Middle east is 100% pol tier

middle east is 100% pol tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as long as Muslims stay in their countries I have absolutely no problem with them, we should have never fucked with the Middle East in the first place but the neocon kikes running this country had other ideas

We have all seen the faked photo's by now

Islaminanutshell.jpeg

No
I want to nuke the entire area until the Dead Sea becomes the dead ocean. Fuck that whole region to hell.

My favorite.

MEMRI is a branch of the Mossad, their translations can't be trusted. They've been caught before funneling doctored news clips to the American media, particularly footage of Iranian officials saying things they never actually said.

The Holocaust didn't happen btw.

This to be honest. They should just fuck off.

This is the original

I'm a fan of this thread

Even the terrorists realize your country is shit. Don't try to blame the Albanians.

They can go be redpilled off in their own corner of the world, I still do not want them here.

There is such a thing as being right for entirely the wrong reason.

Atleast I'm not a Britcuck. You guys have '''asian''' rape gangs in every city selling your kids lol. And you can't blame the EU for YOUR pakis who live in your shihole of an island for centuries.

Stay mad cuckboi :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

>rape gangs
>cologne

lol

Also based Iran

How many rapes where in cologne??

1 rape. Pic related is an average day in Britcuckistan

This. If they aren't invading our countries of killing our people who gives a shit. Send them all back, and leave them the fuck alone.

there are many turks at my new workplace and 3 i talk to are redpilled af

I too have worked with Turks before. Pretty okay guys.

This, they like stoning whores in the desert, and we should have let them continue to do so