I can tell you what game I'm torrenting

I can tell you what game I'm torrenting

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3yko86/bioware_hires_blatantly_racist_developer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

biojew has been full of cucks for years

who the fuck is voting for Hilary Clinton?
because when i look at internet comments the majority of them support trump.

fuck
why do intelligent people hate trump so much ???

About 200,000 dead people

If there's anything we don't need, its a tough-talking paragon taking the reigns and making the hard choices to stop a destructive invader, right?

>implying hillary wouldn't be the one siding with the reapers

the butthurt will be that much sweeter

>giving money to Bioware
They have literally not made a good game since KOTOR 1

God damn it I really liked Mass Effect and was addicted to their shit multiplayer

>save the world by voting for literally Palpatine

Underrated

I really didn't need anymore reasons to despise bioware.

Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are my favorite games of all time
What a shame

Fuck, she's got the manchild vote in the bag

>EA: the most hated corporate giant in the gaming industry that won worst company 2 years in a row and well known for buying out small developers just to gut them and stamp out competition

>employees shill for hill

who'da thought?

Im Canadian and even ill admit that Bioware is fucking trash now buts theres no denying that Mass Effect 1 and 2 were fucking amazing

Pic related

>Torrenting biocuck games

1 was amazing. 2 and 3 we played just because we wanted to see how it ends.

Yeah, Bioware has a lot of employees like this. Manveer Heir is the worst one.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3yko86/bioware_hires_blatantly_racist_developer/ has loads of examples of his shit if you can stomach Reddit.

Full of women you mean.

2 was good man I just replayed it this weekend the suicide mission for example holy fuck its still amazing

2 and 3 are dumbed down third person shooters.

Know how they could have made ME3 ending good?

Have you make the decision, then fight a battle to defend your decision. Just make the battle slightly different for each decision. Different allies, defend the macguffin until it powers up, overload the macguffin by destroying its subsystems, or some kind of hilarious Oceans 11 theft of the macguffin's core that leads to a confusing non-ending.

No other games had the vast, accessible space sci-fi stuff that ME had during that time period though. only reason.

mass effect 3 was pretty good until the last few missions and ofcourse that infamously bad ending that were obviously rushed and for the shekels

OFC he chose the green end.

So a lot like Clinton'a campaign?

Swtor banned my account with over 2k hours for spening an hour bitching about abortion and calling it "killing babies" instead.

I hope they burn to the ground.

Is that the one where you control the robots? Underwhelming as fuck.

I choose to believe that they landed the Normandy inside the device, pulled out laser cutters and drug it thorough the hyperspace gates with it trailing behind on a rope in a massive chase scene where literally every faction now wants you dead.

One thing this election has taught me; at some point a man must put away childish things. I've purged geek culture from my life.

Infantulusm crap must go.

its the one robots and bios mix up and you get controled eternally by the matrix jew.

2 is pretty good tbqh, though its definitely not as good as 1.
3 was utter garbage thats only played to see how it all ends.

How is he not fired yet? Associating property that doesn't belong to him with a political statement, alienating a part of the customers. Or is it their official stance?

What is it:
Blue: Robots are slaves
Green: Robot/Bio hybrid
Red: blow up all robots

Green is worst, less interesting than robocaust.

>Infantulusm

I guess but they made some big improvments like the inventory system for example
Youre right the genophage stuff was cool but that ending at release just killed it for me.

Then Bioware went on to release DA Inquisition which is probably the most SJW game of all time. RIP Bioware

Fucking EA theyve killed all my favorite game studios Dice, Bioware, Pandemic, Westwood

Mass Effect had the potential to be the best video game trilogy ever. But they screwed up with 2 and especially 3.

>Miranda
Pleb tier as fuck, m8.
Liara is superior waifu material in every way.

Yeah, but it is a real pain in the ass trying to fill the hours if you don't get a second job.

Let me ((factcheck)) this

>55

Checked

>playing video games in current year

top kek

>Biojew games
>Worth torrenting
Don't waste your time, play something good.

