I find gay pride disturbing

It makes me feel fat shamed. Why do the gays have to flaunt their bodies? Don't they have something better to do than spend all their time at the gym, like play Skyrim?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatculture.com/gaming/12-video-games-marketed-entirely-boobs
ranker.com/list/video-game-characters-big-boobs/chris-abraham
complex.com/pop-culture/2012/06/the-20-best-pairs-of-boobies-in-video-games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fatties should be purged desu

Why are gays so buff?

I dunno. As a female, these guys all look like they are unable to obtain food.

Not attractive.

That isn't a very kind thing to say.

First point, their dicks stink like shit, That's a big turn off. The other is that God wants them out of the gene pool.

their whole lifestyle is based on lust of the flesh. They can't pair bond like 1 man and 1 woman do, so they base their relationships off maximizing lustful attraction in their partner.

>be a 9,5/10 white ubermensch
>can have all the pussies in the world
>choose too suck dick instead

But why ?

It is their norm and a part of "gay" culture.

True but all the pack of degenerates in your pick should too.

Most hetero couples do anal and a condom keeps the shit off. Let's be real here, eh?

They find women and pussies so nauseous.

>choose
TRIGGERED

Not to mention if you know ANYTHING about anal at all you would know anyone who does it on a regular basis simply uses an enema to clean out their colon before doing anal. They literally sell enema bulbs on amazon for that reason.

Only newfag straight dudes who get to do anal very rarely have dicks that stink like shit

Hi virginfag

me on the right

This, homosexuality is the ultimate red pill. If you need an example, look at the ancient Greeks, the father of Western thought and art.

Does it make me less of a degenerate if I hate degenerates flaunting their faggotry when it's unnecessary?

I don't understand why gay men are so good-looking.. even the ones who don't work out, they seem to just naturally be...lol nevermind, I'm gay and ugly, have a good night folks.

>Not to mention if you know ANYTHING about anal at all you would know anyone who does it on a regular basis simply uses an enema to clean out their colon before doing anal. They literally sell enema bulbs on amazon for that reason.

I read an article from a health guide that said enemas aren't necessary and can actually be harmful. My GF at the time was willing to try anal but I wanted to make sure we did it right.

Since when is Danny DeVito gay?

he's not, he just represents my despair.. and ugliness.

Because they can get laid in about two seconds unlike most of us so they have immediate incentive to lift.

Being a faggot is basically like being a hot girl.

I was bi when I was a teen I've choosen pussy.

In the UK when a faggot gets HIV they are classed as disabled so get free income and free housing for life. They are also given free roids for live to stop them wasting away into hungry skellumtums.

Hetero seldom do anal when there is a beautifully accommodating pussy to fuck. I mean God made the pussy the best thing to fuck. Not some shit hole that turds come out of. A condom would be good, but with AIDs rampant in the gay community, they don't.

>tfw I'm a cute gay boy
Feels good man. I can get blowjobs any time I want. Literally.

What do you call a gay guy on roller skates?
Rolaids.

neat factoid. in the US when a faggot gets HIV he dies because he can't afford healthcare. or he just gets shot walking down the street, because apparently according to Sup Forums every American gets shot and dies.

no one cares, stop annoying me.

Too bad it's a BJ from a fucking man. Dirty queer.

tfw no smelly hairy pillow

Wanna hear about the blowjob I got today?

>I'm gay and ugly, have a good night folks.

Sorry. If you want a bf, you need to look good or you have to low your standard.

Tooth jobs for you instead. Dumbass
>not wanting bro jobs

>Homosexuals

disgusting

lads do it best

Could you image a headrosexual pride parade with. Sexy girls mostly naked, oiled up ? It would be shut down so fast

no, not really.

>or you have to low your standard

not possible to lower my standards more when literally the ugliest of the ugly would avoid me like the plague. it's a lost cause at this point.

Oui, les gays tue la société mais les trans sont ok, Bubba...

PS;fuck Milo...

>Hetero seldom do anal

Not according to CDC statistics. 83% of young hetero couples reported doing anal.

I mean, I can't really compare since I never had a girl suck me, but guys really know what they're doing down there. And they suck me, no strings attached, I don't have to buy them dinner or take them out, they ENJOY being my little fucktoy. That's it's own reward for them

Fat people are disgusting
>As a female
Tits or gtfo

>Could you image a headrosexual pride parade with. Sexy girls mostly naked, oiled up ? It would be shut down so fast

You mean video games?

Those girls would get assaulted and raped because you straight boys don't know what the word consent means

>all their time
>1 hour every two to three days
Fat fuck, go to gym

12 Video Games Marketed Entirely On Boobs
whatculture.com/gaming/12-video-games-marketed-entirely-boobs

The Bustiest Video Game Characters You Wish Were Real
ranker.com/list/video-game-characters-big-boobs/chris-abraham

The 20 Best Pairs Of Boobies In Video Games
complex.com/pop-culture/2012/06/the-20-best-pairs-of-boobies-in-video-games/

I am not gay but that guy on the left is H.O.T. He can blow me, or I will blow him!

>Fat people are disgusting
I like a little chub. It means he'll appreciate a good meal you worked hard on for him.

are you trying to convince us your fantasies are real? or are you just trying to convince yourself?

you shitpost on Sup Forums all day, let's get serious

>says the gay
Oh boy. 50% of pedophiles are gay despite gays being only 3% of the population. Don't get me started on prison rape. You fuckers are sick.

>always a fucking leaf

>not playing skyrim with the uncut dong mod

I agree as a former fatty. It's really easy to fix.

>50% of pedophiles are gay despite gays being only 3% of the population.

