TRUMP GOING TO JAIL

GET IN HERE NOW
\poI\ BTFO!!

cbc.ca/news/world/malcolm-gladwell-us-election-the-national-trump-clinton-1.3838449

According to prominent Canadian Intellectual, Malcom Gladwell, Donald Trump will be in Jail within the next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/malcolm-gladwell-us-election-the-national-trump-clinton-1.3838449
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
medium.com/@mtracey/why-voting-for-hillary-is-morally-untenable-be4d9fe330ac#.adtajlx1v
pbs.org/wnet/facesofamerica/profiles/malcolm-gladwell/9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>prominent Canadian Intellectual
haha, oh wow

>Canadian mexicans

Canadian here: who?

>prominent Canadian Intellectual

that faggot is canadian?

The Mexican Canadian Intellectual Wizard prophet had a vision.

It's a Jew... How could this happen? I am shocked!

I know Malcolm Gladwell is kind of dumb but this is particularly retarded even for him.

I am literally a leftist (reluctantly) voting for Hillary and I'm like 90% sure Trump will never be convicted of anything and 95% sure the vast majority of people who dislike her don't dislike her for sexist reasons.

>Canadian intellectuals

... Why would you vote for Hillary?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Canadian Intellectuals

>Canadian
>intellectual

take your (you)

Oh the same dumbass who's theroy on Korean pilots was proven false by experienced airline pilots. who would have guessed.

He looks like a Jew that fused with a melted Chink.

Don't fucking do it bro

>canadian intellectual
AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If the Clinton Foundation received any money from the U.S. government, they defrauded the American people by misusing tax-payer money with their funding of Chelsea Clinton's wedding, among other things. Simple. Has anyone discussed this?

(((Malcolm Gladwell.)))

>Canadian intellectual

I hate them both but hate Trump more. Simple as that. I'd explain my reasoning, but no point. I'd trust a corrupt, smug, mostly incompetent career politician shill slightly more than a thin-skinned egotistical authoritarian.

>canadian intellectual

not so funny now huh? fucking leaf

Never heard of him. But he looks (((suspicious)))

What is it with Jews being the most subversive group of anything to exist on this world?

Disregarding OPs bait, you guys better fucking recognize our prophet. Dont insult Kek.

Vote third party

>prominent Canadian Intellectual,

Fuck off. Gladwell is an overrated fag with delusions of grandeur.

How can you hate Trump more?

You can't trust Hillary, at all. Period.

You are literally throwing alternative media under the bus, possibly censoring the internet and throwing the country into another proxxy war or two for no good reason.

You are absolutely insane.

>authoritarian
citation needed.

>cbc.ca/news/world/malcolm-gladwell-us-election-the-national-trump-clinton-1.3838449

>canadian intellectual memes incoming

THANKS CBC

>not voting Jill Stein

What's more authoritarian than being funded by Saudi Arabia, being immune to the worst types of treason, and everything else about Hillary and her cronies? How is trump autoritrian? Please answer that

This guy will be dead and impaled on a white House spike by next year.

>Canadian intellectuals

WATCH
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

According to some kike, the kike agenda will prevail.

>Canadian Intellectual

Our retards are still smarter than your "intellectuals" paco

>Canadian intellectual
>(((Gladwell)))

This is just too easy

You should have thought a bit further then that, you voted for censorship, corruption, taxes, debt, pay for play, world conflict and a supreme court that will fuck your constitution.

FPBP

Spoken like a true faggot.

And also Hillarys America

You need more research asap

>Gladwell

What did he mean by this?

If you dont know who Jordan Peterson is, and youre Canadian, you need to go back.

>Canadian Intellectuals

(((CBC)))

KEK

>\pol\

TRUMP WILL BE IMPRISIONED, EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG HIM BY HIS TINY HANDS MYSELF

>Canadian intellectual

Not an argument, Canuckles.

Go here if you want to see HRC in jail
Evidence of MASS MURDER

Lol Malcolm fagwell has been known to just make shit up and call it science. He's the ultimate snake oil salesmen

if trump is president he can just pardon himself

>Canadian intellectuals

>You are literally throwing alternative media under the bus
>possibly censoring the internet
I am a big supporter of freedom of speech. I disagree with most of Sup Forums on most things but I would fight every day for its right to exist. I see no reason to believe Hillary or her administration would censor any alt-right websites.

