What would happen if these guys switched bathrooms?

What would happen if these guys switched bathrooms?

lex falls into kingpins giant toilet

>bathrooms
Fuck me, I mixed up my posts. Places.

Lex take a look at Kingpins giant toilet and sights with disbelief that a man with such a gigantic ass exists.

I assume Lex's toilet kills anyone who sits in it who isn't Lex.

kek

Nope, we're talking about shitters now buddy.

>Kingpin has to shit in the sink because it's the only thing in the bathroom that can fit his 20 metric ton ass

>Alert. Posterior of the individual is too large and heavy for the toilet. Self Destruct mechanism initiated.

It's too late to save this thread.

Try again next week when everyone's forgotten.

Lex falls into the toilet repeatedly, only managing to take a shit by standing on the seat. With his feet at both ends, he nearly preforms a split, forcing the stool upwards against gravity. The pain is indescribable; his resolve to destroy Superman increased tenfold.

Kingpin quickly engulfs Lex's toilet upon sitting on it. His intense regimen of male frontal and rear kegels allow him to quickly crush the porcelain into dust with one swift clench. Later on that day, Spiderman finds himself temporarily blinded after Fisk turns his back to him. He never quite pieces together what happened that day, or why he can't quite wash out the smell of foie gras out of his suit.

Like... If they both started using the ladies room?

I imagine a lot of girlish screams, fiendish laughter, and giantass farts.

>The pain is indescribable; his resolve to destroy Superman increased tenfold.
>Lex is a guest at Kingpin's house, uninvited or otherwise
>has to take a shit
>fucks his balls up the way you described
>GODDAMN IT SUPERMAN
I'm dying.

>How can a man shit in such a tiny toilet? Oh no. I have to do this and fast! I better use the shower and shit there!

Lex steals Kingpin's 40 urinal cakes.

Someone cap this thread please.

Its over for you buddy, thanks for the laugh tough.

Fisk wonders why would someone have toilet paper covered with pictures of Superman in their bathroom

Led Luthor wonders why Kingpin has a pool in the bathroom...

Kingpin needs help getting out of Luthors tub.

Where the fuck is the post that was supposed to say bathrooms?

Actually, fat people tend to have really small buttocks.

It's like a human lolliepop.

MERCY! FETCH ME MY HORN, THE KRYPTONIAN MUST PAY!

He has the same condition Hank Hill did.
That's rough.

I just immediatly thought of the Flash/Lex bodyswap...Flash did technically switch bathrooms...

Also both of them still don't wash their hands.

Because their evil.

That's just Gru

and thats terrible.

10/10 thread user, thanks for the laugh

not the horn again

>Ark Survival Evolved

Lex finds an idea to use Kingpin's toilet to foil Superman.

>Surely such a big toilet can hold high amounts of Kryptonite! I will store it there in liquid form and then create a device that will clog all the toilets on the planet except this one! Superman will have to shit here and when the water splashes his asshole, liquid Kryptonite will enter his body! Brilliant! HAHAHA!

Lex still doesn't wash his hands.

LUTHOR YOU'RE A MADMAN

Mistakes into miracles.