>gay games
manchild detected

Agree.
2 and 3 were garbage.
The CoD'd the game up and tried to pander to the action oriented crowd. Not to mention ONE BUTTON DOES EVERYTHING garbage even thought I'm on PC.
>try to run away
>whoops, space bar is also the stop and take cover button
>die

Checkout Kotor Aiperon bro. They are making a remake of Kotor 1. Nostalgia hype man.

>giving them money after ME3

>tfw Mass Effect's storyline went nowhere
>tfw Mass Effect 2 was a big disappointment, 3 is a joke

Are they forgetting half of America supports him. How to lose sales and alienate people.

The illusive man was basically Trump and at the end of ME3 it was shown he was actually right (you could win by controlling the reapers=

ME1: Your choices will matter.

ME2: Your "choices" will matter.

ME3: Your "choices" never mattered. Now click A B or C for three totally unique versions of the same ending in three DIFFERENT COLOURS! Special edition game includes over 30 gay relationships! RPG elements removed because they were too hard for our target audience. Combat is optional.

>Intelligent

At least ME3 and EA voting worst comapny of the year collaboration with Sup Forums made some of the old Sup Forums userbase aware of the jew. Now all I read about Sup Forums is how they turned tumblrinas

Red is objectively the best ending because organics free themselves from control of the synthetic jew, while blue has the most dangerous organic become the synthetic jew and green has everyone become eternal goyim against their will. Shame about the geth being shoah'd in the red ending after earning their sentience, but they were a necessary sacrifice

I dont remember this happening in ME3...

In the fight for survival the only team that matters is your own.

I went blue first, but like you say, how do we know Shepard actually controls the robots and not Holographic Shepard puppet? You don't. Kill all robots.

>implying you can't just rebuild robots from your computer banks
>implying society somehow forgets how to build robots

Whatever happened to the Terra Firma party in the first game? The ones demonstrating on your third or fourth trip back to the Citadel?

Why the fuck is Bioware commenting on the election when they're headquartered here in Edmonton?

They were all FBI honeypots to v& retards with entrapment schemes. Terra Firma never existed.

>biojew

>intelligent
just because they went to college doesn't mean they're smarter.

they voluntarily went through four more years of indoctrination

what a nasty woman

This, on sites like Facebook that are usually full of liberals.
Getting political is almost always suicide for a company.

Yeah, its ridiculous, my 3 friends and two former stepdads are voting for Trump.

Hillary has 0 supporters.

Not really. It's only bad PR to hold conservative views

Gonna go reinstall and play for real first time in a while, what's the most red pilled way to play

Hillary would be the "diplomat" that sides with the reapers for personal gain.

Obsidian is probably pretty liberal but they can write very believable and balanced right/conservative characters. See planescape, alpha protocol, kotor 2, new vegas.

I can't even play games anymore, everything feels repetitive af. The only thing i have left in my life is TV shows. All day, every day. TV.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Reminder that if Call of Duty supported a candidate, it would be Trump. They raise money for our veterans and they don't pander to the SJeW like Dice and EA. Buy Call of Duty Infinite Warfare today!

lol are the vidya nerds just gonna lie down and take this? nerd uprising when?

I think it was called #GG

Don't you dare compare Palpatine with Hillary

>Blue
What we assume is shepard forces the reapers to stop attacking and are there to keep the peace at (((shepards))) will. Reapers still could comeback and fuck the entire galaxy because they are still there and are still AI. Reapers fix all the broken shit.

>Red
Organics uncucked by the reapers forever but are likley to create new AI sometime again that will fuck things up. All the relays are fucked but are slowly rebuilt and understood by humanity.

>Green
Everyone because better versions of what they onec was before. Organics get AI super senses and thinking with possibly some level of hivemind/consensus like the geth have to work together. AI get organic features, they get feelings but likley also have lifespans. The reapers fix everything and become bros, there is peace between all. Everyone is super smart and can get knowledge of everything.

Green is the best choice.

I think I realize now that I liked mass effect was because it reminded me of early u.c. gundam

>implying the intro to 2 didn't blow your mind

I used to work there. He's a whiny toady manlet bitch.

>implying gamers aren't just a bunch of cucks that will buy it regardless

>buying from bioware after that shitstain of ME3

If you buy from those hacks you deserve a 1000 clintons.

Not to mention that their target demographic of young white males is overwhelmingly in the Trump camp.