DeviantArt

"I can't believe this shit is real" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

tpirman1982.deviantart.com/gallery/
leafsfan79.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe this shit is real

These people need to be commited

this dude has nothing but stuff like this
its just, odd.

>that time I found out about the stuck in places fetish
I mean, not unbelievable and I certainly wasn't shocked, but it did surprise me the amount of art it has for something that silly.

this ain't even that bad

all the shit I see in Sup Forums is cringier than whatever is in deviantart.

Sup Forums is just the place where the cringy faggots of DA eventualy go.

There are things like this on /aco/ and /d/, and people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that wish they could post about this sort of thing here.

Cool, I was just going to make this thread.

You ain't seen shit yet, user.
tpirman1982.deviantart.com/gallery/

Forgot about this guy

Remember when Rayman had a cartoon?

leafsfan79.deviantart.com/gallery/

This guy really likes game shows and Minerva.

You'd think after 10 years he'd learn about things like bicubic scaling

The longer you stare at it, the more fucked up it becomes.

This was on his deviantart, but it got suspended for some reason. I had to fetch it off of his tumblr which why it has tumblr in the filename

It's a good thing he got all those trademarks in or else someone would sue

Found this one earlier

the site should be purged right now

I don't get why Barney of all things get so much hate. Surely there are worse shows for that age group.

This isn't even a recent or obscure thing. My middle school gym teacher had a top-down shooter game on his school PC in his office where you killed hundreds of Barnies. This was in 1997.

I don't know what about this speaks badass idea to me
imagine frank clearing out a room full of mooks on this awesome fight sequence and then he just calmly walks towards this piano/arp and sits down and starts playing it after having killed everyone.

I'm afraid I don't get this one

It's essentially a symptom of little kids wanting to feel more grown up so they pretend to stop liking things they enjoy or just rabidly hate on things they're growing out of. If your gym teacher was still like that he probably has serious issues.

Nah he was cool. I think some other student installed it on his computer. He let us use it if we showed up before school. This was 1997, when computers were strange and mysterious things and viruses came on floppy disks.

I found this on deviantart. He's got a few. FYI only part of it is wood apparently. The rest is made of "donations".

Imagine making your own cartoon.

Imagine guys like this coming out of the woodwork and doing this shit to your female characters, including your self insert.