Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 Launch Trailer

It's out today, anyone gonna get it?
It has 200+ characters from throghout the multiverse, a huge open world and a story written by Kurt Busiek.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jBhHE3CY46A
>youtube.com/watch?v=eSQ0Ms1iIkU

Shame about the no X-Men or FF though, at least this time it isn't limited to just the Avengers like in the last game.

Other urls found in this thread:

lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It also has inflation Kamala, would that get you to play it?

I miss Dimensions.

I need this to hapoen in the comics. Hell, I'd even take it in Champions.

>Giving money to WB
Fucking never

Ask again around Easter when it's ten bucks and they finished removing most of the painfully obvious bugs that shouldn't have been there in the first place since they just recycled the same game for the twentieth time.

>game aimed at children
>pre-order bonus, DLC and shit

How long until the figures are in loot boxes and I can buy 1.000.000 studs for 2.99$?

Well there are those miniature figures similar to funkpop dolls, the whole mystery 'what is it' boxes they're in can count for lootboxes.

Was Hyperion ever confirmed for it?

>lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes_2

Fuck, that really is a big roster.

I don't see him on the list

> 200+ charecters
> Only one that actually matters

Is that the full roster? I get their perverse logic in cutting out Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, but why no Ultron or Punisher?

>Giant roster.
>Still no Speedball or Power Pack.

It's like they don't even want my money.

Lego games end up dropping in price to like $20 in a matter of months, so no way am I getting it now. I'll wait until all the DLC is out, the game is in the dollar bin, and maybe the season pass goes on sale THEN I'll get it.

That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to the game. It looks great. Just that I don't mind waiting until it goes down in price. I've already got a bunch of other games occupying my time rightt now anyways and the lack of online means I don't have to worry about missing out on the "community" or what have you.

>Mysterio
buying three copies

This was a character i was genuinly looking forward too

This should be the only response

I can't keep track of these games. Is this MCU only?

>mysterio
>kamala
>KANG
>mcu only

I want to get it but it's pretty pricey and im broke rn

No X-Men and Fantastic Four heroes/villain... but they have Iron Duck and a lot of MCU characters, what the hell is this shit?

>no F4
>no X-men

No. Fuck no. Marvel went bankrupt in the 90's due to the industry collapse (caused in large part by Marvel's shitty business practices) and stayed afloat by selling off their movie rights. FOX owning the rights to F4 and X-Men is totally 100% valid deal and is one of the reasons Marvel comics still exists. Marvel punishing ME as a fan because they decided decades later that they're butthurt about a deal that they initiated and signed willingly and then greatly profited from is complete fucking bullshit.

Marvel will not get a penny from me. Fuck them. Yes I am mad.

>No X-Men

yeah, fuck no. fuck Disney for doing this childish garbage and not using the X-Men in their games. Anyone buying this game, regardless of its quality is a retard for supporting these kind of business practices

I don't support it but it doesn't change the fact that I care about personal enjoyment over what some fuckheads on the internet say

who says something about caring what other people say? are you one of those people who is all "guys, just don't play the game if you don't like it" type of people who don't give a shit about how companies shit on their fans? I hope you don't support DLC

Who is arguing otherwise?

We're individual people against one of the biggest companies in the world about something as retarded as 'the characters we want aren't in the games'

DLC is fucking dumb, If I like a game enough I'll buy the extra content though.

Fucking this. I swore off the Lego games after I played Lego Avengers. Such trash game design that any amateur should be able to iron out.

t. Fox executive

>No X-men

Fuck them

>kurt busiek
well now...

>Still blaming Disney where it the truth is it is Marvel and Marvel alone fault.

Long shot I'm sure but do they have:
>Great Lakes Avengers
>1602
?
Also I'm guessing Fox stepped in to keep their movies out. Why now?

>Also I'm guessing Fox stepped in to keep their movies out. Why now?
Fox has nothing to do with it. Marvel has the rights to use X-Men or FF characters if they want to (see Marvel Future Fight), they just don't want to because Perlmutter is butthurt.

>Also I'm guessing Fox stepped in to keep their movies out.

Nope.

So...... what happens if The Mouse most of Fox's properties?

fuck off mugga you have a billion games already

Then Perlmutter and Marvel will end up looking like more of a bunch of Jackasses then they already are.

>Miles, Kamala, Spider-Gwen and fucking Gwenpool are all maingame
>Ironheart is DLC
Get fucked Riri

waiting for a sale.

while i 100%'d the original Lego Marvel Super Heroes, when I picked up Marvel Lego Avengers I barely made it through the first mission. It was just a snoozefest.

You can tell he had lots of fun writing Kang.
He uses the Eternity Crystal to rewind time in order to hear people compliment him twice.

As dumb as it sounds, i'm gonna be getting it as a birthday gift off my younger sister. she used to love when we played the very first Lego Marvel a couple years back

>tfw no stilt-man

>X-Men
>Fantastic 4
>Nowhere to be seen.

