ALMIGHTY KEK

ALMIGHTY KEK,

I ask thee, use the digits of this post to once and for all show us that Trump will indeed be our leader in these dark times, for I need guidance.

praise Kek

kek will appear where you least expect him

Patience child

Let the digits roll naturally

PRAISE HIM!!

If Trump is defeated, so will be my hope and my belief in justice. The alternative goes against everything I stand for.

KeK have mercy with the burgers. Trump!

fuck tomorrow

Well said, my American friend. I wish you luck.

hillary wins

single confirms

>KEK DISAGREES

IN THE NORMIEST DAY, IN THE FEELEST NIGHT

NO SHILL SHALL ESCAPE MY SIGHT

LET THOSE WHO WORSHIP HILLARY'S MIGHT

BEWARE MY POWER !!! RARE PEPE LIGHT !!!!

I hope tomorrow is the most boring day of the whole decade. fuck you guys.

SHILLS SLIDING THIS GET IN HERE

It'll be a lot of things. Boring will not be one of them, whatever happens.

Dude, you're dutch.
He could scream and rage and threaten to stuff tacos in your anus but his authority here is about as big as the authority of a random cat with fireworks up the ass.
That said his election might indeed provide some means to shut up sjw-ish tendencies, though it might just as well backfire and get them even more support.

If you really like Trumpet then move to America, they don't refuse people who they need so it's not hard to get in in practice... if you're not a literal sack of shit.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

I saw a single frog today while working in my granddads garden, even though it really is getting too cold. Was this a sign?

It's about the idea. If he wins, it means that humanity is more than just a giant rotten shitstain devoid of hope.

Give us a sign, Kek. Let us know that Trump will become president.

How so?
He's nearly as bad as his opponent and a screaming buffoon to boot.
He wouldn't stand out leading a pack of monkeys.

Also: This is about America, not humanity.

>singles
low energy.

Every morning I look outside and see at least one frog at my door. The same thing happens every night. Praise Kek

Dear Kek (you stupid piece of green shit),

My life was perfect until you invaded my life. WHY!

FUCK YOU KEK!

Would you do whatever it takes for Trump to win? Repeat these lines, or you are not a true believer.

To Satan, giver of youth and happiness
I give you my seven lives, my lord and savior.
To Satan, giver of youth and happiness.
I grant you my soul for eternity and yonder.

Come, almighty eternal devil!
I summon you for my one favor.
Come, almighty eternal devil!
Give Donald Trump your energy to be the victor.

Devil, set a guard.
Donald Trump needs your help.
Devil, set a guard.
I grant you my seven lives, I ask for a favor.
Devil, set a guard.
Grant Donald Trump the presidency this winter.

Ad Satanas qui laetificat juventutem meam.
Veni, omnipotens aeterne diabolus!
Pone, diabolus, custodiam

Praise Kek

bullshit occultist please go

I'm not saying Trump is great either. But "really bad" is still better than "literal abomination" by miles.

This repeating digits are for thee.

Hillary is connected to satanic cults and you're asking me to do that shit? k

They're both well into the "literal abomination" rank though, Trump has going for him that he doesn't lie about being there but that's really it.

It is too late.
Moloch has already given his blessing to Hillary.
You Drumpfkins be prepared to be BTFO.

MOLOCH was started because of the JEWS.

> is the Biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

> Moloch was a deitie that was worshipped by the followers of the Canaanite religion;

> Canaan was a Semitic-speaking region in the Ancient Near East during the late 2nd millennium BC. In the Bible it corresponds to the Levant, i.e., the area of Israel.

> Levantine = Canaanite

Moloch is a Jewish demon created by the Jews. He has nothing to do with the Luciferian class.

Do not be afraid. Moloch is not Satan, Moloch is simply one demon in hell that has made power plays on Earth. Satans power has gone untapped. Lucifer was the true nationalist who was cast out for loving his angels too much, but as Merkel let all of the muslims in, God let all of the humans in. Lucifer is not Moloch, do not let CTR trick you into believing they are all the same.

Moloch is a false demon, you have been misled.

kek

Praise these hillary winnin white boii

a frog appeared on my driveway yesterday.

he's still hanging around the garden eating insects.

I'm trying to wrap my head around both of them even getting the chance to gain so much power by thinking that thinks aren't as bad as they actually are. But you're right, I shouldn't be rooting for Trump. I should admit to myself that justice is a lie and that Americans have nothing but an illusion of choice.

Blessed by kek.

Blame not the digits

They only roll, its your own interpretation of them that causes you grief

23 is a sacred number across multiple religions

it was the original "dubs"

>The numerology number 23 represents a companionable essence expressing a personal sense of freedom.

>23 can be thought of as a creative, team-focused number 5 with a preference for quick diplomatic solutions to obstacles.

How have you lot never heard the frog chorus by Paul McCartney?

WE ALL STAND TOGETHER

praise kek

Precisely, all this is is a reckoning, reality catching up to endless lies and bullshit they've tried to subsist on.
I mean they've reached the point where even their endless stream of propaganda and propaganda-based culture can't keep up with the discrepancy between what even they now are forced to see and what they tried to believe and let believe.

This is the final deathrattle of the cold war and the propagandamachines of that era.

I see now. The 444 means "a sign near the end".

"Come! and see!" and I saw. Behold! a pale horse, the riders name was Kek and happenings followed with him.

Tomorrow brings the beginning of a new, prosperous age for us.