See this on jewbook

>See this on jewbook
Comments about not voting for trump with 20, 30, 40, even 80,000 likes. Are we fucked lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt9WJy6_XZU
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems likely, but this reeks of campaign advertising and bot likes

Are you even allowed to make pro-Trump statements on faceberg?
I thought it went against their TOS.

What article headline is this from?

Theres no evidence that any of those like are real, are done by registered voters or are by americans and not foreigners.

we're reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible

astroturfing?

click on enough of those profiles and patterns start appearing

Those are bot likes.

Learn2deception. That's entirely what facebook/twitter have been doing. Botting their own shillposts and any shillposts for that matter.

Every like you see on a trump related post or comment is 90% botfree and legit.

Post link or this is fake as shit. I'm calling bullshit.

They're building a false consensus for the normies. People never leave the high-school mindset of needing validation from others.
It's fud, but the uninformed and willfully ignorant might fall for it.

Yeah. What I noticed on a pro-Hillary video earlier is that the top rated comments were from foreigners, including *at least* two 13-year-olds from Denmark "so so so worried about Trump".

FUCK OFF SHILLS
Seriously, pissing me off like no tomorrow. How pathetic are you pussies?

>implying she was ever republican in the first place

>2016.875
>Giving a fuck about fuckfacebook

Those were all written by the same person.

Typing style is exactly the same in every single fucking one. No two people speak exactly the same, even through text. It's painfully apparent they're the ones botting.

Likes are probably mostly bots.

This. It's a libtard hugbox top to bottom

Fake as shit.

There was a brief window not too long ago where facebook kind of represented reality.

That time has passed. Its just what liberals do. They're an echo-chamber virus. When they multiply to a certain ratio of the userbase, everybody decent packs up and leaves and all of sudden the whole place is an unopposed liberal shitbox.

I can't find the link, but it was on the facebook page "NowThis Election" if you want to look for it yourself

Don't boo

>Randy Quiggle

Lel. Cuck-tier name. Literally a walking pussy.

Lame, CTR, Lame
For all those who doesent know who this Scumbag is:
ALISTERI CROWLEY, Rot in Poo
Would surely have supported Hillary, and was the father of THELEMA, a satanic cult layout including Sex MagicK.
Anyone who white washes his history didnt understand who he was :
He was prominently called, the "wickest man alive", including killing relatives and raping kids.
Theres lot more to tell of him, just remember this scumbag did go to hell for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt9WJy6_XZU

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
"So Trump talked about Pussy, then years ago. And that was a national scandal.
Clinton Campaign insiders involved in SATANIC RITUALS, as of last year, MEH WHO CARES?!"

this

likes $$$

Yep, Hillary is winning, the retards will spout POL BTFO! and other inane shit on here.

Normies and cucks will think justice has been done and will continue to ignore any crime Hillary commits (just like the FBI does, good use of tax payer money right there).

I get to laugh at all US posters for 4 years for getting enriched with Hillary in charge.

I really wish it wasn't so, hopefully my death in the nuclear strikes against NATO is quick, I live at 1 of the 3 non military major targets for a nuclear strike.