Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

i dont know user but i like this film

He is a doormat, she is evil. Both are wrong.

How is being a doormat evil? For that matter, Mrs. Tweedy doesn't believe the chickens are sapient until the last 4 minutes of the film. She literally did nothing evil.

(Unless trying to stop your chickens from building an airplane and flying away counts as "evil".)

>How is being a doormat evil?
It is. If you could do good, but won't, you are flawed.

This is one of my favorite holocaust movies

>evil
They're chickens. I doubt she knew they wanted to escape.

a soyboy is going to disagree with you and think you are a murderer.

It was a Great Escape parody you swine

So, is there a specific reason why this type of British animation has people constantly flashing their teeth? I mean yea you see peoples teeth a lot when they talk in animation but in british cartoons they seem to go out of their way to show the entire set of chompers with every single word.

Claymation characters always look cheap with just a hole in their mouth so Aardman go all out with the big teeth and lips.

What do you guys think the sex is like between them.

Dead

She make bedroom eyes and pinches his ass once when she's happy.

I assume they get along well when Mrs. Tweedy isn't insulting him for his failures or fixated on making herself into a chicken pie celebrity.

British people don't have sex

Originally instead of that door falling on Mrs. Tweedy by itself Mr. Tweedy pushed it on her after having enough of her shit, but they cut it because it made him look too mean.

Femimists want society to be the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy. I say no to that!

She was. There weren't nearly enough chickens for her to have a sustainable pie brand.

She was just business, retard.

pol plz go

certainly not the soundtrack, literally one of the GOAT

Her business would have failed immediately anyway, because the machine just chops up chickens without removing skin, bones, or organs.

Really though, her farm was incredibly humane. Those chicken get a lot more room to run around than most in real life, and they only ate that one chicken once she stopped laying eggs.

bed breaking

He just wanted a peaceful chicken farm cum concentration camp.

First time I watched this I had no idea those two were even married. I assumed Mr Tweedy was an employee that lived there in the farm to take care if it.

Mrs. Tweedy, clearly.
>Shifting your business model on a whim and a shill.
>Completely overextending in that regard. (Buying an industrial-sized pie maker that her farm couldn't possibly sustain, given that her "All of them!" Line presumes that the entire farm could be processed in a single session.)
>Attempting to fix the machine over a period of weeks instead of demanding whoever sold her the machine that broke on it's first run through no fault of her own to repair or replace it.

you can still see his arms pull back so its pretty clear he pushed it.

Did the machine have any warranty?

>Her business would have failed immediately anyway, because the machine just chops up chickens without removing skin, bones, or organs.

That's Mr. Tweedy's fault. The chickens are clearly meant to be processed before being put into the machine, Mr. Tweedy put in live animals and they wrecked the internals. All things considered, he probably would've done the same thing a second time when he went to put in all the chickens before he realized his mistake.

It's all probably a moot point anyway, the massive gravy explosion towards the end shows that he never repaired it properly after the first time.

Would you a chicken?

Mrs. Tweedie.

If Mr. Tweedie was pure evil, Ginger would've gotten the axe on the first escape attempt. Instead she tried a shitload of times and got thrown inside a dumpster as punishment instead.

>Chickens go in, pies come out
>What kind of pies?
>Apple!

Fuck amerifats calling this movie mediocre for having real jokes,

>My Favourite!

> It's all probably a moot point anyway, the massive gravy explosion towards the end shows that he never repaired it properly after the first time.

That was because Mrs Tweedy was plugging up some sort of exhaust port or pressure valve or whatever.

Explain sexual scandals of the royal family then.

>born and raised in eastern Europe
>had no real access to THE Internet
>did not read any reviews prior or post
>watched things by myself, formed my own opinions
>never knew or cared if other people loved or hated a movie I just seen
>if I liked a movie then I liked it, and it was good for me

Anything that can add kazoos to its soundtrack and make it work gets respect from me.

I did too.

That's not funny, though.

You're a dumb faggot.

It's all in his head.

The whole bit with them planning to 'process' all the chickens in their new machine was kind of holocaust-alike

Chickens are vicious psychotic little bastards, I think not.

A French plot to discredit the English royalty.

It's just a regular food processor.
Next you will be going on the streets screaming that clay is murder.

no

Sure... if you're one of those guys who believes in death camp rollercoasters and masturbator machines.

the chickens for revolting

They are just sheeps and goats with masks of the royal family having sex and paparazzi taking photos from a safe distance to avoid another Lady Di fiasco, but due to the distance all photos appear blurry.
Really few people know most loch ness monster photos are actually from the royal family having sex on the beach.

>soyboy
I like it
murderer

You don't know how close you are.

they weren't going to do the Aardman teeth in this movie cause chickens don't have teeth but apparently it looked weird so they just gave them teeth

t. the queen

Amerifats love it.
Just not bitchy internet contrarians.

German heritage.

Tabloid's looking for a quick buck