What are some "good" fanfictions you enjoy or have guilty pleasures

What are some "good" fanfictions you enjoy or have guilty pleasures.

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12016470/1/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/PonyPOVSeries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fanfiction.net/s/12016470/1/

Paradise Lost

My Little Pony and Punisher crossover fanfic.

well I wont link any but there are a lot of satisfying south park creek and candy fics

also sonic the hedgehog shadaze stuff~

there's a few shameful lolirock ones I like, all pretty much by the same person, all the same ship I'm a sucker for angsty hero+villain romances where they hatefuck

Funny there's a thread about Hero Villain romantic relationship going on right now.

I saw, that's my bread and butter, I love it

Young Greg and Pearl AU, which suddenly stopped goddammit.

I'm sorry, what?

couple of really good Harry Potter ones

not MoR

Threadbare South Park was pretty comfy.

Anything and everything has been crossed with MLP at least once.

There's a Superman/Undertale one shot and I liked how Supes was written. Can't remember its name though.

I'm a sucker for massive crossovers where all the Sup Forums characters are in High School, anyone have any good ones ?

Preferably with classic CN characters (PPG Dexter EENE) etc

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/PonyPOVSeries

A strait up exercise in conflicting philosophy debates, epictacular duals with superpowers, cosmic horror tints and traumatic memories/healings.

On to less triggering fanfiction subject matter.

Pokemon: victory fire. Free webcomic fanfiction that blows out whatever shit marvel or DC happen to be making at the moment.

Ten Years of Difference: Aang gets out of the ice a decade later then show canon. Everything is different because of it.

That’s why they call it the present: Kung fu panda emotional healing story for tai-lung, done perfectly.

The Divine Comedy is decent fanfic as well, though it got really weird at the end.

>Pony POV series
>Good
Everything you listed is exactly why it's shit, or rather that it can't do any of those right.

This post is filled with autism and shit story's.

Found it. I'm a sucker for Superman being uplifting

Bubblegum Crisis\BTAS crossover 'Frozen Knights'

Written before Subzero came out, Victor freezes himself and Nora after the end of Deep Freeze, and are discovered by Genom. Things go as bad as expected. One of the better fanfics I've read.

groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/rec.arts.anime.creative/OXVlJFJ_auk

(Me)
What the hell Sup Forums won't let me post the URL

Story's called Goat of Tomorrow if you care

The Mazkertis Paradox.

Google it

>good fanfiction
404 not found.

Polarity and Shocker: Legit both come to mind.

Tried googling it but it doesn't come up. You got an artist name? Is it on Tumblr or something?

>couple of really good Harry Potter ones
>not MoR
My nigga