If I ever see her try to perform any kind of Internet censorship I would do everything I can to make sure it fails.

>and throwing the country into another proxxy war or two for no good reason
Maybe, but I've weighed the probabilities of potentially bad events and think "more of the same" with Hillary's Middle East policy is the safer route on the whole.

>You can't trust Hillary, at all. Period.
Of course not. But you can't Trump either. They both say whatever they need to get elected.

I could cite things but it's not worth my time. I strongly suspect he is an authoritarian and would try to institute at least somewhat authoritarian policies, whether he succeeds or otherwise.

Those things you listed, even if they are true (I think they are partly true) aren't authoritarian; just unethical. Do you know what authoritarianism is?

>Canadian intellectuals

Was at my parents for dinner when I saw this fag last night actually. Want to know the reason he gave when asked why nobody likes Hillary?

>obviously because she's a woman

Opinion disregarded right there and then with the highest degree of contempt. Even the parents thought he was full of shit just for that.

Wow, really desperate now aren't they? I can't wait to be able to be hired by the state to personally execute them.

>Canadian
>Intellectual

Pick one

>Canadian Intellectual

dude

at least vote Stein

I would imagine that someone that has at least spent a minimal amount of time around here would know that Hillary really is as shit as Trump

You'd explain your reasoning but you don't fucking have any beyond retard character assessment. What a stupid cunt. Hilary is the path to bloodshed in syria and potentially at home if she behaves as usual with russia.

Reminder that there has been an ongoing effort over the last year to false flag as Canadian IPs in order to make Canada look bad on this board. This is probably one of their efforts to make us look bad. Ignore it.

>Canadian Intellectuals

>(((Gladwell)))

>Canadian Intellectual

Honestly never heard of this 3rd rate Canadian """intellectual"""

>Canadian intellectual
Fuck I love leafs sometimes

>CANADIAN INTELLECTUAL

lack of transparency is my point faggot

Is trump authoritarian?

>moose mathematics professors

>Canadian intellectuals

Read the fucking OP you stupid shitter.

fair enough

but then dont vote Hillary

here, maybe Michael Tracey can convince you to either abstain or vote based Jill:
medium.com/@mtracey/why-voting-for-hillary-is-morally-untenable-be4d9fe330ac#.adtajlx1v

>I see no reason to believe Hillary or her administration would censor any alt-right websites.

In one of her campaign emails, like the ones mass spammed to citizens, it literally says that places like Breitbart, shit as though they may be, have no right to exist. Coupled with the fact that she lead a brief crusade on memes and there's more than enough to suggest an incoming purge.

this nigger has aids

this

>Canadian intellectual

is this some kind of meme? that's the third time this word is used

first was woman, then argentina and now a leaf

>gladwell of pop psych fame
>intellectual

pick one, he's the living embodiment of pseudo intellectualism

>Canadian intellectuals

I had to read his book in high school. He's a massive, massive cuck

I always do, leafbro.

>They both say whatever they need to get elected.
Maybe so but one has a fucking long detailed history of exactly what she always does and it involves lying alot and war.

>Canadian intellectual

Gladwell is a mulatto pseudo-intellectual whose income and fame originate in writing articles about how cigarettes are harmless.

butthole aids, all up in his butthole.

>canadian intellectual
I have no fucking idea who this nobody is

also
> Coward loyalists who fled America to take over our country in 1792 are Canadian
That is an outstanding lie.

/thread

Malcom Gladwell will PERSONALLY arrest Trump.

You messed with the wrong futurist.

He's gonna roll up his sleeves and grab Trump by the wrist very firmly and pull him to jail.

I'm glad at least half the comments under the article are deriding it for the swill that it is. I was starting to lose hope for my fellow countrymen.

>canadian intellectual

>(((Malcolm Gladwell)))

pbs.org/wnet/facesofamerica/profiles/malcolm-gladwell/9/

Gladwell is generally considered a hack by actual academics. His books pander to pseudo-intellectuals. Most of the people who read his books don't have the scientific/statistical knowledge to realize that his conclusions are horseshit.

Are you incapable of comprehending written word, ChingChang?
Im genuinely impressed with how stupid you are. Did you even read my first post?

I didnt imply there was more than one Canadian intellectual for a reason. You are all apparently pretty retarded, but Peterson is our prophet. Lurk more

Fuck off back to plebbit or whatever shit board you come from.