My parents berated me for not wanting to vote

I'm not voting Hillary because she is the definition of crooked and I'm not voting for that fucktard Trump because.....he's a fucktard and overwhelming amount of his supporters are white supremacists.

Also I'm black(yeah yeah lets get the Sup Forums edginess out the way) and my mother is hellbent on believing Trump's master plan is to enslave all blacks again(which is what his supporters want too).

>not voting to Make America Great Again

Sure, Trump's an idiot (he certainly speaks like one), but his stances on things like TPP, Obamacare, and Congressional term limits/lobbying justify voting for him. Hell, I'd vote for him just on how he's sent the "omg my feelings; that's hate speech; i can't even" crowd clutching for their pearls; political correctness is legitimately dangerous (see Rotherham).

Who gives a shit about his supporters and what the media's told you about them? Vote for who you think would make a better president, or, is at the very least, would be less dangerous to the country for four years. Remember the Supreme Court is at stake and you could kiss many of your rights goodbye if the wrong person got into office.

You have to vote, idiot. What if one day a candidate wants to do something for people like you? His advisor will stop him by saying "Don't waste your time on this guy. He doesn't vote.", and that will be it. You will lose representation.

No one cares you black queer.

Assuming that's true about Trump's supporters (it's not), what difference does that make? Do you support his policies and ideas or not?

Vote 4 Jill

Hate to break it to you bro, but blacks already are slaves on the democrat plantation. They use you to farm for votes yet their politics keep your people as poor as possible so that you can never escape their welfare dependency and buy your political freedom. Not to mention they treat you like abusive partners, filling your head with horrors stories so you never leave them and blaming you or whitey every time they fuck up your communities (Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit).

>SotaPOSB
>Sorta POSB
>Sorta Piece of Shit Bitch

>he's a fucktard
Great reasoning from the left, as usual. The same ilk that think people just don't like Hillary Clinton because (((she's a woman))) waaaah.

Hand in an empty ballot, this displays dissatisfaction.

Not showing up is sending the message that you can't be assed to take part in the democracy.

>and my mother is hellbent on believing Trump's master plan is to enslave all blacks again

Where did this meme come from anyway? why are niggers so dumb

Just get it over with and vote Trump. His policies are altogether better. You don't have to like the person, but his party will make America better.

No one wants to enslave you lazy bastards, they want to stop paying 10% of their check as welfare.

You realize there's more on the ballot than president right? Do you even know who your congressman and senators are? Do you even know about the other shit on your ballot for local elections or state constitutional amendments? Even if you accept your bullshit about not wanting to vote for president you have no excuse to not vote on the rest

abs on a skinny guy is like big tits on a fat girl

>I'm not voting for that fucktard Trump because.....he's a fucktard and overwhelming amount of his supporters are white supremacists.

This is not an argument.

Thanks to the Democratic Party you're already enslaved. They keep you on benefits, they pander endlessly to you without doing much of anything to fix inner city communities, they keep you poor and underestimate what you're capable -- they keep you down -- because they know that it gets them votes. Ever since the 1964 Civil Rights Act (which was only opposed by Republicans because of Constitutional concerns) -- which was signed by a President that declared he would have "those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years" -- African Americans have had a worsening outlook. All because they vote steadily Democrat.

>Democrats believe you're incapable of getting a PhotoID; they cry voter suppression when it was they who supported Jim Crow
>Democrats support Planned Parenthood when more black babies are aborted each year than born; the founder of Planned Parenthood was a eugenicist who wanted to exterminate blacks
>Democrats founded and made up the vast majority of the KKK; modern KKK is only "conservative" because they've never forgiven the party for the Civil Rights Act
>Democrats are the ones behind the mass imprisonment of black men; its they who have shattered your family unit
>Democrats look only skin deep; their interest in you extends no further than the color of your skin

And you still lap up media lies.

basically twitter and facebook

Ctr PLZ Go

Sage, parsley, thyme

White supremists are probably 15% of the country You can't win with 15%. Most of his supporters are people who work for a living and hate their tax money going to DC to have to make deals to fuck them over with taxes and job loss

Don't be an idiot. Being a black democrat makes you the definition of a house nigger. Vote Trump, it will be the best thing that's ever happened to blacks in america.

Also, Trump is not an idiot. Everything hes says is done to bring him attention and it's working. Don't hate the player hate the game.

t. Black Man

hes literally never said a thing about blacks. his immigration policies would benefit them more than anyone. It makes no sense

So are you trying to tell me Sup Forums isn't full of white supremacists?

Are you so insecure with your own sexuality that you can't look at a picture of a fine specimen of male masculinity without it turning you gay?

>Also I'm black(yeah yeah lets get the Sup Forums edginess out the way) and my mother is hellbent on believing Trump's master plan is to enslave all blacks again(which is what his supporters want too).

If the average American Sup Forums user could go back in time and redo it all again, they would wall the Native Americans in their own shitty area then wall off the entire country and keep all other non-whites out, especially the Jews.

Trust me, if anyone came back to this country bringing black slaves they'd just blow the fucking boat up before it hit the shore.

>overwhelming amount of his supporters are white supremacists.

what's the problem with this?

