Especially the latest episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMVELvgu4s8
mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw
cartoonnetwork.com/video/justice-league-action/barehanded-episode.html
mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA
youtube.com/watch?v=6mB3VDkkVZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just glad they have Stargirl in a show and she's not a bitch.

I want to lewd her butt

That ending of the episode though

I'm glad this is fucking dead, serves them right for cancelling Teen Titans

I didn't notice it right away but this is like the third or fourth time they pulled the "Goes to fly but face plants" joke.

Yeah, I think Bats got one, two for Supes, and one Hal.

Wonder if that's gonna come up again or it's just a gag reference.

I think it was just some special for the fans.

Probably never going to get more of her ever again.

What are you talking about?

Lame-O
I understand now
That is hilarious

Actually the show apparently sucks because this guy (and his little brother) says so youtube.com/watch?v=AMVELvgu4s8

Let's be honest here, DC *always* has great superhero shows. I mean, ever since Batman: TAS, not a single of their cartoons was bad.
Superman TAS, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Teen Titans, The Batman, Brave and the Bold, Beware the Batman...

Teen Titans Go being exception that proves the rule.

That is a butthurt faggot. "Not muh JL and JLU." "Too much action in a show with the word action in the title."

And the action is great in this show desu.
The animation isn't amazing but the fight choreography is fun and engaging.

Which one? The Ringer or Barehanded?

the Mister Miracle episode was really bad. Fucking Batman ruining everything

Just a gag for the fans, though this was written by one of the showrunners of GL:TAS.

Unless what happened to Aya took her to another dimension entirely instead of just another part of the galaxy.

Their Hal is really good, he's a goof but still a capable GL and him sympathizing with the hairball critter was perfect

The slicked back black hair is a little weird though

I was disappointed they didn't have Ron Perlman reprise his role as Sinestro.

>exception that proves the rule.
I don’t think you know what that expression means.

Im just glad Josh Keaton gets to keep being a super hero

Exactly my thoughts. This show gets most of the characters. Except possibly Wonder Woman, outside her focus episode.

Anyone got a megalink?

>The slicked back black hair is a little weird though
It's such a small thing, but it bothers me so much

You mean the episode where a fucking circus performer Scott Free made the Caped Crusader look like a chump and Darkseid his bitch? Yeah, totally ruined.

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

From what I've seen of this show it's a fun and incredibly silly show that has a lot of gags and references for people that read a lot of DC.
I enjoyed it a lot.
Don't see why people would dislike it.

>Except possibly Wonder Woman
Why do you think that? She is even better represented than in JL/JLU. Diana is equal to the trinity and the league in Action. She does things on her own and has her own opinions. They even experiment with her in the Superman role.

>Stargirl will never get her own show in the vein of Kim Possible with her step dad as a recurring character

best thing of the show.

I'm surprised how many Booster episodes were in this last batch. But then his voice actor is really good.

Reeeeing johns in the distance

Teen titans could have gone longer but it got 4 fucking seasons and all but one character got an arc.
Be happy for what you got.

Was there ever actually a Hawkman episode?

Does anyone care about Hawkman?

>look like a chump

Don't disagree with you on that but for the most part (as he is in at least a good third to possible even half of the episodes he's featured in), including Batman of all possible options was a waste of time and shows the absence of ideas. Dini isn't a bad writer by and large but he's limited in his use of characters. If he were a painter, no one would say his paintings were bad, just that they had an excess of red paint, especially used in ways where it made no sense or added little, if anything, to the painting. So user >Fucking Batman ruining everything does have a point

>not a single of their cartoons was bad
Notice you also skipped over Young Justice but I can understand why since it was so uninspired and tedious

mega?

Read the thread?

There wasn't an actual - the entire episode is a Hawkman episode, but yes, he got featured with the Space Cabby / Lobo episode early on, I forget which but I'm sure someone will remember. He was prominently featured in that - and there really arena episodes where ONE hero is featured or given more prominence than any other. At most, we get team-up episodes, by and large, like the Dino one with Booster and GA.

I'm pretty sure Hawkman is in other episodes at least as part of a team, but the actual episodes don't pop in my brain. There up to 40+ now that I've seen and none really more than once.

sorry

>Constantine

>Amazon island is full of bitches.
>best girl WW is still cool and funny.
God bless this show.

based Constantine gets laid even in kids cartoons

This shit better get replaced with a Better half hour JL Animated series that's influenced by DBZ & use a Better cast this time. Here's what the first 13 Episodes should cast.