I read an article recently with data that said that most pedos prefer girls while the men who prefer boys typically like pubescents and thus don't fall under the strict definition.

It wasn't what I expected. Apparently most men who like them young like them capable of ejaculation but men who like young girls prefer them more immature.

Pride is a deadly sin that is why it is disturbing

>not playing skyrim with the uncut dong mod

The male characters look like beasts. Why would anyone find that appealing, even if they're gay?

>gay men are so good-looking
It's called cherrypicking, dear. MOST gay men are ugly as fuck and have deformed heads and weight problems or obviously saggy skin from former weight problems. Straight men are INFINITELY better looking than gay trash. I see attractive 9/10 straight men in literally every smallest of towns I visit, but even "model" gays are ugly as fuck more often than not.

This "gays are prettier" shit is just a very inaccurate grass is greener meme.

I take what I can get. Do you think theyre making male sex bots? No. Not that I'd use them. We can't even model a proper uncut dildo with retractable or functional foreskin

That's not true of most people in general?

Can i borrow your man analyser 9000 stewie?

Misleading at best. I've done anal twice with my wife and pussy 1000 times. So yes, you may be right that heteros do anal, but seldom. So, Yes, seldom is correct. While gay men's dicks stink all the time, so I suspect they are ass fucking all the time.

They look bretty good with a few mods.

Actually, 100% of gays are pedophiles. You see, us gays are really the source of all of your problems - your depression, anxiety, money issues? All our fault.

>Hey user, I know you can't go on a date because your car broke down, well, maybe I can be your date for tonight?

>It's called cherrypicking, dear.

you should probably read the rest of the post, dear.

>fatties at Sup Forums trying to understand /fit/
Kek.

stopped at "dear" desu

>While gay men's dicks stink all the time, so I suspect they are ass fucking all the time.

you go around smelling gay men's dicks? huh?

Sounds like you should go join in the "why me" circlejerk on

Let me put it this way, straight men are boring as fuck and all have the same boring as hell interests and hobbies (hunting, fishing, """"mudding""" [absolutely disgusting] and other banal shit), but I can look for a short time on say a dating website at straight guys and find reasonably attractive ones. I can browse literally hundreds of gay men and find not one that's even a 5/10. Same for bars. Straight bars will occasionally have some nice looking or at least decently average looking guys. Gay bars are like a freakshow. And I'm not talking about the makeup and dress. I'm talking literally deformed heads and shit.

Just gain standards and all will become clear.

I'm not the illiterate one here. How about you read your own post, moron. You can't type for shit.

I don't relly know for the men but it's actually true for the dykes. 99% of them are ugly slobs or manly truckdrivers.

>t. milo

What's wrong with having fun and doing that when needed?

>Gay bars are like a freakshow. And I'm not talking about the makeup and dress. I'm talking literally deformed heads and shit.

Hmm. I used to work for a police department and your description sounds like the guys who get their mugshots posted to the database.

>Hmm. I used to work for a police department and your description sounds like the guys who get their mugshots posted to the database.

except the gay part

I dont know what youre talking about. We got bigger dicks from the faggotry the genetics and the whole twink thing. There are fewer of us. We like our appearances. You guys just drink beer and look for quick road head. If we have slight femininity in our faces isn't that good? Of course it is. Even I don't want burly paper towel men

Milo is an excellent example of that all too common "I was fat and lost a bunch of weight" fag trope. His skin looks like my grandmothers. Only my grandmother's not ugly.

>except the gay part
>implying

I'm bi, and this shit makes me ashamed to be in the LGBT community (although I try to keep FAR away from them)
Seriously, these fucking faggots try and show off to each other with their bodies and act so gay.
If you're a guy and also like cock, you don't have to act like a fucking fairy too.

>>except the gay part
>>implying

I'm not implying anything. The vast majority of those dudes weren't gay.

What did they do? Everybody get your towels back on. Gramma's home. Come on. Brits are the prettiest ones. Show us your ankles

>I'm not implying anything. The vast majority of those dudes weren't gay.

don't you get it? they were all gay and ugly.

If trannies don't speak for us then ugly fatties don't speak for you

being gay is great, the libtards "protect" me and the republicans are filled with hot "descreet" gays

also

>not dealing with womyn

You're only so ugly because that's how you perceive yourself, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy very quickly.

Even the most ugly can turn bangable if they care a little bit.

Nice delusion. I'm actually a gay man but I don't look like a trainwreck so most people don't know unless I tell them. Gay men are fucking PUTRID looking and being young does not mean you're necessarily attractive. Every man is young once. Not every man is ugly while young. I don't know why 4nigger can't grasp that slapping stockings on a hatchet-faced skelly doesn't pretty up their deformed gourd.

I'm just fucking with you.

Lol I thought this said "chickens" at first. I will shoot a queer before he harms my chickens.

I dont know what youre talking or lying about and nobody's experiences on such broad or stupid things can apply to everybody

biscum pls leave

your post is unintelligible to me and I'm fluent in English. what is the point you're even trying to make?

what?

>dude, it's all in your head! you just gotta be positive and do your best!

it's like you guys only believe in genetic determinism when it suits you (race realism) and completely abandon it when it doesn't (like when you come up against the fact that some people have a genetic clusterfuck lottery when it comes to their physical appearance).

I'm gay.
I do not look like those guys at all.

Imagine a cute twink.
Now imagine that twink gaining 60 pounds.
That's me.

In other words i look fairly normal. Slightly chubby maybe.

Not all gays are gaypride walking party/club faces.

those sources

Benis

you pathetic. kek

>using pink a womans colour as their unifying colour

For shame faggots, for shame.