MAKE SURE EVERYBODY SEES RACIST HITLLARY BEFORE TUES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA
youtube.com/watch?v=QBCaKX6n5pU
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s
developers.jewbook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol don't care. Everyone's mind is made up.

omg is this new?

lol it's those fat negresses who cucked bernie

>NEW
this happened early in the primaries

wtf doesn't anybody see how rayyyciss this is?

Don't reddit slide

this actually made me have a little more sympy, seeing her talking real shit about issues and not being a cucked SJW.

Is this some genious reverse psychology tactic employed by CTR?

Reminds me of how the cuck Sanders turned over his mike to aggressive BLM-types. Then a few months later, Bill Clinton openly criticized BLM-types and it didn't hurt Hillary's chances one bit. Why? Because black people don't fucking care about if you say a few bad things about BLM.

Fuck, Sanders was such a weak, wimpy cuck.

>I don't believe you change hearts
I wish it went on a bit longer. I want to know if she starts talking shit about BLM or starts trying to get them to adopt a coherent strategy that isn't based entirely around shouting slogans in streets.

Hey you must be CTR because this is crap. Yeah she's retarded for saying she'l talk to white people, like we'll be having a meeting on it, but anyone can see what she meant.

the best thing about this video is how short and devoid of context it is

This.

Let's not stoop to the lows of our opponents.

this

i'm not normally shilling for clinton, but there's context you can't ignore

The retard that uploaded it changed the name so it's showing the original name and not the CLINTON CAUGHT BEING RACIST clickbait title

youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA

PROBLEMATIC

Hey, maybe it won't be so bad after all if she wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBCaKX6n5pU

CNN just completely cut the "I will only talk to white people part"

>black guy is saying black people can't do anything about the fact that there's so much violence against them

>hillary saying that's bullshit, and basically instead of trying to do something about black people, the only way she'll fix the problem is by only talking with white people
>ergo being the voice of and doing all the work for BLM

I might prefer trump over hillary, but i'm not going to go taking hypothetical arguments out of context just to grasp at straws

youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s

wtf i love hillary now
>IM WITH HER NOW

I only see Hillary with blacks and Mexicans when she is campaigning. Really makes you think.

why are black people so goddamn rude

>the only way to have a voice is to interrupt people while they're talking
where does this mindset come from
>that one kid who had the palsy and chanted anti-trump stuff at a trump rally while trump was talking
>shillaries surprised that trump ejected the retarded kid for interrupting him
To expect to have been allowed to keep being a retarded rude imbecile would have been detrimental to the disabled kid because then it would be pitying the kid for his disability, and last i checked most successful disabled people only want to be treated normally, as opposed to with special care and attention

Spread it people! GO, GO, GO!

That bitch almost said nigger.

I believe I first saw this clip around may, maybe earlier

>BREAKKKING NEW VIDEO: HILLARY "I WILL TALK ONLY TO WHITE PPL

Fuck Hillary has balls? This confuses all my categories!

Programming... script... error... rebooting... system... overload

RREEEEEEEEEEE

Guys we need to meme the fuck out of this. Go on our most notoriously racist accounts and start demanding everyone vote for Hillary because she is with /us/!

KEK WILLS IT.

The Chaos and confusion will be beautiful! The faggot leftists will be so confused and confounded they will probably take a sabbatical from politics and move to Canada for a year in a Buddhist temple to reflect on literally everything!

>not knowing about jewbook sharing debugger
developers.jewbook.com/tools/debug/sharing/

fixed it for you, go share

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

never forget

She only likes to talk to white people, as most elites do. But don't think she isn't going to still screw them over. You see, she wants to pander to blacks for the vote, but won't actually talk to them herself. She is the real life story of the faggy politician who goes all "A migrant for you!" But would never touch one themselves. Hypocrites. Making us suffer but they get exemption. Piece of shit.

Hillary Rodham "Niggas run when they see me printin" Clinton

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIITTTTT

She loves blm. She just doesn't want them in her backyard. She is the queen, us peasenst have to deal with the bullshit Of blm. Not her. You really think the left thinks like they say?

she handled that well....reverse CTR definitely...what im not with her , WTF stop it

*likes this video

If the choice is lose with honor or winthrough underhanded tactics what is your choice, if it is the former then you know better than any of those retarded cuckservatives. I for one will lie, cheat, steal and kill if necessary what is important is that we uphold the 14 words we can argue about how sure but when it comes time for action we must do what is necessary.

>she's going to make america white again

The condescension and resentment she is trying to bury is palpable

4d space chess? By having liberals defending her argument, and the context, will they realize the mental regressive was BLM, a critical mascot for modern day liberalism?

she makes me SICK