuck himself like Star.

They literally showed her house, the only other earth character to get that treatment

Cuck the princess, comin' straight from the Quest Buy
A young Higga got it bad for her best guy
He's her squire, so that princess thinks
She has the authority to fuck that minority
Fuck that shit cause this stupid blonde
Is a punk cuckquean with a crown and a wand

>skateboard slut taking the dicking from a skate instructor
She's probably self taught
>ogled Star's current boyfriend Tom the first time he arrived
He looked weird
>Throws defenseless lobster into the ocean with claws tied
That was Marco
>ate 325 dollars worth of food like a gold digger roastie
Marco most likely ate most of the food like an animal. He was it all over his face and hoodie.
>wears converse with dress
Always ready for skateboarding
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

>Marco is getting cucked
This is what Starcucks actually believe.

>Calls the princess and her squire a loser
Higgs doesn't give af

I feel really bad for the Jackiefags and Jannafags. Their waifus are dead and all they have are sweet memories
Praise the true end game

That pic isn't implying that Marco's involved with his daughter too, is it?

>If I go out with Tom maybe these feelings will go away

I'm not a Starcuck. But I'm positive Starco will by the end. Sucks since Jackie was the best girl on the show. She really was a character

Jackie is a lady, a prim and proper lady with a few tomboy traits like skateboarding.

Marco was already pathetic, and now he is bottom tier on being pathetic, and of course all of this is on purpose so he can finally grow up.

So the question is, what kind of miracle the writers will pull on Marco to redeem himself? this show can really become unpredictable sometimes.
and do you have hopes for this ''arc''?

I'm terrified that we're only going to get a couple shitty filler episodes tonight (tomorrow?) and this weekend of waiting will be basically for nothing.

AAAAAAA that's so cute!

What did she mean by this

Is anyone else a little surprised that we're 8 episodes in to S3 and they have not addressed the Star/Marco/Jackie relationship at all?

It's not even the reason I watch the show. I'm glad the four-part premiere was the high-fantasy and adventure resolution the Toffee arc needed, but it felt odd without any of the inter-character relationships being addressed at all, especially since it was such a big part of the Season 2 finale.

Thoughts?

>First post goes to best girl
Well seeing as Star is in the OP, that's actually true.

Yeah. Star's crying face should be in the middle and in the right should be a the same face traced but edited to look like Marco's.

>and they have not addressed the Star/Marco/Jackie relationship at all
nigga you high?

>Time to cuck myself again. Im not supressing my feelings... AGAIN.

Means a certain squire's gonna kick it soon.

>Star: "Not this shit again."

Fortunately Higgs actually despises Marco, and Marco recognizes her for the worthless bitch she is.

For the last fucking time, marco isn't forming a relationship with the worthless ginger

She still is, a true fan needs to have faith

You want me beaten, and thrown in the dungeon
But when Marco sees my body, he gonna plunge in
We can go toe to toe in the Marcobowl
Fuckin' with me because I'm a squire
Carpet matches drapes, this pussy is fire

>It's not happening because I say so.
It could be the next cycle of Star cucking though.

Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin. Both stem from passion and one can easily turn into the other under the right circumstances.

Just saying, Marco and Higgs being rivals could easily turn into a romantic relationship given the right situation.

I feel like it's less about Jackie/Marco/Star or the maybe Tom/Star/Marco triangles and it's more about how Star and Marco separately deal with their emotions and how they give shape to their future.Don't care what the endgame ship is but the dynamic with the characters is interesting

>Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin
fujo detected

But does *she* know that? Miscommunication seems to be a recurring theme this season.

I think he means mainly Star and Marco never discussed Star's crush.. and also Marco and Jackie never discussed Star's crush, or how she felt about Marco following Star to Mewni after she confessed. She's like all cool with him having gone to Mewni, she just is upset that he can't let go.

This wink wink

It's a pretty common trope in a lot of fiction user. Two people meet, they have each other at first then fall in love later after realizing each other's admirable traits.

He'll fuck that uppity attitude out of Higgs, one pump at a time.

>all this higgs but no boson

Jackie was never an important part of the equation. Just an obstacle to be gotten rid of.

I would smash Higgs' bossom

>mainly Star and Marco never discussed Star's crush
and they won't until halfway through S4 because otherwise it would get pretty close to resolved and no storyteller cares to show their hand that quickly.

No, "hate=love in disguise" is a pretty common trope in fanfiction, usually written by rejected girls.

With my Large Hard Cock

forbidden love between two squires? but what if the knight and princess are in disagreement? they would have to take the side of their direct superior and therefore would forever be apart
like jackie and marco

Mews, Monsters, and peace treaties... What could possibly go wrong?

If this is true tom will soon suffer the same fate

Tom is their friend.

Jackie isn't.

That is bullshit and needs to change

It's okay, after all the drama that causes Star and Tom to break up and Marco and Higgs to break up Star will get with Marco and Tom will get with Higgs.

And the cycle will finally be complete.

I see what you did there user

>Star breaks up with Tom after realising she doesn't want to cuck herself anymore.
>Breaks up too late and Marco is with Higgs now.
>A season or so later Marco breaks up with Higgs after realising he loves Star.
>Star is with Tom again.