Avengers: Infinity War

Just how much do you care about this characters after 10 years of Movies? Whose death would make you sad and which wouldn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=rx7X1t1ql90

I am sure it will be a satisfying film. I like Mantis

It'll be sad to watch Tony and Cap die, possibly Thor too. But really I just want to see how the Avengers meet the Guardians

No way Thor dies now that he finally has a movie that more people like as opposed to be indifferent to

If they had done this movie five years ago, I would have felt sad for Cap, Hawkeye, Thor, and Iron Man. At this point, not only do I not really care about the movie even though I will be seeing it, I wish they would just all be killed off. It's pretty sad to love something during it's beginning stages (Phase 1) and then feel mostly hatred due to the whole thing becoming a literal joke without any seriousness

I remember how excited I was when Hulk and Iron Man referenced each other. It was so cool to have these two great movies and that they were set in the same universe just like the comics.

I even enjoyed Iron Man 2 despite it feeling sillier than the first, and I forgave the forced references to SHIELD, Thor and Cap because I was just excited that they were going to make Thor and Cap movies in the same style as Iron Man.

Then they came out and they were mediocre and I started worrying about that Avengers movie, and they announced that Norton was out and suddenly this whole thing felt a lot less cool.

I still enjoyed the first Avengers movie but man was it a letdown after what those first two movies seemed to promise. And then after that it all went to shit and feels like a single shitty franchise instead of individual series that happen to occur in the same world.

I'll admit I still loved Winter Soldier, it gave me that same feeling Iron Man did for the most part.

I still care. I've been enjoying most of the MCU.

I'll be most sad if Cap or Loki dies. I'll be least sad if Bucky or Gamora dies.

Looking forward to more of the Guardians, Thor, Strange, and how they handle Thanos. Don't really care about anyone or thing else.

The most emotional gut punch they could hit me with would be Cap dying.
Chris Evan's is just too goddamn charismatic and does a great job whenever he's around.

if they had done this movie 5 years ago it would have come out the same year as the Avengers

Don't care that much.
Characters whose death would make me feel:
Clint
Drax
Vision
Parker

Cap and Stark, but to a lesser extent

Tbh only Tony or Loki I'd care, but nothing that wouldnt let me thinking "I'm sure they'll find a way to revive them" if it were to happen

>Just how much do you care about this characters after 10 years of Movies?

Considering how big Logan was with sorta the same tone setting "the end of the line" for some beloved characters, I'd say I do care.

>Whose death would make you sad and which wouldn't?
Either Tony, Rocket, Vision, Star-Lord or Peter dying.
But we all know everyone will lose it Cap or Loki bite the dust, and that's why I fear they'll die.

Oh Captain, my Captain

Rocket and Vision, really?

Also there's no way Spider-Man is dying unless they do some time reversal shit to undo it.

It may be a good movie, but it doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of living up to expectations.

The xbox huge cast alone is going to make things difficult.

I just want Coulson to show up. I don't care about anything else.

The longer the MCU has gone on the less I care if any of the characters die. I mean I'm still enjoying it fine, but they've all been in so many movies I wouldn't mind not seeing them I guess.
Also it's Marvel, so they'd kill Tony off, then have a character quip about eating schwarma at his funeral.

>unless they do some time reversal shit to undo it.

Guess how the movie ends.

I think Ant man will probably die most likely

>Clint
>Drax
>Vision
user, I hate to break it to you, but at least 2 of those are dead.
And one of them ain't Clint.

Isn't vision pretty much guaranteed to die? his gem has to go in the gauntlet eventually

I like Kevin Smith's idea that Loki will die a heroic death in the movie but that does rely too much on people having seen all three Thor movies

I bet he will be the stand in for Adam Warlock. Either they give thanos a fake gem or vision goes into the soul gem and effects the gauntlet some how. Pretty sure Loki will basically do what Mephesto did. Whisper in Thanos ear and try to grab the gauntlet. Bit most sure if they will use actual death or hela. Using an abstract may confuse normies.

Just like Thor quipped after Odin's death right? or Cap quipped after Peggy's death right?

I don't care about any of the Marvel characters, I stopped caring about them 6 years ago after I realized every movie was just going to be a comedy instead of anything serious.

Do you marvelfags also care about the characters of pineapple express?

I hope you're not implying either of those felt the least bit emotional.

>they're going to quip!
>these scenes they didn't quip
>ok but...
im fine with the outcome of this conversation

Rocket has been going over a good arc, and as much as he quipped in GotG, you could see he had maybe a more fucked up life than Gamora, Drax, Mantis or Star-Lord, and through GotG2, he actually starts softening up and actually trying to care for his friends/family.

Vision dying would be too quick, so yeah, I'd cry over why the fuck would Marvel do that?

He's confirmed as being in Avengers 4, and they've talked about "no-one knows what would happen" if he lost the gem.

Thanos will win, wont he?

I think that would be especially true for Loki, because he's already "died" twice now.