What's the point of voting if it's rigged?

What's the point of voting if it's rigged?

Might as well stay at home...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*note
this message only applies to democrat voters

Why take the risk?

I can't believe someone else watched Legend of the Seeker.

You get to listen to either Kang or Kotos. Up to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0

Literally this election.

Sauce?

I feel the same way, but I am still going to vote. They want us to doubt and not bother going to the polls. Fuck them.

The thing with rigged election is that a massive lead can still destroy the rigging. I live in a country where all elections are rigged; the reason so many of us sound so hopeless is that we'd need something like a 40% vote allocation shift across the whole country to ever change anything. But with Trump, with the support he's getting - such a lead is possible. America has the historic choice to blow the global junta out for good. And so every pro-Trump vote is all-important.

I am hoping Trump wins the popular vote by a wide margin, even if Clinton wins the electoral. It will create a great tension and hopefully people will become more and more restless.

This is my hope too in case it won't become a clear Trump win in both. I've been researching and taking notes for two years now. With such a climate as you describe I could possibly fix things here, or at least actually do something. And if he takes it all then I'll barely have to. This last day is such a torment, with the waiting and all that.

The little arrow beside the post lets you do a reverse image search.

Without looking, my guess is some sort of tv or film adaptation of the Sword of Truth novels.

Source pls ty.

>CTR ALERT

SAGE AND HIDE

>CTR ALERT

see

Hey, for once a Leaf isn't a cunt.

Thank you.

(You) too, glorious Leaf.

why couldnt this get adapted on HBO or something instead of what they did they fucked up hard it could have been many times better than game of thrones

I am the exception. Don't start trusting leafs on my account, you're almost guaranteed to be disappointed.

This. Go vote no matter what.

I can't believe someone watched Legend of the Seeker

I did too! Darken Rahl did nothing worng!

Trump is a retard. He makes conflicting statements all the time. Now he's telling people to vote for justice because Clinton was cleared in the recent email thing.
I can't stand this faggot and if you vote for him you are either an idiot or haven't paid attention to him.

>What's the point of voting if it's rigged?
Because they can only rig so much . They key is to vote more than they can cheat.

That's retard logic