It sucks, right?

Do you trust your wife

It was really okay. But if you like Superman, You will love this movie

>this shit
tells me all I need to know

this is gonna bomb so hard it'll destroy the merger AND WB

There are 2 post credits scene.
First one is Barry and Superman Racing
And Second one is Luthor escape from AA, and invite Deathstroke to his cruise and telling him we should make their own "league"

1. How does it compare to Batman v Superman and Wonder Woman?
2. Are the main characters likeable?

We all literally already know everything about this movie
Thanks for wanting to do your part, user
But we're good
Unless you can precisely tell me how many quips the Flash says and how annoying he gets after a while

is it fun?

1. I would say it was way better than BvS. And

2. Most characters are ok but they try to make Barry "funny" character and i don't like it

Is their a super speed slow mo sequence with Flash? How long was it and how many are there if there’s more than 1?

Why do DC movies always suck?

Most of his actions were slow motions.

If Flash is slow motion...and WW is slow motion... is WW Flash?

Do you think critics will like it?

During the Bank rob scene WW reacts really fast to block bullets stuff but she is not fast as Flash.
HOWEVER, Superman is really fast as Flash.

btw we can finally see Superman uses his freezing breath this time

That I cannot answer but most of South Korean Communities said that it is fun and better than they expected

So is Aquaman and Flash as powerful as Superman?

No. Superman can take down all of them at once.

Ok. Since it is really late I am just post whole story and go to bed.

>Movie starts with some random kids recording Superman just like Spiderman homcoming and ask some questions why do you like Earth? Superman thinking deeply but didn't answer
>Batman investigate parademons at Gotham
>WW bank rob scene and saves civilians
>flash cyborg aquaman backstories
>Steppenwolf invade amazon and steals one of mother box. There is really cool battle scenes between him and amazonians
>Amazonian warn WW about invasion by shooting fire arrow to temple on Athena
>WW tell Bruce invasion are already begun and and tell about invasion long times ago, human, amazons, atlantians, and GL(some random alien who died by Steppenwolf) and Gods(especially Zeus) united together and defeat him and tell him to recruit people.
> Bruce recruit Barry and WW ask Cyborg to join the team who runs away.
>Steppenwolf rape Atlantis and steals another one
>Steppenwolf kidnaps scientist which includes Cyborg's dad
> Batman, WW, Cybord, Flash fights steppenwolf at Gotham bay saves hostages and secure last mother box and aquaman later join the fight.
>Bruce suggests team to use mother box and Krytonian tech to revive superman, WW disagree feared Supes is not stable.
> They revive him anyway
> Supes is really confuse fight leaguer at Metropolis batman calling in "big gun" which is obviously lois lane.
> Supes takes lois lane to his home at Kansas and take time to recover.
>While they are fighting Steppen steals last box and starts desertification shit on Earth to end "exile"
> league go to fight Steppenwolf, but couldn't beat him. And Superman joins fight. Easily done.
>Steppenwolf felt fear Parademons starts attack him and boom box somehow activated and they are all gone.
>Showing league saves their world's individually, Bruce makes Wayne manor as a some kind justice league base

2 end credits

Pls stop giving me high expectations

Here in China they're all very enthusiastic about it.

Awful just awful

This is legit untrue, like 29 out of 30 reactions have been good.
These movies do something to people, or maybe its just 'murrikans turning everything into a fight.

bullshit

they say shit like "villains wasn't great, narrative was weak, BUT ITS FUN!"

in 20 different variations.

People won't this to succeed soooooooo bad that they won't trash it and just add "its fun!" at the end.

Its likely gonna end up like MoS... 55% range. No one has said the movie is "good" just "fun."

But... look at the reviews for ragnorak calling it "fun"... they were over the top complimentary about how fun it is.

This movie will be standard cape shit... decent action, some decent quips, meh villain, some world building... but it will look chopped up thanks to 2 different directors

so... nerds and fake nerds will overlook the bad shit and declare it FUN!!!! because they just can't handle a Justice League movie not being good

while the dick head old "real" critics will fall asleep during hte movie because they've seen the same thing 100x now and declare it a narrative mess while calling Wonder Woman the star because shes woman and The Flash as "funny!" because Ezra's gay? weird? idk

Happy Christmas or Merry Birthday or Happy Not Having To Sit Through All Of This Shitty Movie.... Day

streamable.com/yaf3n

>streamable.com/yaf3n
I fucking hate him so much

>Chadstroke

LEGION OF DOOM
E
G
I
O
N

O
F