He's right, y'know

He's right, y'know...

>hurr durr i'm so retarded i'm going to join the side that isn't on my side

He's gay

Don't you think these retards would connect the dots with globalism?

>Join the side that just sees minorities as an easily lead group of voters
I don't think so

So it's a question of what side you are on, not what side the party is on?

What did he mean by this

That would be an improvement over his reality

ask him if he likes non european/east asian influenced diversity

The sides that have the most diversity are the sides that do not support either Clinton or Trump. I mean real diversity - which is intellectual and cultural diversity, not all this useless race and gender diversity. Real diversity looks like Renaissance Italy, not like a South American slum. Poor stupid people are diverse only in their color and in the exact flavor of religious delusion their parents brainwashed them into, which means nothing. Diversity of sexual preference, too, means nothing. It is possible for people of all sorts of sexual preference to all be idiots together. For example, SJWs are all boring clones despite supposedly being diverse in some way.

Diversity is good, because diversity is go, therefor diversity is good, so diversity is good.

If they got the basic gist of globalism they'd think it's good and all rainbows and fun

onion can go fuck himself

wtf is an onionson?

Sauron also had the most diversity. Sauron ruled a multicultural group of diverse individuals that worked well tighter, goblins, orcs, trolls, humans, spiders, etc. And all they wanted was to not be oppressed by the evil racists humans and elves. They were just trying to improve their lives and move from the volcanic wasteland that was Mordor to a better place where they could farm in peace.

The elves were racists bastards that would rather leave Middle Earth than see their leader's daughter marry a dirty human. The dwarves were just as bad. Not even the humans got along with the humans.

Yep. And the USSR was actually extremely diverse racially. But that was the only way in which it was diverse.

they love getting fucked in the ass
they would love globalism

I agree. Blacks and Mexicans should have total control over our country so we can be good and prosperous Ike their countries.

Didn't the Republicans field a more diverse set of presidential candidates tho? The party of diversity only had old white people running iirc.

Not really. Leftists mostly just experience a ton of useless infighting because of their insistence on mandatory diversity.

Just let shit happen naturally. Stop trying to force it. It's made such a fucking mess.

Yep. The party of diversity also ran itself like a dictatorship. Meanwhile the party of evil racists actually had some form of legitimate democratic primary process.

>diversity

You know, the future of America does not look so bright.