Star vs. Unpopular but possible ships

The Season 3 Starbomb will continue with the season's 10th episode, "Lava Lake Beach/Sweet Dreams," tomorrow on the app at 3:00 AM EDT, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM.

Synopses
>Lava Lake Beach: Kelly breaks up with her boyfriend, and Marco questions his friendship with Star.
>Sweet Dreams: Star discovers she travels through multiple dimensions in her dreams.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Other urls found in this thread:

kametsu.com/topic/60977-disney-xdchannel-unofficial-previews/?tab=comments#comment-582665
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They definitely need more fan art, likely or not they'd be cute together.

Got my fingers crossed!

Post more Hilda Berg Princess

Reminder

>we want Tom/Jackie cuz both rejected :((((
so fucking stupid , let that shit be natural. Janna/Tom makes more sense.

For some reason I always thought "Gertie" would be a good name for her.

how can forget

Her name is literally "Princess Arms", but we could always come up with another.

>Hey user, I've noticed you've been working really hard lately...I've been very impressed
>Close the door, so we can discuss your future here at Disney
>I imagine you're busy, since you're a handsome guy and must get plenty of dates
>How about a date? Come by my place tonight. Bobby will be there too, and is totally down for whatever (ha ha)
>I see you're blushing...I'll even do the Starfan13 voice, if you're into that. Maybe if Bobby and I think you do a good enough job pleasing us, you may just get to be director next season ;)

Anyone else wanna get sexually harassed by Nefcy?

>Her name is literally "Princess Arms"
I shouldn't be miffed, but I am really goddamn miffed right now. I think I'll stick with Gertie

Based

>I shouldn't be miffed
Well maybe it could be her last name? Then you can use Gertie as her first name.
WeW, dats some good stuff.

>Hilda Berg
cant unsee and Im okay with it

>making a new thread before the old one 404's
Anyways, don't tell me people actually ship Jackie and Tom. What fucking chemistry on this god's green earth do they have? They haven't even fucking met!

People shipped Star and Janna before they had real chemistry.

>Gertrude "Gertie" of Arms
I like it, user. Thank you

what to add from previous episodes?

No prob, thanks for coming up with the name. Sounds fitting.

The fuzzy naked Jane Goodall-parody

give me a screenshot. i need to add some more from that episode gifted from god

Count me out, I've seen better looking horses than that, and I'm not talking about the shit they make on /mlp/.

You're welcome dude. Weirdest possible thought process for it, too. Thought of a multi-amred being from Greco-Roman mythology, remembered Geryon, and the rest is history.

Don't lewd the squire!

Sounds good.
But we can romance her right?

am retarded
care to explain?

>OH BOY 3 AM

Go to bed, Brazil

Oh yes, definitely. That's fine. Although she may be too busy working hard on being a good squire to focus on romance.

still makes me happy that my post is in this collage

My internet a force of evil, I can't download shit to save my life. Does anyone have the streams of this available? Like, on drive, or some other site?

which one is your user? yours might be in the next one depending on how much you shitpost about ships

mines the one on the bottom half with wojak angry and crying that says "FUCK YOU NEFCY" about jackie losing and star winning

the only question remaining is: Is it her body hair?

She scares me.

>star wants to be the best princess she can be
>marco already best princess in and out of universe
>star super jelly guilt trips him into telling the truth
>the other princesses still like him and call him a princess
star is such a bitch god damn

>princess turdina
i couldnt help but chuckle a little every time somebody said it

I hope yours is here too
Currently working on TomStar dying since I don't see that ship going anywhere, and one for Starco winning

Don't see any other ships realistically happening

Wait, here's a better one.

Thanks user, I'll add it to the What I Watched pic

Can you get the one right after that where its the close up on Star covering BuffFrog's and the tadpoles's eyes?

yeh the same one is there

This'un?

actually 3 of mine are there, you have good taste my man

It's obvious that Janna would be completely wet for Tom since he's a demon prince who can raise the dead (based on "Star & Marco's Guide" the raise the dead part would be an even bigger turn-on to her than his being a demon prince), but why would Tom have any interest in Janna?

fug, so many good ones. I'll see how they all fit

I like the red monster on the far right just smirking

continue the ship wars. Janna is gone and Jarco lost so I'm a man trying to cope with Higgs but the pain is still there until I see Starco win

That's obviously her last name, just like Princess Marco's last name is Turdina.

But Arms is still the official name we have, so I'm still thinking we should refer to her as Princess Arms

i like tsundere higgs, but im not sure romance would work on her since she is aware of star and marco obviously a thing. She looks like the type of gal would certainty help star to get closer to marco or vice versa. (and i thought Janna would but she totally din't gave a fuck).

well if Higgs ever comes back

Leaks are out
TomStar confirmed
KellCo implied

is this pic in 3D?

WHAT IN THE FUCK

nah just some loser want to make their art look cool

yea bb

noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CAN'T BE REAL
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING HELL, ALL THESE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT STARCO FAGGOTS

EAT A FAT DEMON DICK

and now I'm leaving these threads until showtime

MY HEART ACTUALLY DROPPED. IS THIS SHIT REAL? FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

spicy

NOOOOOO REEEEEEE

Collage user here
links to leaks?
i'll be working on another collage now
get your shit posts in yall

I knew it was coming but it still made me feel ill

This is Daron Nefcy. She's completely destroyed everything you've held dear.

Say something nice about her!

STARCO BTFO

Lewd

MAKE THE PAIN STOP!

NO
DELETE THIS QUINTS OF FIVE
FUCKING FUCKER FUCK YOU

That's it Starco is ruined time for Higgco

Wait, so next episode is tomorrow? For some reason I thought it was today.

An hour and a half to go.

kametsu.com/topic/60977-disney-xdchannel-unofficial-previews/?tab=comments#comment-582665

Oh god, I want to vomit. I actually feel sick from this. I KNEW IT WAS COMING, BUT NOTHING COULD PREPARE ME FOR THIS!

I meaaaan it was gonna happen eventually. Marco had his share *cough* Love sentence concert *cough* Time for Marco to get cucked.

collage user here
thanks mate. TIME TO GET TO WORK

Oh hey, it's the fabled patreon ohiekhe.

Got any more?

NEFFCYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause Marco is more likeable in that context? At least when going against the head mistress of the school

are you fucking serious?

Fuck this ship baiting show

I'm not even mad about Star and Tom but why get Marco into another relationship that we know he is gonna abandon is like 2 weeks anyway?

Tom doesn't deserve the punishment that will follow.

Excellente!

As the universe infinitely expands, so too does the harem.

collage user here again
whoever said this was correct. good call mate

HAHAHAJAJAHAHA MARCO WAS RIGHT LOVE IS MEANINLESS SHAHAHAJAJAJAJ

The shipping wars go on

we need ponyhead smelling macros hoodie added below the other smelling to establish the musk smell fetish in every episode this season along with pick related

Wait. Why does Tom have a ripped Marco hoodie? WHAT DOES IT MEAN user?

MARCO GETS CU...immediately gets another girl. FUUUUUUUUUUCK it was HIS time!

Where am I supposed to watch the stream at?

FUCK leaks i didnt see them i didnt read them they can't hurt me

You know, I don't know whether this affects me so bad because Nefcy knows how to pull the heartstrings of her viewership, or rather that I'm in a shitty place in my life. Probably both. I sorta wanted to escape shit like this and it's becoming a focal point of the show any the only shit I care about. This can't be good.

THIS MEANS JARCO CONFIRMED

WE WIN ANONS

You sure about that mate?

Kellco
EXPANDS DIAZ

>yfw Star gives it to him to remind herself of Marco without meaning to