BUY LIFE INSURANCE NOW

Has everyone got their life insurance? No matter the outcome tomorrow, you better have gotten yourself some protection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=udzmGXN2D-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heres my life insurance

got a springfield xd9 over the weekend

thats a pretty decent gunaroo, I wonder why so few people here actually have a firearm

sorry but what kind of boom-boom stick is this?

Already have a lower being shipped to a local gun shop.
and next paycheck will be a 6.5 Grendel upper.

>he's left-handed

>he thinks im left handed

>he bought the tacticool version but has no suppressor

Probably waiting for one. That shit takes forever to get. 9 months for my dad's.

I got this one about a month ago. Something satisfying about a bolt action shotgun. Just need a bigger magazine now.

such a bad idea. Go with NATO ammo. Unless you think you'll be picking up 6.5 off of troops.

>needing money
>after you die

>tfw too poor to afford a gun

What do I do lads?

make a cocktail from whatever you find under your bathroom sink desu its ogre

stay out of urban areas, lock doors, keep lights off.

Well I live right next to a highway in a rental property.
I do have a shotgun from 1898, but I'm not sure if it's fit to fire.

>>tfw too poor to afford a gun
Get a Louisville slugger bat and a machete.

I don't know why but I have a desire to buy one of these things at some point
Eh, I think this is about on par with accuracy :^)

why the slide modification?

Looks like a bubba'd up glock 19

Buy a BB Gun and pretend it's a gun.

I own a HK45 tactical but I don't own a suppressor.

yes. I have 3 years salary plus 300,000.00.

what if i have the skills necessary to make one?

How the fuck are you too poor to afford a hi-point?

oops no gun, looks like you die.

Jokes on you I'm gonna buy it right before I die, thanks for the free money LOL

LOL you dingus is that the ruger 556 and a glock? that's my exact setup. gg

so, 350,000.00?

$1 million on me and $1 million on the wife.
My kids will be set.

Good ol American Life Insurance

> holo-sight on a glock
> scope on a hand grenade

Bro I think this is a funs thread

>holo-sight

Sexy, dude. What do you think of that buttstock?

Can someone explain how no OC is constitutional in NY?

It's not actually my rifle, but I've got a minimalist stock on one of my ARs, I like it so far.

> tfw too poor to own a gun
> tfw commiefornia

Its not constitutional, but what can you do when so many people are passive as fuck and are not willing to stand up for their rights because they are afraid of being killed by state goons.

based BCM

>don't get paid till friday
what do?
who the fucks spends money on an optics for a handgun?

He is most likely able to get faster target acquisition out of a red dot on his pistol over the factory sights.

No excuse, I'm in Cali and for $200 you can buy a maverick 88

I haven't observed any real difference in using an optic device for a handgun on the range.
We had a ssgt in our company who had alllllll kinds of crazy shit, thought it was cool at first, but when I tried it out, it was no different than using my eyes.

BCM is a genuinely awesome manufacturer. They won't sell something on their site unless they can stand behind it 100%, and they're apparently VERY serious about quality control on everything they build.

I'm looking to buy new AR upper/lower and try some new stuff with it. I have a decent enough 400m+ rifle, so I wanted to build a 14" CQB gun. I was hoping to find a cheap lower and maybe go for a BCM upper again, but I kept going back to their site and drooling over their lowers... It's making it really hard to get anything else.

I don't want to just grab another BCM, but it'd be stupid to buy a complete upper and a complete lower, and then just put them together. I think I'll get a Rainier Arms complete lower, then a 14" BCM KMR-A for it.

How would they be able to enforce it then, couldn't you appeal to a federal court?

Yer forked if you dont dun gottem

So its more of a gimmick item?

Already have a bucket full of 7.62x39 brass ready to convert into 6.5 Grendel.

I'm good.

You could if the federal courts and the government actually did their job instead of kissing ass for more money in Washington.