>15% of the country
Not even 5%

you're already a slave you stupid fuck. your mother should have raised you better. you'll never fucking learn, because you don't like taking advise from other people, especially those older and wiser than you (which is clear in this case). the blacks have been enslaved by the state. this has been going on for nearly >50 years. you all live off welfare, food stamps, you guys are not well educated, you don't make a lot of money, most of you are the cause of violence, your inner cities are awful.

every 4 years some democrat comes over and says, "I'll fix it". they get your vote, then skedaddle. then 4 years later they're back to do the same thing. you never learn, but your mom has lived enough cycles to understand this issue. so stop being a worthless fuck, and vote trump.

I will admit you make a good point there.
But me calling Hillary crooked is?

Try out Johnson or Stein (fucking crazy greens) or write in someone you think deserves to win. You can even write in yourself.

Literally none of those generalizations apply to me.

Then vote for a meme third party dumbfuck. You won't be able to ger them the presidency but you may be able to get their party into debates one day with enough of the popular vote.

If don't vote you can't bitch about the results since you didn't give your two cents.

use your black intelligence to find the definition of the word "average"

if you don't vote trump all your nigger brethren are going to be stuck in gibsmedat purgatory

So what's your point, Jamal? You don't want to vote, don't vote. You want to make a political point of it, draw dicks on the ballot and show it to everyone as you submit it.

voting is not mandatory
vote rigging, or forcing someone to vote as you instruct, is illegal.
are your parents criminals?

dont worry bro, the electoral college vote is more important than the popular. ur parents r l8

>So are you trying to tell me Sup Forums isn't full of white supremacists?

Sup Forums memes about being white supremacist, and sure, there are many people in Sup Forums who are white supremacist, but that is not indicative of the whole. Many people on Sup Forums simply want to exist without being harassed for being a "white oppressor" or facing genocide or replacement from the government. I'm sure you can understand that, as the "black plight" has been fed to you your entire life.

I have one question for you though, OP: Wouldn't you much rather know where you stand, than face the casual, soft, contempful racism of the left? Those people, the left, think you're incapable of going to the DMV to get an ID, feeding and clothing yourself, and securing gainful employment. And they've done everything they can to make it harder. Detroit and such similar cities get no federal aid funding. I wonder who controls that, at the moment?

>hypnosis in action

This literally doesn't make me want to side with your cause.

then you are the lucky few. maybe you should look beyond your privilege and see that most of the black people in america suffer from this. and historically 90% of blacks vote democrats. democrats have been in charge of inner cities for close to 100 years, and nothing of worth as come out of it.

what is your problem with trump? you think trump is an idiot? he must be stupid enough to make himself a billionaire. he's also stupid enough to beat out 16 other republican candidates to become an official presidential candidate. nobody in the republican party likes him. he hasn't received a dime from them. mccain, romney, paul ryan, etc. they all hate his fucking guts. he has a literal 26 point plan from his Gettysburg address on how he will immediately work to destroy the corrupt government and promote the economy within his first 100 days of office.

he's against the very people that historically hated and subverted the blacks' plight. what the fuck is so hard to see? your mom knows much better than you.

this
im not even full white and all my internet Sup Forums friends are white supremacists, it's comfy

It's okay. Abstaining isn't something that should be shunned. Abstaining is actually the correct thing to do when you have not made up your mind. Instead of random voting, you leave it to the ones who did the research to get an opinion. There's nothing wrong with that.

Look at it this way.

If Trump wins the neonazi hicks will comeout of their trailers.

>handle me with kid gloves

You don't have to vote for one of the two you fucking retard
>implying you aren't just lazy

You have no right to complain if you don't vote

Of course. Isn't this obvious?

>take shit speech class for gen ed.
>teacher loves politics and makes the class all about that, even though it's just supposed to be basic speech
>won't stop talking about anything to do with voting or world events
>makes a huge deal over students getting involved in government and other stupid bullshit
>berates students constantly for being apathetic about politics to the point where we're all just kind of pretending to care so she'll leave us alone
>she told us all we had to vote, it's our duty, blah blah blah, even though our state is 99% red and voting won't matter
>since she can't require voting for a grade, instead she says everyone who votes is exempt from next test
>next test is also guaranteed to be a really hard written exam to scare us into voting, and we can't get out except by presenting proof we voted

This shit can't be legal, can it? can I get this bitch fired?

Dude, just fill in a ballot and get a free A. What the fuck? Play the system.

We just want you to go back to africa, brah.

Lmfao!!!!

Aww poor guy. I was going to say, "All that working out isn't going to change your skin color" but you succinctly just cut like a knife. Kudos *slow clap*

Go fuck yourself.

You have a deal if you go back to Europe first and can tell me which African country I came from.

Is this a meme troll post?
You do know that Trump is working on bringing industry back to the USA right?
Do you know how many jobs a nuclear power plant or steel mill creates
Hillary wants these shut down
I've made 2000 dollars in one week working coal power plants in my 20's saving to by my first house cash with no education

But that's okay,
Cower down and get with her

Can he take Trevor Noah with him? I want that dude to set himself on fire. He's NOT funny.

LARP FAGGOT

Donald Trump is the lesser of two evils OP vote for trump this country depends on this election you have no other choice

That's a good point but does anyone know if I voted or not?

I thought ya'll could trace your roots back to the original kangz of egypt? I'm sure they'd love to have you back!

Im not sugar coating everything for a mere nigger OP

We created a country for you, Liberia. That's your homeland. A country made for Freed American slaves.

I honestly just wish you'd kys

That's all I want

>makes no sense
It's what "nigger" word means