G-guys... I'm in Philly right now and this is the crowd for a fucking hillary rally

g-guys... I'm in Philly right now and this is the crowd for a fucking hillary rally

Is it over?

Only if I don't get any repeating numbers

Yeah it's over

I don't think Trump will win, but Philly is a big city so it's no surprise that she has a big crowd.

Pic is my prediction for the election.

I can't stand the Democrats being all up in Philly like their Founding Fathers this election cycle.

Freaks me out.

You could fill that amount of people for a shit band, so no it's not over. Trump is leading in PA right now anyways.

that's not a hillary rally, that's a hillary + obama + michelle rally

F

yep. hillary is going to win.

the only real question is if some isis towel alluh snackbars tomorrow allowing hillary to turn the us into even more of a police state

It only took both Obama's and both Clintons

Most of those people are paid to be there and nothing more. It is simply a cheap trick to soften her loss tomorrow.

Jesus and donalds last rally in PA was TINY

PA is blue

que?

bon jovi is playing there and niggers always show up big for free shit in.philly

>Trump is leading in PA right now anyways.

Wait, that looks like the exact same crowd that is at a Bruce Springsteen concert

>large crowd at a Hillary rally
>In Philly
I found your problem, son. Get out of your liberal shit hole and learn how red your state truly is.

Wow, he's barely winning one poll. That means he's winning the whole state.

I live in a rural part of PA and I can guarantee you it's going deep blue tomorrow.

>was TINY [citation needed]

paid shill linguistic confirmed.

It's only because Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi plus Obama will be there, pathetic

No its not over idiot. Read about the rally. Celebrities have been at almost all of them lately. The people there aren't there to see her, they are there to see the celebrity. She's literally on a plane with Bon Jovi right now.

I wonder how many stadiums the Amish voting for Trump tomorrow would fill :^)

>state
>color
wew lad

That's no for her, it's an Obama/Slick Willy rally

Better check Michigan again user, looks to be a red state, against the odds.

Is that the one with Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi? There's your solution. Shit I bet you tons of Trump folk are there just on the hopes that they might get to see The Boss play Born in the U.S.A.

>holding a rally during monday night football

Wew lad

Literally no one is gonna watch on tv

Get used to "Trump" and "winning" going together.

you are at a fucking rock concert with 2 legendary north east rockers and the President.

>muh neighbors have Clinton signs, PA is lost

it's actually a concert

I think bon jovi is there

It's just because Lady Gaga and some other band(s) are going to be there, normies love their normie-tier music.

It's over for Hillary. Praise Kek. Long live the Donald.

>Is it over!
By that logic, Trump would've sealed the deal 100x over by now. He has a rally like that every other day.

Bon Jovi, Springsteen and Michelle and Barack Obama

Heckle her and call Bill a rapist!

OOOOOOHHHHHHH TRIPS OF TRUTH!!!!

KEK IS LOVE

KEK IS LIFE

PRAISE KEK

Wow! And all it took was fucking Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi to draw a similar amount of people as what Trump draws by himself, in a deep blue major city!

Really really really makes me think!

Id go there too, but then vote trumpl.

Yeah, the crowd is there just for the musicians only. Sad isn't it. When Ted Nugent was at the Trump Rally, everybody wasn't told he was going to be there. That was an added extra treat for the audience.

My erections are stronger than ever! Praise KEK!

kek

Shout "spiritcooking"

lel trump draws the same amount himself
ask yourself this, do you really think the majority of that crowd will even bother to get their asses up tomorrow and vote? how many left as soon as the performers finished?

I really can't tell now whether its going to be a landslide or a close one

would bang

>FL
>red
Wew

>Founding Fathers
One woman, many fathers.

America is a whore.

>that picture

i'm voting for trump tomorrow but, as much as it pains me to say it, i don't think he will win. in my household it's 3 to 1 hillary/trump. at least half the nation are idiots that take the kike media as gospel and in this day and age speaking the unfiltered truth makes you a fringe candidate. most people want to be told things that make them feel good, right or wrong. to make matters worse this may be the last chance this country has to lawfully reverse the trends that have it on course for mass civil unrest or worse. people can't seem to see the societal decay and looming crisis that the liberal policies are fueling.

is Katy Perry there?