Aren't handgun optics more about target acquisition speed? I don't think they'll improve your aim much, since accuracy is more about your trigger pull than aiming.

At least go buy a used .22 rifle.
You shouldn't pay more than 150 for one.

That's how I felt when I used it.

Anyways, Can you have AR parts sent to your house and assemble it there? Or do you have to go to a gun shop and pick parts up? I'm a recent vet who's lived in barracks entire server so not sure how buying weapons work.

>haha how many guns do you own? which kinds?
>do you stock up on ammo?
>how much money do you have btw haha just asking!
>store any weapons lol just curious

stop answering shit like this online you dumb faggots

I honestly feel for those who are too poor and or too ignorance to buy a gun before the 9th.

As soon as Clinton wins the election the biggest panic buy in history will begin.

Even now the Turners in Claremont Mesa was packed with customers buying the last few ARs, AKs, PTRs, and other rifles.

This is going to get fuck ridiculous when the unprepared go and fight for the last few guns left. Expect basic bitch ARs to go for $1400 and up.

It's going to be fucking insane.

And don't get me started on ammo......

You can have every part of a AR mailed to your house except for a assembled or stripped lower. You can have 80% lowers mailed to your house but you would need the tools to cut it out.

I'm left handed. I used to think K it made me unique or some gay shit. It makes my handwriting look retarded and everything is not quite made for me.

if you fags must know, I paid 850$ for this glock and it came with everything you see, including the RMR. I only got a glock because it was a very good deal

Like I said, I felt no difference in acquiring and shooting my target on the range using an optics for a handgun. Roughly same speed and feel.
No idea how it feels for other people, but for me I haven't felt any difference. I've been to plenty of ranges and scored near perfect or perfect scores so I guess I'm pretty used to it. I guess it depends on the person.

:^)

youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo

yea honestly red dots on handguns are a meme. I prefer irons, that being said this red dot is fucking awesome to look at and if you have the disposable income then go 4 it.

wew, I recognize those tapes. I work in cybersecurity and we store our security cam footage and other data on them. We store up to 176 days before sending them off for long term storage.

So is it better to just go to a gunstore and purchase a rifle, then buy parts to fit specific needs? I've check out parts vs buying full assembly and parts are expensive.

BCM makes some great shit; I'm rocking their KMR15, BCG, and light mount. Magpul also makes awesome stuff, only issue I've had with them in 3 rifles is an MBUS with very slight (in-spec) cant.

I built my upper with a Ballistic advantage barrel on a RRA a3 upper. Upper with FA/Dust Cover is about 125~ shipped from them, includeds m4 feed ramps. Definitely build: it's fucking awesome to be able to hold a weapon in your hands that you personally put together.

Just be aware that some barrel manufacturers won't sell you a 14'' unless you show them your NFA stamp. I really wanted an SBR, but I live in a non NFA state.

That is actually a very good deal. I'd personally remove the red dot and conceal carry the thing. It really looks like it was a well cared-for gun with some essential mods that make it great.

With that money you could have built a decent AR, or bought a Ruger Match Champion, OR bought a CZ SP01

Buy a complete upper. Then buy the lower in pieces. Assembling a lower isn't hard, and you'll learn all you need to know about servicing the gun while you do it.

>gaming chair
get back to streaming on Twitch fag

where? I went online and the cheapest I could find was a Glock of some kind for like 600 obamabucks

Any absolute necessary tools you recommend??

is that... a yerba mate cup?

You can do everything but attach the barrel with nothing but a hammer and some punches.

An AR15 Bolt Catch Punch is a huge help in assembling the lower; it's got a flat side so you don't fuck up your lower.

A maverick 88 is a shotgun

shiro.. its too late for me.. all i have is fuddgunz.. i never got a hold of an RDB

May Kek have mercy on your soul.

yea

/k/ommando here, i'm proud of you guys. LET THIS BE OUR THREAD SONG:

youtube.com/watch?v=udzmGXN2D-k

Bump