Kyle Hebert - Green Lantern, Kobra, Non, Hellgramette, Skallox
Maurice LaMarche - Martian Manhunter, Alfred Pennyworth
Liam O’Brien - Aquaman
Rachel Robinson - Wonder Woman, Bleez, Faora
Zeno Robinson - Cyborg
Anthony Ruviviar - Batman
James Arnold Taylor - The Flash, Jimmy Olsen
Travis Willingham - Superman, Shazam, Gorilla Grodd, Jor-El, Two-Face

Charlie Adler - The Question, Zilius Zox, Galius Zed
Dee Bradley Baker - Salaak
Laura Bailey - Lara Lor-Van
Jonathan Banks - Commissioner James Gordon
Steven Blum - Nuidis Vulko, Kilowog
Ray Chase - Professor T.O. Morrow
Ian James Corlett - Plastic Man
Peter Cullen - Mongul
Jim Cummings - Captain Boomerang
John DiMaggio - Atrocitus
Michael Donovan - The Wizard
Robin Atkin Downes - Lex Luthor, Tomar-Re
Crispin Freeman - Scarecrow
Scott T. Frerichs - Razer
Dan Glizevan - S.T.R.I.P.E.
Grey Griffin - Arisia Rrab, Billy Batson
Mark Hamill - Trickster
Kate Higgins - Aya
C. Thomas Howell - Captain Cold
Ernie Hudson - Dr. Silas Stone
Stana Katic - Lois Lane
David Kaye - Atom, Harvey Bullock, Quex-Ul
Lex Lang - Green Arrow
Cherami Leigh - Stargirl
George Lowe - Perry White
Jason Marnocha - The Joker
Vanessa Marshall - Renee Montoya
Carey Means - John Stewart
Tara Platt - Mera
Jamieson Price - Red Tornado, Red Volcano
Christopher R. Sabat - General Zod
Sean Schemmel - Black Adam
Stephanie Sheh - Katma Tui
Keith Silverstein - Ocean Master
Dana Snyder - G’Nort
Roger Craig Smith - Riddler
Fred Tatasciore - Black Manta
Kirk Thornton - The Creeper
Alan Tudyk - Professor Zoom
Colleen Villard - Harley Quinn
Frank Welker - Space Cabbie
Dave Willis - Ch’p
Satsuki Yukino - Dex-Starr

Have you tried not being autistic, user?

>that's influenced by DBZ

aaaaaaaaand you lost me

We could had gotten Justice league GO!
Be fucking grateful, about this combining comedy and action in a really refreshing way.

>influenced by DBZ

Beware the Batman wasn't good.

I liked Katana but you're right. The whole series was just Batman crying like a bitch and getting people killed. Also shitty villains.

>Randomly capitalizing the first letter of every other word like a nigger from twitter
>Autistic list
This really is prime shitposting, m8, I r8 it 8/8

You're right. It was great.

Crazy how much did they improve Wonder Girl Woman by making her a tomboy. Not to mention Circe and Athena.

I know pretty much nobody cares about Diana (other than fapping) or reads her stuff but I have to sperg mention how great was the Paradise Island and the Godess of Truth episode.

I wasn't a fan of how little focus she got. Batman and Superman got some episodes to themselves, while Wonder Woman was always tied to those two, safe for a couple of shorts.

Not to mention we barely got her villains. While there are a lot of Batman and Superman villains, she only gets Circe and Cheetah (barely). In the Athena episode, they could've replaced the boring-ass HIVE with Doctor Cyber. We could've gotten Ares, the Duke of Deception, Doctor Psycho, Doctor Poison, or even the weirder Silver Age villains like Blue Snowman, Angle Man, Silver Swan, or a revamped Egg Fu.

The animation, character design, 11 minute runtime and castings would beg to differ. It's about to fall into the same trap as the Marvel toons in this decade.

Actually I think she got much more focus than ever in trinity or jla themed cartoons. I can't really blame the creators, they know the fans want the best villains and rather watch 100 luthor-darkseid-etc episode than some guy they don't know. At least Circe was great, the playful sorceress angle was very good, she was capable and I personally loved the way she was defeated.

As for the rest of her villains, maybe next season, r-right? Right?

>The animation, character design

You mean the aspects that lend themselves to action sequences and fight scenes?

>11 minute runtime

TTGo didn't invent 11 minute runtimes.

>and castings

What about them?

>It's about to fall into the same trap as the Marvel toons in this decade.

I don't see much movie shilling and there's actual animation in this series.

>K.O.
>Health bar barely even drops
N-Nani?

