What would it like to have femseid as your slave?

What would it like to have femseid as your slave?

How would female thanos look like?

i'd probably get a boner, haha

Femseid is the perfect thiccness.

If Sup Forums has taught me anything, its that literally anything can be lewd. Id be terrified of normal darkseid, but when shes a girl i just want to smother my face in her titties and ejaculate on her face

Legit slave? It'd feel like Heaven on Earth, doing anything you want with/to her.
"Slave?" I'd probably have a broken... everything. And it'd probably still be worth it.

i dont think any version of darkseid can be kept as a slave

>Grail hears her mom moaning and getting pounded from the next room over
>Starts playing with herself

Is sexualzing darkseid a way to make us loose fear for him, thereby destroying the anti life equation and giving more power to high father?

Reminder you can't be a milf without having a kid.

HighFather can go suck a fat cock I want to fuck and die for Darkseid

You better?

I don't think a choice would be given.

What if Darkseid really just wants love?

Grope her

>Overflowing milky tits
I've been fapping too much lately, I need to take a break for gods sake.

Set up her and Clark on a date.

Your telling me. Last night i fapped 3 times in a row. And tonight ive already fapped twice

I believe there's a board meant for fap discussions, ya nasties.

Seriously what would you do with her? What use would that destructive power be to the average person?

Why would you use her to destroy, user? Why not teach her to be more gentle, and look cute in frilly dresses. And then all shed want is huggies and cummies

You are not wrong.

>What would it like to have femseid as your slave?
>Darkseid
>slave

How is this even Darkseid anymore? You guys are just fapping to a grey fat chick now. There's literally no reason for her to be Darkseid if you aren't even going to acknowledge the character.

>would you do with her?

Love her.

Darkseid doesn't need to be fem he ready has a genderless hyper adaptor to take female form whenever he wants to have Hot BDSM Sex
>Darkseid is
> BECAUSE I LET U
> Here on Apokolips I Am God
> ALL ROADS LEAD TO DARKNESS

Why is swampthing there

Elseworld where Lady Darkseid comes to Metropolis under alias of Lois Lane using an image inducer to hide her New-Godhood, and slowly is charmed by the inner strength and willpower of Clark Kent WHEN?

and Nice trips.

Also there is a female darkseid UM HELLO HIS DAUGHTER Grail

Why is her butt so big?

Because we like to think she becomes good and is a tsundere dark god GF
Not thicc enough

isn't darkeid capable of giving people superpowers?

thanks for the new fetish guys

Reminder that the New Gods are actually gigantic, and that Boomtubes actually scale them down when jumping to Earth.

So yeah, Lady Darkseid is a giantess.

So in context does femseid kidnap and brainwash superman into her lover/hero? I suppose Superman beating her was just him beating that ass.

Nigga come on that ain't true. When Superman and Batman go to Apokolips they're roughly the same size.

I prefer Grail's mom.

>The "tubes only" idea was reinforced when later writers introduced the idea that the New Gods were, in fact, giants, and that the boom tube would appropriately shrink or enlarge people who traveled through it. The precise size ratio has varied, with New Gods in their "original" size being depicted as anywhere from tens of feet tall, to tens of thousands of miles tall (as in New Gods #10, 1996).

He's a eldritch abomination. So when you need something eldritch he's a good choice.

What would a half-Kryptonian, half-New God even look like?

Not our Darkseid.

>Darkseid falling for wimpy ass beta white guy

This breaks the immersion. She deserves a real man.

>This breaks the immersion. She deserves a real man.
Dont ruin this for me, faggot

>"a"
>singular
>not a harem of toyboys

Get the Anti-Life Equation, even Orion made Darkseid do what he wanted with it.

>Thanos gets from eternal deepspace hell
Fucking why?

They needed him to defeat Nebula.

Didn't Darkseid love his first wife? Kalibaks mom?

Kinda like driving a car with a buzzsaw for a steering wheel; You can control it, but it's not gonna be very easy or safe.

