Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ql1iN0VkDJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my best guess is Belgium

Gave me a Bruges vibe

non

Think!

I'd say Benelux, Switzerland or France.

Can't be Germany or Austria due to the chemist's sign in the second picture.

Szczebrzeszyn?

russian? france?
same style in Finland but it is not

Lol

St Petersburg

This is central Moscow, Russia. One of the streets which underwent reconstruction over the past couple of years. Can't be bothered to identify the precise spot, but it's Moscow, infa 100%. Can tell by the drainage pipe and street lamps.

This.

this is not Sup Forums related you cuck

Lolwut?

Пидopac ты! Зaтo oни дyмaли, чтo этo Гeйpoпa лoл. Жaль я в инглиш нe мoгy, тoлькo вo фpeнч.

Heт

I believe it's in Moscow. Was just there last summer. Pretty sure there is a Coyote Ugly bar around there.

I don`t care, but that Girl would look gorgeous in my Cellar

So what point were you making?

literally perfection

:3

I don't speak english. I speak french and russian

Such an ugly nose. Almost as ugly as moskvabad.

What? Why did you make this thread? Why did you want us to identify the city?

Bangladesh, can't you see it?

Kinda Maroseyka Str., Moscow. Blue building reflected in window looks like embassy of Belarus.

Ignore these idiots.

The building in the reflection in the first pic looks Eastern European as hell. The drug store sign in the second picture is very continental European. I'm guessing that it's a post Austro-Hungarian capital. Probably Budapest, Prague, or Bratislava. Poland is possible too.

My best guess is Budapest.

Bucharest.

Prague > canadians scums.

Isolate each element of the pic. Do Google searches. After you get the matches, move to Street View. Done it.

Can someone please talk to OP in Moonrunes or Frogspeak and find out what's going on?

It's not Austria, I can assure you that.

Russia uses the pedestrian crossing sign in the background.

Moscow, looks like streets that come off of ГУM near Kremlin.

Moonrunes? What is?

Does anyone have the exact coordinates to this girl's location? I'm trying to google something.

>that belgium soldier after attack terrorist

Sofia, Bulgaria

Tape sur youtube Pomfychan

THIS IS IN MOSCOW. ONE OF THE SHOPPING DISTRICTS. Probabaly Tretyakovysky or Stoleshnikov. But there are several like it.

It means Russians. Were the pics from Russia? I don't speak Moonrune or cuck.

Will that give me the aforementioned coordinates?

Definitly russian. All buildings in russia have the beat up drains hanging off the buildings.

cont. look for Chemists/pharmacists and you will find it fast. That green light is a pharmacy.

youtu.be/ql1iN0VkDJ8

It's near TSUM (ЦУM), which is Moscow, Petrovka, 2
They have these huge windows where they showcase mannequins posed as scenes from fairy tales.

Lol