prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRo3uk-ZcGA
youtube.com/watch?v=YqDl4JtHAhU
youtube.com/watch?v=7s7sB2h0oq4
c-span.org/video/?418207-1/donald-trump-campaigns-scranton-pennsylvania
cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live3@136329/index_4000_av-p.m3u8
prnewswire.com/news-releases/master-feng-predicts-that-donald-trump-will-win-the-white-house-300357936.html
nypost.com/2016/11/07/clinton-calls-off-election-night-fireworks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE'RE GOING TO WIN AND IT'S GOING TO BE SUPER COMFY
AWOO~

AWOOOO~VEMENT

RALLY RALLY RALLY

Streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=IRo3uk-ZcGA Fox 10 Benis

>youtube.com/watch?v=YqDl4JtHAhU RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=7s7sB2h0oq4 DTSR

>c-span.org/video/?418207-1/donald-trump-campaigns-scranton-pennsylvania

IP TV:

>cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

>abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live3@136329/index_4000_av-p.m3u8

MASTER FENG CONFIRM TRUMP WIN

>Hillary has black energy, symbolizing death and bad luck
>Trump has purple energy symbolizing leadership and good luck

prnewswire.com/news-releases/master-feng-predicts-that-donald-trump-will-win-the-white-house-300357936.html

MASTER FENG NEVER WONG

HE ACCURATELY PREDICT OVER 100 ELECTION

JUST ONE MORE STATE

MI OR PA?

We all did it.

POST YOUR HIGH ENERGY RALLY FACE!!!!

LEADING IN MICHIGAN

MAGA

AWOOOOOOOOOO~

>im going there to give the last word
BURN

PENN'T IT RED

Clint Eastwood @EastwoodUSA 17m17 minutes ago

#ImVotingBecause President Trump will save America, Hillary will just continue her pay to play scheme but on an even larger scale #corrupt.

YES, THIS IS THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL

>Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

AVOO!~

>wikileaks is a honeypot
>collecting IPs of various Drumpftards
>once Hillary wins, she'll sign an executive order to release all NSA data on people who viewed her private emails
>internet history, text messages, everything, available for everyone to see

can't wait to see all the Drumpfcuck tears ones that happens

>fangs

I'd let her suck my blood

WE'RE ONLY UP BY 300 ELECTORAL VOTES!!!!!

GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!

NH

TRUMP GOING TO NH THEN MICHIGAN

OH MY GOOODDDDD

KEK this was a realization that this election was the absolute weirdest

My heart says PA, my head says CO

r8 OC lads

dont undersell it just cause youre embarrassed you keked

NH and ME2 at LEAST

CNN ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT YET AGAIN

He's fired up the will of the people. Awakening those who were unaware of the government's corruption, enlightening those who were doubted.

The people voting for Hillary won't know what's gonna hit them.

Ad Victoriam.

HE'S OFF SCRIPT AGAIN!!!

RAMBLING TRUMP IS BACK!

hot

>NH
>MI
>PA

On his first day is Trump going to call Ivanka and demand that she bring the jobs back?

AVOO RLY?

honestly im feeling pretty good about PA

HOW IS TRUMP DOING IN WISCONSIN?

I am genuinely in love with Donald Trump. He is a witty, and strong young man deserves to be America’s next president.

I frequently fantasize about him being Peter van Pels hiding with me.

Oh god, just imagine being deflowered by him that on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Nine months later, I’ve got a massive bulging stomach from carrying his child inside of me and it seems like I’m gonna pop any moment now. My popped belly button makes it look like I’ve got a giant third boob where my stomach once was. I waddle around and can barely move half of the time. I’ve developed an insatiable craving for the Donald and he’s likewise developed a taste for my pussy. We’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. He lies down on your back, I strip off my almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of him. I grab a hold of his rock hard Hugh Mungus cock, insert it deep inside of myself, and begin to ride him like a stallion. He feels the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on him but the indescribable pleasure of my tight pussy throbbing on his cock negates any discomfort. Donald grabs me by my pussy, holding on for dear life. He sinks into my beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, We’re both moaning with ever greater intensity, It won't be long now. Suddenly, I feel his cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as his cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside my Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. Donald and I both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, I lie next to him. Too exhausted to do anything else, he simply holds me in his warm embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just us, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Can we get some anons to keep going around to CNN events after the election and yell CNN sucks.
WE need to keep the pressure on them.

THE
LAST
WORD

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~VEMENT!

Here is my main take on the whole electoral college thing:

> Simple Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + NV + NH (270)

> Alternate Simple Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + CO (269)

> Black turnout down Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + PA (280)

> Working class revolt tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + WI (270)

> Working class revolt alternate tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + MI (270)

There are so many scenarios as long as the following states are secure (and right now they are):

> Romney states
> OH
> FL
> IA
> ME CD2

Pic related is my base map and I could easily have made VA toss up but, as I said, PA always flips before VA so it doesn't affect the count.

As for the early voting:

> NC: better than Romney (that won the state)
> FL: Hillary doing worse than Obama, that won the state by 78k votes while having a 250k early votes advantage. Hillary early vote advantage is under 100k (exaggerating in her favour)

For good measure

> NV: Hillary is doing worse than Obama and it will all be decided by independents. According to the latest CNN poll Trump leads them 56:28 but even a smaller lead could flip the state.

Black turnout is down across the board, being more noticeable in NC and FL. Considering Hispanic are really a minority (for instance, 8% of Nevada early vote according to CNN/Catalist) this election will be decided mostly by independent white people.

Not exactly as snappy as "make my day" but still true

THANK YOU KELLYANNE

What's the plan for election day?

>Get off work at 7am
>Pick up a few groceries
>Go vote
>Pass out and come here when I wake up later.

