Who has the worse set of fans?

Who has the worse set of fans?

Mabelfags and Starfags.

Wendy has fans?

she used to, just like Jackie will eventually when all her fans give up since she was dropped

neither, both shows are the best the west can do. Even the japs love them.

Was talking specifically about the girls

no, you were talking about who has the most toxic fanbase. Creating threads for shitposting is an offense that will grant you a ban.

Idiot, Sup Forums has turned EVERYONE against GF.

I can't find a single positive comment chain now.

As in jackiefags vs wendyfags even though they are two sides of the same coin

GF is great

>two sides of the same coin
You are using that phrase incorrectly.

>Lumberjane vs skaterboarder
Wendy stomps

What do you expect from an anti jackiefag
She is pure

"If two things are two sides of the same coin, they are very closely related although they seem different"
Seems appropriate to me in this context

underrated post

Both are equally awful, desperately wanting a generic side character to become part of the main cast based purely on how she looks.

>strong arms vs strong legs
I assume this is the case anyway
At least we can see jackie's leg strength

ITT: Starfags viciously attack jackie

At least Jackie, despite having even less screentime, had some alternative reason to be rooted for. Marco made it known to her that he thought she deserved someone that'd get to know her better. He failed to live up to that promise so now people feel bad for Jackie because she was effectively being lied to and many believe she wants what star and Marco have.

Despite seeing more of Wendy and more of her "quirks", I honestly feel like we know less about what she wants.

You have half the meaning down.
Think of a coin.

It has two sides by definition. You cannot have a coin that is only one-sided, or it stops being a coin.

In this instance, however, you can have wendyfags without jackie fags. We did for a great deal of time, in fact. It's entirely possible to only have one side.

Which makes it not a coin's side at all, since it can stand on its own and exist on its own without an obverse.

Whereas something that is "part of two sides of the same coin" means that it exists entirely by nature of having an obverse; one side simply cannot exist on its own.

Ok that makes sense

Said the harasser.

Starfags win every time there's a "worst fanbase" contest.
Truly the fucking worst, they belong in the /trash/.

>Despite seeing more of Wendy and more of her "quirks", I honestly feel like we know less about what she wants.
I can infer some personality to her, the one consistent character flaw for her seems to be conflict avoidance, but I'm not even sure it's intentional.

>finally start liking jackie
>they can her

>Shitty show character #38 vs. Shitty show character #92
Wait, it's not even about the characters but fans of the characters? Jesus Christ who fucking cares? They're all retarded.

>both shows are the best the west can do
The west should get nuked then.

Same man

The difference between the two is Wendy has canonically had dozens of boyfriends and Jackie a pure

Jackie gives out free blowies at the skate park

false
stop slut shaming