Anons, I just want to say that I’m genuinely impressed with all of you, given that Femseid came about around the time of Darkseid War, and none of you have gone and made a baby Femseid or Lolifemseid now that we’re a few months into the current Babyseid to Tweenseid arc of Wonder Woman Children of the Gods.

Genuinely impressed, you should all be proud of yourselves for taste in mature thickness over degenerate Lolita.

wait is fapping three times a day bad? asking for a friend.

Just shoot Nebula in the gut when she's sleeping. Jesus Christ, why does everything these guys do have to be a fucking federal issue?

She had the infinity gauntlet. I never thought about the comic much but Thanos should have been able to look into the future and see that he looses the gauntlet like half an hour after he gets it, I guess he was distracted.

He's there to Rape Darkseid.

Dangerous and unsafe

>Because we like to think she becomes good and is a tsundere dark god GF

So exactly what I said, it's not even remotely related to Darkseid.

Fuck you guys.

Eh, the true power of femseid is as a Dom.

Die for Darkseid. Darkseid is. Anti Life justifies this arousal.

Not enough PICTURES

>date

Momseid takes whatever she pleases.

I still hear Ironsides voice.

>not wanting to be the slave
The Man with No Taste starring You

Reverse the roles.

Interesting...

>Femseid will never suck on your tiny body, her massive, grey tongue battering you around her mouth and drenching you with saliva while she contemplates the Anti-Life Equation
>Femseid will never drop you in her cleavage as she goes about her day, disciplining slaves, meeting with her lieutenants, and drafting war plans against the New Gods
>Femseid will never wedge you deep between her cheeks when she visits Earth in disguise to sample the world's couches and chairs
>Femseid will never allow you to sleep on her soft tummy after you're tired from pleasing her
>Femseid will never swallow you whole to keep you safe while she fights the Justice League, jostling you around her cramped, steamy belly
>Femseid will never tell you that she appreciates your loyalty after you work your way out the other end, cleaning your body gently before planting a gentle kiss on your head

>that last bit

Keep it to yourself.

>She plays along because it amuses her
>The guy playing master is constantly terrified that she'll get bored and zap him out of existence

It's in spoilers for a reason senpai. What did you want; a trigger warning?

I think Adam Warlock pulled something like that

You're welcome.

Exhausting.

He does. The only reason he is the way he is is that Heggra - may that fucking bitch melt in whatever Hell gods go to when they die for all eternity - had Uxas' love Suli killed.

Grayven?

Yes, he did.

In my headcanon, Kalibak once was Calydon, a bookish, studious, frail youth who took after his mother, but felt inadequate towards his father; so when he reached his coming of age, he chose to change into a powerful warrior, simultaneously destroying the final remnant of his mother that remained in him. Uxas / Darkseid was deeply wounded, but of course could not show it; the wound being all the deeper because he sensed Calydon had wanted to honor and please his father and had sacrificed everything he was before to do so.

I'm about to fap and you all needed to know this

...This is not about Darkseid at all, is it, user?

I would make her play video games with me and join me in let's plays.

Wasn't a lewd story written about her?

>tfw you will never drink Momseid's milk and rub her pregnant belly

What do you mean?

damn it user I already fapped today

Man I hate this dumb thing that some people do of making the head too small for the body, just to give the false impression of the rest of it being bigger.

Go learn basic anatomy.

That's actually the fixed version. The original was WAY worse.

Well... This is Darkseid we're talking about

>Man I hate this dumb thing that some people do of making the head too small for the body, just to give the false impression of the rest of it being bigger.

You mean heroic 9 heads proportion that every superhero comic has been using since forever?

I want to bury my face in Femseid's belly.

That just makes it better, like Dr. Girlfriend

it gets my dick hard

Too many littleseids running around

Clearly this is propaganda intended to keep you trapped in the Oblivion Machine.

She is cute

You're giving me flashbacks to sow hunting with the frat

Who could tailor a dress for that divine form?

He didn't have much choice: as Warlock did show\said later, everything that was going to happen would have happened.

Also, Omniscience isn't something easy to manage, even for somebody like Thanos. There is a reason he spent weeks or months learning how to correctly use the Guantlet
(nowadays writers forget it's HARD to use that thing)