You think Hulk buttfucked Valkyrie's pussy?

you think Hulk buttfucked Valkyrie's pussy?

Yes. Next question.

I hope so. Thor wanna get sum Valyrie puss and finds out Hulk already smashed that and she's too loose for him would be so hilarious. Especially of he finds out during his smash sesh, with Valyrie mocking him all the time how "great and godly he is"

who's her mommy?

No, she's gay.

probably

Loki

Frigad

She’s not gay.
>but MUH DELETED

“Bisexual”

BEGONE THOR

>buttfucked
>pussy

Fucked her pussy with HIS butt.

Why do you think she would come visit him often and when he asked? Why would he even ask for a random gladiator-hunter to come to his personal quarters and why would she show no surprise that he did? Why would she 'playfully wrestle' some fighter, even if he is the champion?

He was pounding that hole with full Hulk strength and she was taking it like a thirsty slut. Grand Master probably even lived streamed it across the cosmos for a reasonable fee.

She was actually nice to him and liked him. He made her fucking gushy.

>She was also fucking original!Valk who died for her in the flashback, I'll bet.

>Thor wanna get sum Valyrie
Never showed any interest in her.

When he's done it's all one gaping hole.

>being a newfag
Beat it kid.

Hela edit when?

that's what i want to know

leave

Thats not how vaginas work you virgin

Literally is. The more it's used the looser it becomes. That's why women who have just given birth get given exercises to tighten it back up.

>Passing something far larger than a penis, once the body has spent hours widening the canal and prepping to do so, and it taking time to heal/tighten actively damage and sometimes ripped muscles is the same as normal function.

Fucks sake. The vaginal muscles are just that. Muscles. The more USE they get the stronger, and thus tighter, they get. Having a fucking baby isn't the same thing.

Working my arm muscles isn't the same thing as over-extending them and ripping shit.

Provide proof? Though I don't think anyone would be too tight after Hulk busted one inside them.

I am thinking about it now.

The exericises are to tighten the bladder muscles that were stretched and damanged by childbirth and having the weight of an unborn baby on your pelvis for 9 months.

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Wow
welcome enjoy your stay.

Well it is possible with a bird if you wanna be technical

Hulk cured her

Clearly by girth and sheer force she was brought to vaginal orgasm through the anal cavity.

To be fair this was pretty recent