>nypost.com/2016/11/07/clinton-calls-off-election-night-fireworks/

just add BRAZERS logo

Ask a guy living in PA anything.

Oy vey

Lot's of repeating digits for RED PA KEK WILLS IT

>Rambling
This is inspired as fuck

I dream of the beautiful face I have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day we will both die and our ashes will fly from an Aeroplane over the sea.
But for now we are young and all we want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I’m keeping here with him.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

IDAWOOOOOOOOOO

maga

Hope is such a babe.

Scranton bringing the energy.

>mfw the last week
The tension is incredible, I hope it will last

Fucking kek

Which county?

correction

>just add BLACKED logo

JAY-Z BTFO

Aboo~

>debate with Hillary coworker today
>talking about Gun-rights
>I'm busting out facts, figures and history
>he keeps talking about "muh well regulated militia"
>Notice he is shaking the entire time

I've notice this with other liberals
Why do they shake so much?

POST FINAL RALLIES FACE

BLACKED

Every time

MICHIGAN GETS TRUMP'S LAST WORDS

APOLOGIZE

>Jay-Z
>worst language
lmao

Will we win guys? I feel like Trump will win for us.

>it's a Donald Trump BTFOs Jay-Z and Beyonce and Crooked Hillary episode

>ywn cover your face with that hat and breath through your nose as hard as you can
>ywn head back to the stand to refill her lemonade and then head behind the bushes, nut in it, and then come back and say the line was long
It's getting cold in here...

MI, PA, MN, WI, CO, VA, and NH

Sad!

Nice tweet Don!

WE WILL PAINT THE MAP RED

Same here pham

Bucks county reporting. We're going Red

>tfw you have fangs
>tfw you're pale as fuck, can't tan and only burn

Suddenly, I awaken from my slumber, opening my eyes to darkness. It takes a split second for my vision to readjust. I feel lonely and cold. Suddenly, I feel a pressure gathering my midsection. As the pressure becomes stronger and stronger, I clutch my belly try to avoid screaming. I feel a splash on my legs and foul smelling fluid comes rushing out. The pain is finally too much and I start to scream. Our hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. I cry his name, begging for help, begging for him. The noise. I’m louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. Through the tears, I can see Donald raise his finger to his lips, trying to tell me to be quiet. But the agony is too much for me to bear. I don’t care if I awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly, Donald stands up, squats like a slav, using my belly as an impromptu stool, and I feel his still cum-crusted cock being shoved right inside my mouth. At first, I try to scream even louder in surprise, but his circumcised 12.5%% Kosher Donald blocks my windpipe, reducing my screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, I bites down on hard on his meat with each contraction. Now he’s in pain too. With each contraction, I bite down harder It must feel like I’m gonna tear his cock right off. Eventually, I feel the pain subsides and I don’t bite down as much. Now I’m actually starting to enjoy it. You can feel my child kicking on his testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, I feel his cock starting to shake like a V-2 again, he pulls it out of my mouth just in time. He bust his steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing me like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains my mountaintops (all three of them), along with my hair and most of my face. I quietly giggle from the ironic amusement of it all. he giggles too.

Allegheny.

jesus look how hard he is grabbing her

>Jay Z
Booooooo!!

>

Faggot

This is the kind of stuff that helps me to not die from anxiety

epic

because they panic when they realize they don't have any logic to their arguments

WE'RE GOING TO WIN TOMORROW

Then, I feel a sharp pain shoot across my body. I’m having his baby. Donald looks at me, wishing he could bear all the pain for me, but all he can do is sit and watch. I touch my vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking he gave me a few hours ago. I feel a head of hair poking out. I fear that I might start screaming again, but I’ve gotten better control of the pain, thanks to him. A feeling of indescribable pleasure flows through my body. I begin to moan softly. Instead of experiencing excruciating agony, I’m experiencing an orgasm. The greatest orgasm I’ve ever had. I can see that Donald can’t help but grin as I keep pushing. As more of the head emerges, my moaning intensifies. Finally, I feel the massive head emerges from my vagina. I look down at my midsection and can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord.I reach down and weakly try to pull the head out. Suddenly, Donald puts his hands around my pussy and the head and begin to help me pull. Desperately, I go into the next contraction with all of my energy, and push with everything inside of me. I feel everything. I feel the shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of me and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. I throw my head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of my soul.

Have you posted a final prediction?

You could have shut down his whole argument by showing him that there is more than 1 definition of "regulated".

If he wins it will last week or two but he has looong way ahead of himself.

How will he renegotiate trade with that Trudeau cuck?

AWOO!~

She's like a RL Awoo.

Allegheny here. I'm feeling good about here.

GOD IS WITH US LADS!!

my mom died when I was 4.

too late

> a hike so high I wont tell you

>CNN: WOW HE WONT SAY IT CAUSE THE HIKE DOESNT EXIST
>CNN: ITS A SMALL HIKE OF 125% TRUMP IS A LIAR

Kek 15d chess

I look at the newborn now lying on the floor, it’s a boy. We have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and I realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, I don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. Donald gently lifts him up and place him on my semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds my breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. Donald can’t resist the urge anymore. His mouth lands right on top of my opposite breast, sucking first his own cum, but then my tasty milk. He looks into my ice blue eyes, I’m somewhat annoyed, but I’m too exhausted to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of our sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. He’s afraid the baby start shivering. He looks around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. He settles on my fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. I am definitely not be happy that he’s gonna ruin my favorite coat, but it’s for the best. I hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. He carefully wraps the little one in the coat and hand him to me, I continue to quietly feed him. I notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. I feel a sense of relief. We’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually Donald curls up next to me quietly and begin to doze off. Our secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, we can find a way to explain the night’s events to our parents and hope they don’t kill each other. We can somehow find a way to get our little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, we just rest, our first night as a family.

Winning.