>Captain Marvel takes place in the 90's

>>Captain Marvel takes place in the 90's
>>Avengers 4 apparently has Time Travel
I think I found out how they get her to the present.

Getting a person from the 1990's to the 2020's does not take time travel. I did it just fine on my own.

Though, she A) Doesn't age and B) Doesn't appear anywhere else in the MCU if she was in the 90's.

Thor Ragnarok established that time is relative in space. Problem solved.

Yeah, I was really vague on that.

Time passing at a different rate depending on where you are is not time travel.

Mendelsohn: Yon-Rogg, Dorrek or Supreme Intelligence?

What is this moon speak?
Again, it wasn't very clear. Thor pointed out that it was two years since Age of Ultron, so where does that point the events of the film?

Dorrek, since the movie is about Skrulls.
>Thor pointed out that it was two years since Age of Ultron, so where does that point the events of the film?
That's not what I was talking about, I was talking about the fact that Thor arrived on Sakaar two weeks after Loki despite them getting thrown off the Bifrost like a few seconds apart.

Nah
She's gonna be trapped in the soul stone

I'm surprised they didn't retcon her into being the first ever superhero and that the super soldier serum was based on people trying to recreate her.

Is she getting ADAMED?

She would not cheat on Jess.

But there is no Jess in the MCU.

Yes, bull-dyke Carol can go.

Woah, you're already in the 2020s? Do the Knicks win an NBA championship?

I don't follow football, sorry.

Those are some delicious nipples.

>Jess
It's an origin story, she would have her astronaut gf still.

This.

Bull dyke Carol is the most insufferable character marvel made in a long time

616–Spider-Woman
EMH–Mockingbird
She's going to be Black Widow, isn't she?

I really do hope they include Mar-Vell in it somewhere. I did like the "I only have enough energy to save one - it must be the girl!" moment before the psyche-magnetron blew. Mar was such a poon-hound and often used his 'heroism' to disguise it.

We're all hurtling into the future at the heady speed of 3600seconds per hour.

Kree genetics, alien super-soldier genetics at that, probably mean Carol isn't ageing at the normal human rate. Can't see the Kree scientists investing all that time, energy and research on crating Captain Mar-Vell types and then only having them stay around for a normal lifespan. Having her around since the 90s without appearing age isn't much of a problem.

Feige said recently that she's 'out there' regards where she comes from in Avengers IV. Best guess would be she ends her solo movie in an overcharged state in barely-there Binary mode and leaves the solar system before she starts cracking planets to see what a fun sound that makes. She's been doing the star-wandering thing since while she bleeds off the excess power and only gets her mind back when she hears a distress call.

What are the best stock options before 2020?

glad you like Miles, America, and mockingbird

Well, there's one.

>long hair
gross

Probable movie lineup:
Mar-Vell
Carol
Fury
Young Coulson?

SHIELD
Skrulls
Kree

Possibles:
Monica or Adam Brashear for POC quota
Young Hank Pym?
Alpha Flight? (Puck, 'Squatch, Aurora)

Still no sign of Larson getting hers cut so get used to it, user.

theyre probably going for the ugly duckling approach

>Monica or Adam Brashear for POC quota
Please, lord, give us MCU Monica just so sjws can spout off their stock phrases about an actually good character instead of Riri fucking Williams.

I'm choosing to believe Fishburne's Marvel tease means Bill Foster instead of Adam in an Ultimates movie.

>ultimates movie
Pretty unlikely.

The next team movie is probably going to be Thunderbolts. It just makes too much sense, not to mention Gunn has been in Marvel's ear about it.

>you will never have a movie of busty brickhouse Ms Marvel in a one peace running around smashing the fuck out of everyone while downing more booze than jessica jones
>instead you get skinny dyke jumpsuit Captain Marvel who is more sober than a puritan.
At least we have Ragnarok, because otherwise marvel movies just took the heaviest of blows.

>Skinny
user...

Shit taste

>Dorrek, since the movie is about Skrulls
It's also about Kree though.

The Kree or Skrull will have the soul stone, she's gonna get stuck inside it.

Air Force bun would look good on her.

is that 1 of dem sjw heros?

She is skinny - which is good because even middling-thicc types look ridiculous in a tight jumpsuit. Jumpsuits also tend to flatten out the curves though which is why I'd have preferred Jessica Biel or Aly Michalka in the role - those two look spectacular in most anything.

Fuck that shit, they already did that with Cap, just have her be in Space with the Kree and she doesn't age because of her Kree genetics.

Are they setting it in the 90s for any other reason than having a woman be the hero before 90% of the male characters?

F-16s are cooler than F-35s.

No, Adam doesn't like people that way and the time he tried it went bad.

I think it was more Bitches liking him than him being a poon-hound, Marv only loved Una and then that bitch Elysius. The Skrull Princess retcon was shit.

Carol, Moondragon, and Minerva were hot for him but it was mostly one sided on their part.

Ditto on the Star wandering thing, maybe she comes back for Avengers 4 with a Kree fleet to fight Thanos' army and help save the day.

What's Carol's personality in MCU other than skinny white girl?

How would we know that? We don't even have a spy set pic yet.