>You mean the aspects that lend themselves to action sequences and fight scenes?
Yes
>11 minute runtime
To fast for my liking
>What about them?
Examples: Gary Cole as Black Adam, Jon Cryer as Felix Faust, Andy Ritcher as Chronos and so on. A majority of the cast does not fight the character designs. AT ALL. Plus most of them seems to stunts. Hell, Injustice 2's castings were improvements.
>I don't see much movie shilling and there's actual animation in this series.
It's about to become a Tongue-in-cheek like how the Marvel shows are with, odd animations & designs, poor castings and even well, generic plots.

The new Spider-Man show is not really much of a tongue-in-cheek yet, even it's a retold origin on Spider-Man's beginnings clouded on how they handled some classic characters let and the animation and character designs.

I'm glad CN didn't renew it on their Upfront this year.

I like to post this to tickle FGCfags.

This game is actually from the sjw future where violent video games are banned and you can't kill/beat people to death.

JLA is a great little show. Shame that it doesn't seem to have done very well. CN has been struggling to make superhero action cartoons work recently, it seems.

Sorry, folks. I upload the 1080p rips.

Apparently iTunes updated and the software (aimersoft) hasn't followed up on it yet so until it is, i won't be able to upload them.

Apologies!!!

Incorrect, but close.

>influenced by DBZ
I mean, I really like Dragonball Z but that doesn't mean its formula works for other shows. It barely worked at all.

Well the fact that it airs once a week at like 5 AM doesn't help

>Constantine will never take her on magic hobo adventures.

True

s e x h a i r

yeah, it's a tiny detail but even if they just colored it brown it'd look less wrong

The problem is that they are relying on writers who know a minimal amount of surface DC and end up relying on what they know instead of doing research deeper than this surface skim (and I'll admit and be fair that their surface skim scratches surfaces most people forgot or don't know exist).

I know little about Marvel and can count on three hands the number of their trades I've read, but feel the EMH show, when I am forced to look up wikia stuff is more of a deep dive than anything DC is currently doing. Maybe it's the writer that passed away from JL/JLU but it always felt that those episodes were better at DC lore than these 40 or so have been so far, save Space Cabby.

They could do better by Diana, by far. And if they were going to focus on Luthor or Darkseid, do the deep character dives there.

>And if they were going to focus on Luthor or Darkseid, do the deep character dives there.

One thing this show does that DC tends to do lately (even freaking Brave and the Bold) is just focusing on Apokolips and do little with New Genesis besides Mr. Miracle and Big Barda.

JL/JLU at least used Orion, Bug, and Highfather, and YJ gave a spotlight episode to the Forever People. Why do other shows just mine Kirby's Fourth World for villains?

I want to protect that smile.

There will be anons that won't notice that and complain, but I thank you anyway, without you I wouldn't discover my favourite anime

>>Finally got a Hal episode
>>They nail him
At first I thought it meant that he got a train ran on his ass by sinestro, Kilowog, atroticus, and all the pink lanterns, and got excited...

No problem. Hope you get access to them again. But I don't mind waiting.

>Why do other shows just mine Kirby's Fourth World for villains?

The New Genesis characters are perceived as boring. Except Orion, who isn't really from there.

>Star Sapphire rides his cock while Sinestro pounds his ass and they give each other dirty looks while Hal chokes on Kilowog's fat dick
great, now I have a boner at work

Which one is the Hal episode? It doesn't seem to be in the Mega or listed on Wikipedia, but I'm not sure if I'm looking hard enough.

It's called Barehanded

cartoonnetwork.com/video/justice-league-action/barehanded-episode.html

Thanks for the link, though it seems like I'll have to wait like a good eurofag

Here you go, fellow Europoor (I just hope you're not German, I wouldn't help a German): mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA

Any New Gods episodes besides It'll Take a Miracle?

Barda was in Under a Red Sun, along with some other Apokoliptians, there was also that one where Darkseid had to take a cab and gave Cabbie a nice tip, The Fatal Fare

Thank you

Thank you user! I'm not German so we're cool on that front

Thank you for uploading these. Cartoon torrents are horrendously hard to find compared to anime.

Thank you user! I'm not German so we're cool on that front

There's also The Ringer, which has Hal and Atom against Sinestro.

Building a new trinity I see

That was rather unexpected, I thought that series was deader than dead at this point.

What gave you that impression?

I wish there was more of my baby Jaime, even as a background character or something.

It is, but people are freaking out because it's the last batch of episodes.

Also, CN had them all unlocked for the weekend, so more people were exposed to them than usual.

Sorry, I was talking about GLTAS

Same. That whole scene is one of my favorites from the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mB3VDkkVZY