What happens if pic related?

what happens if pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/washington-state-elector-says-wont-vote-for-clinton.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

civil war, friend.

it wont happen since Hillary is going to win

please no

Goes to to House of Reps, who vote to decide who wins the election. Would be Trump since there's a large GOP majority.

This.

I voted Trump and dislike Mrs Clinton with a passion. But Im not deluding myself into believing Trump will be victorious.

>Implying the neocons are still supporting Trump

We're all he's got left user

This has never happened since the creation of our country so it would definitely be wild.

it's obvious thing and no matter it you want that or not
generally election in the USA is a performance for plebs
dont you believe there is democracy?

jeb will claim his rightful place on the throne

That extra district in Maine (predominately Republican) might be our only hope

Jeb! surge

Per the Constitution, in the event of a tie, Congress will then elect the next president.

CIA agent and winner of Utah Evan McMullin will win as a compromise to avoid civil war.

A few elections have gone to Congress. You actually need a majority of the electoral college to win. Last time it happened was in the 1800s though.

All hail President Egg McMuffin

It goes to the house but each state delegation gets one vote.

Therefore a state like Montana, with one person in their delegation has as much voice as the delegation from California.

It's a recipe for mass chaos.

that can't happen because this is

Congress votes to determine wins.

Seriously.

Also the Vice President goes to the Senate so if Dems pick up the Senate there could be a Trump / Kaine presidency.

thanks for the answers interesting system but im still not a fan of how in a 51/49 % vote scenario the winner takes ALL the points, doesnt make much sense

Im no electionologist but I don't see Washington and Oregon going blue.

If neither candidate gets a majority of the 538 electoral votes, the election for President is decided in the House of Representatives, with each state delegation having one vote. A majority of states (26) is needed to win. Senators would elect the Vice-President, with each Senator having a vote. A majority of Senators (51) is needed to win.

Of all the states, there's a majority of Republican delegations, so a Republican (BUT NOT NECESSARILY TRUMP) would win. There's no rule that the House has to pick one of the candidates running. They could pick Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush or fucking anybody, really. Imagine the chaos.

you're right, i did see a lot of signs

The president gets chosen by the House and the Vice President gets chosen by the Senate

Each state in the house gets 1 vote; so you essentially have 50 votes. You need an absolute majority of 26 to become president.

Last time this happened was in 1820s and 1800. Only ever happened twice.

My whole family voted trump (12 of us) and we are all worried Hillary will win.

Feels bad man.

trump wins because one of the washington state electors refuses to vote hilldawg.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/washington-state-elector-says-wont-vote-for-clinton.html

In this case, the rogue dem washington delegate decides the election. If he votes Trump, it ends with a close shave Trump victory. Probably even close enough to start a riot or civil war with Texas against the west coast.

oregon will go blue because of portland and faggot california transplants

A few have happened; the first time it has happened was in 1824.

That one DC guy votes for Trump instead of Hillary making him win.

>Pennsylvania
>Michigan
>Virginia

posted this in sticky but its goin too fast
what motivation do republicans in traditionally blue states (such as CA) have to vote? its pointless, wont mean shit
this system is shite
unless they fly out to swing states to register there :DDDDD
some one told me thats fraud tho

Hillary is given the win thanks to Affirmative Action

>Minnesota red

The winner only gets the president. Prior to the 1950s, the president had far less power and was much more limited by Congress. He was also not allowed to invade a country without Congressional declarations of wars. Since the 1950s, these limits on the presidency have gone by the wayside and the republican system has fallen apart.

Michigan honestly has a chance more than PA or VA because of lower African American turnout, which predominately votes blue. We'll have to see, and I don't expect it to actually turn red, but there's technically a chance.