This is a joke, show me the archieved file, because that's GOLDEN.

Shy Tory Factor, user. Are you open in your support for Trump? What's it like if you are? The atmosphere of this election has made it virtual social suicide if you support him, so a lot of people say one thing and think/vote another.

Hillary bwould approve.

Phuck Philadelphia

t. The rest of Pennsylvania

Hillary "I need Jay Z, Bon Jovi, and Bruce Springstain to fill up my rallies" Clinton

Concern trolls only work on leddit and huffpo, not here.

This. Still paying for performance. Same reason CTR has been shilling so hard.

>And all it took was fucking Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi to draw a similar amount of people as what Trump draws by himself
this.
Ludicrus to think that many people would show up to listen to a 30 year career politician like Hillary.

I think the career politicians have done enough for us. Maybe they should retire?
Or we can continue with more debt and more wars. History shows us how that ends.

pic semi related

Michigan is red +2 now

Cool.
My erections will be stronger than ever.

>and this is the crowd for a fucking hillary rally

You mean Bruce Springsteen?

suuure

I bet its not just her

NOBODY IS THERE TO SEE HILLARY

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND BON JOVI ARE PLAYING

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY HILLARY CAN DRAW A CROWD LARGER THAN 500

THAT AND USING CAPTIVE AUDIENCES AT SCHOOLS

GET THE FUCK OUT OP

YOU SUCK

If her speech was last literally everyone would leave during it.

Carpet bomb it.

Not a single Hillary sign.

Take your map, and flip CO to red. 269-269.

>Philly
>Dem Stronghold
>This is all that came out

wew lad

Bon jovi is shit desu

Kek has spoken

Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi are popular in the Philly/NJ area, thus the turnout

Here's another Hillary rally

ayyyy

i'm really hoping that is the case. no one outside my immediate family knows that i am voting trump. when my friends, who happen to be non-white, talk politics i kind of shrug it off. the one thing giving me hope that people are just not openly supportive is the lack of hillary signs. i've seen more "christ" signs than hillary. saw two trump signs and one went missing shortly after and 3 hillary signs. no telling if there were more trump signs that got vandalized before i saw them.

Anyone who has been to see the liberty bell would know that they pack that field full of people 3-4 days a week for various events.

Also, anyone who has been to independence hall would know there are trees and an active downtown street where all those poorly shopped trump supporters are located.

No dumbass, the Obongo and Michael, and about 1000 celebrity sheep are showing up, hence the crowd.

QUADS CONFIRM

Damn hillary is holding rallies in Japan now? Holy shit it's over...

inorite?

Newfriend :^)

Thats a lot of vaginas in that crowd

we need to invent a new word for sausage fest for women now

>No IMWITHHER sings anywhere

totally legit

>渋谷
You funny man.

Kekked

Lotta of people are just tired of the election and don't want to talk about it, especially Trump supporters. At this point all you can do is cast your ballot and hope for the best.

He will win.

Clam bake

they're there for the concert, not to show their enthusiasm for Hillary

that's a concert shill faggots

It's a free concert is why people are there. Same thing with Cleveland, droves left after the concert before she got on stage.

Nope...Most of them thought it was a free Beyonce concert with a drawing for lifetime food stamps...Boy are they gonna be disappointed.

Philly is and always has been Clinton territory. That was a given. We're hoping on the rest of the state to overthrow Philly's choice. It's ultimately going to come down to how Pittsburgh and then moderately large places like Erie end up voting.

Shit, I'd go see Springsteen for free. Doesn't mean I'd be there for Hillary.

Anyone gets a crowd on the last day, even romney, even hillary

>with a drawing for lifetime food stamps

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
I HAD TO FALL
TO LOSE IT ALL
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Where is the podium that Hillary is supposed to speak from?

Where are the Hillary signs?

You dare make a fool out of me?