/BTFO/ General

ITT: We laugh at Drumpfshits

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

June 16, 2015, the date of the start of the FAILED presidential campaign of Donald Trump, who lost to the first women president in US history.

look guys, we know you have no where else to go, but try not to take it too hard that you can't do shit here.

>and try not to sound too desperate, it comes off poorly

I feel bad for them. they were so hyped only to get shot down.

but but but... what about your AWOOOVEMENT? xDD

GTFO back to Sup Forums scum.

Did you honestly think that you could stump the Trump? You are nothing to Donald but just another shill to make fun of. He will stomp you with precision the likes never before seen on this earth. If only you had known the kind of retribution that attempting to stump the Trump would bring down upon you, maybe you would have thought twice. Well you couldn't. You didn't. And now you're paying the price, foolish guac bowl merchant. Build a wall. You cant stump the Trump.

See, I wouldn't be mad at the trolling of there was actual effort put into it. It's the fact that it's so lazy that annoys me.

Ding dong the frog god is dead.

Moloch has won

Singles confirm

bump

He doesn't exist.
Prove me wrong

Local hilldawg: "I am growing stronger"

Shhh

just wait till tomorrow, the butthurt will be yuge

That hollywood script is perfect

His defeat will be remembered throught the ages

b-but Sup Forums is always right

Singles confirmed by Moloch that you will have erectile dysfunction by the next day

Not over till its over

trump will win.

Same memes over and over, pretty weak.

anyone have the hilary bus dumping waste on trump?

Saved for future use. Future as in 24 hours from now.

Why are leftard memes so fucken retarded? Is that the point? Are you obliquely shitposting? Because no one would actually read the shit that's come out and still want her in. Unless you guys are really uninformed. So much for muh college education. Can't even research your candidate

I'm going to pin sage to my lapel when you get thrown from a building by Islamists faggot

rare hillary pepe

nice digits, Kek is with hillary

DRUMPFTARDS ETERNALLY BTFO

nice rare hilpepe

t. the ausfag kettle calling the pot black

Crashing the plane with no survivors means there's nobody left on the democratic side, too. The damage to both parties has already been done. We have won.

Hillary will die, and Kaine will live. It has happened before. So shall it happen again.

oh god, look, I know they probably shut down the basement operation and you have no lives, move on nerd virgins.

I can't believe we did it girls

Tomorrow will be a glorious day.

How will Sup Forums react?

>Making fun of the mentally disabled man because it fits your sad agenda.
Wow, a heartless spic. This is why we need a wall. Saged and reported.

have another, hilldawg.

claim there was fraud, selling waterfilters and then saying they're qutting politics

(only to support the next retarded republicunt candidate)

oh did I hit a nerve Sam?

these will be put in the smithoseion some day

>this thread again

who are you to judge

>He's butthurt because is cartel friends will be deported
It's glorious how you prove our point. MAGA

Sage

>will come in with zero popular support
>clinton foundation investigations
>a divided congress that will become more republican in the next elections
>almost sure thing for repubs for 2020

Granted you can say the same thing if trump wins

pssssst

there there, have a non-politics meme and a (you)

'Kay.

Just one day until Trump discussion is no longer allowed on Sup Forums

Im voting Hillary but that's literally only cause I dont want Trump as president. If he does become President, I'm going to laugh at all the unpatriotic asshats who say they'll leave the country.

They need to make you kill yourself on live stream or perma bann your IP when he wins desu.

>I'm going to laugh at all the unpatriotic asshats who say they'll leave the country.

There's always talks of leaving the country and petitions to secede. Then everyone goes on with life a week later and forget about the elections.

Every time.

> ITT: We laugh at Drumpfshits

We have a saying
> The one who laughs the best is the one who laughs last.

Enjoy it while it lasts

good goyim just suppoat the udda guy he's surely not cucked by the jews or anything

>"said the trumpfag trying to hold back his tears"

Little Drumpfer is gonna be so sad right now in 24 hours.

Give me your channel link so I can see your tears live.

your inspirational saying isn't going to change reality

Do you literally not look at Early Voting? Or internal polls? trump is winning, go fuck yourselves CTR

mhm.... is that how you feel Drumpfkin? Hmm.....

>> The one who laughs the best is the one who laughs last.

Reality says otherwise, Drumpfy.

>m-muh internet polls say Trump is winning!!

Cry some more fag

>Said the faggot CTR shill who was to afraid to respond to my Grand Wizard trips.
Sage Sage Sage.

>We know your names, we know your addresses.

>Being this morally dead

Drumpfies are hilarious

The fact you could support such a hideously deformed creature says a lot about your character.

>This reply Again

This.

/thread

And sage goes in all fields

Delusions.

The thing I fear about Sup Forums is that they're so delusional and schizophrenic, that I actually believe they make just take their guns and blow their brains out.

I mean, I do shitpost telling people to kill themselves, but I dot actually mean it. But Sup Forums is riding on Trump winning so hard, I fear they might actually do it.

Dont take the loss so hard tomorrow, user. Life goes on.

*winks*

Fuck off indio, go cry about your hurt feelings

But I don't support Drumpf.

The projection is hard. If there are people who are crazy and can't take it, it's too many Hillary supporters who use ACTUAL PHYSICAL intimidation.

CTR have the fucking worst memes.

Trump will win.

Praise kek.

has anyone noticed that these phony CTR shills won't say the word "faggot," so as to not offend anyone? yet, they post memes on pol? it's as if they're virtue signalling on the toilet of the internet. it's ok CTR, you can call trumpkins faggots. i'll let it slide.

I'm whiter and richer than you mate, that's why im supporting Hillary

Drumpfy asshurt. Enjoy your last night here drumfy

Bump goes in all fields

if you insist faggot

>triggered over shitty meme.

kek

S-STOP!

IT ISN'T FAIR

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WIN!!!

Say madam president, faggot

this is you on extra chromosomes

When is past bedtime?

>hilldawgs getting this desperate

jeez
how apalling

in ur dream

DRILL FOR HILL

ok

Obama is going ham on Trump in Philly.

Lol ok southerner shitskin.

kek

Stop.... I'm going to fucking kill myself...

I like to imagine one of you prepubescent edgy faggots trying to explain to someone, say a female, about "kek"

>hehe you see there is a frog statue in existence and my favorite meme is a frog xD
>and and and my favorite dragon ball z image board has the numbers on the post and and and sometime the numbers match and it's because the frog magic hehe xD

>he actually believes there's genuine Hillary shills on Sup Forums

Man.. this is too much.

P.S. Faggot

>no blood

fake

Screenshotting these threads for the shill butthurt when trump inevitably wins.

You guys are projecting so hard lmao

Did Clinton send down some cyanide pills to the CTR office to take if she loses or something?

Oh jesus..

I've seen lots of gore in my time, but this actually made me cringe. Fuck.

do it faggot

Trump will go down in Sup Forums history as the source of great meme's regardless of outcome.

Hillary will be remembered for shit shill threads like this

That's it... i'm done....

I've been screenshotting Sup Forums's Trump delusion for a few days now for the inevitable Clinton victory.

Chances are you'll be crying about how Trump was ""cheated"" on Sup Forums and at that point I will laugh at you.

ITT: CTR LAST DAY AT WORK

「アイム ・ウィズ・ハー」!

くたばれトランプたん。

What a terrible, awful meme.

Why can't any of these be clever?

Because triggering Trumpniggers is the greatest joy of all.

>one day until "meme magic" dies for good