>Classic GOTG
>Agents of Atlas
>Two-Gun Kid, Rawhide Kid, Arizona Annie
>Miguel and Maestro
>fucking Forbush Man
Yep, buying the deluxe edition. Butthurt X-Fag tears are just a bonus.

Only thing that could possibly make this game any better is Nextwave.

No. The last one, Lego Marvel Avengers, was the MCU-only one. This is comic-based and written by Kurt Busiek. Plot is basically a riff on Avengers Forever with some Secret Wars 2015 mixed in. Kang fucks with the time stream and merges a bunch of places and timelines together like 2099, Noir, Attilan, Knowhere, etc.

Unless by "MCU-only" you mean "No FF or X" in which case, yes, there's no X-men or FF characters in the game.

W E
E

WE?

WE

>MCU-only
>Z-lister Initiative characters like Gorilla Girl were in

This. The game offers so many cool and obscure playable characters, but some faggots can only sperg 'waaah waaah m-muh F4 and X-Men'.
Don't get me wrong though I like them too, but seriously guys can't you appreciate what's actuallly IN there instead of endlessly complaining about something that isn't? Or y'all just too casual?
The thing is that you can play as some of your favorite X-Men or F4 characters in LMSH or many other games. But the same can't be said about Agents of Atlas for example.

I need more pictures!

WUZ

So it looks like the DLC character breakdown is:
>GotG vol. 2
Ayesha
Ego
Taserface

>Cloak & Dagger
Cloak
Dagger

>Black Panther
Shuri

>Runaways
Alex Wilder
Chase Stein
Gert Yorkes
Karolina Dean
Molly Hayes
Nico Minoru
Old Lace

>Ant-man & Wasp
Ghost
Luis
Wasp (Hope)

>Infinity War
Black Dwarf
Corvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Supergiant
Ebony Maw
Thanos

>Champions
Falcon (Joaquin Torres)
Ironheart
Patriot
Chulk
Viv Vision

>Out of Time
Captain Assyria
Daredevil Noir
Ironman 2020
Lady Spider (May Reilly)
Hulk 2099
Nomad
Nosferata
Warmaker

>Guardians 3000
Aleta Ogord
Charlie-27
Major Victory
Martinex
Nikki Gold
Starhawk
Yondu

>Agents of Atlas
Gorrila-Man
Jimmy Woo
M-11
Uranian
Venus

There's another 13 DLC characters included in these packs, but those 13 DLC characters haven't been revealed yet anywhere. I'd wager that a chunk of those will be for Black Panther (Killmonger, Klaw, etc.) and probably a 3D Man for Agents of Atlas and a couple more Champions to round out that pack (Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur and ANAD Wasp, maybe?). Playable levels are also included for the first 6.

Solid chunk of stuff for $15. Better than the previous DLC packs at least, but then again, if you're not fans of the specific characters in these packs then it wouldn't really do much for you. Anyone going to pony up the extra bucks for them?

>Wild West level featuring Kid Colt and Star-Lord
literally my fanfic

Curious about these too.

More or less most of the Marvel universe.

>no X-men or FF.

Why?
Justify it.

>Why?

>Justify it.
If X-men were clogging up the roster then we wouldn't get a lot of the more obscure characters that never get a time to shine outside of comics in the game. I'll take Darkhawk over Wolverine, maskless Wolverine, t-shirt Wolverine, brown-suit Wolverine, girl Wolverine, grey suit Wolverine, grey suit Girl Wolverine, Gay Wolverine Jr. Patch, Weapon-X, and AoA Wolverine any day.

>Justify it
Why? We all know why they're not in the game. It's petty as hell, but it's not like the developers themselves have any control over the situation. That said I think they've more than made up for it with other characters, many of whom I like more than the X-Men anyway.

I do wish the FF were included but the X-Men hogged the spotlight for decades, especially in video games, so I'm not really upset about other characters getting a chance to shine regardless of the business reasons behind it.

I haven't played the game yet, would it even be enhanced with the X-Men present?

Why not just limit to one version of each character?

Your logic falls apart when there are multiple main characters like Cap and Iron Man.

I guess it would be enhanced if the X-Men are your favorites. It's really just a matter of what characters and levels you want to see in the game.

Peter Serafinowicz is doing an incredible Tim Curry impression, there were a couple of times in the trailer that I had to ask myself if that was him.

Why is he doing a Tim Curry impression?

Have any of the previous Lego games been later re-released as a special edition with all the DLC on-disc?

How would I be able to answer that?

>Rama-Tut isn't a playable character in this game
>Neither are Iron Lad or Immortus

It’s business as usual until the rules change.

The only miss are the FF characters, X-Men is trash.

>Phantom Rider
cool
>No X-Men, Punisher, Fantastic 4, instead we get Carnom and Guardians
nevermind

No, but the base game always plummets in price to the point that 6 months from now, it'll probably be like $20 and a year from now, it'll be $10. If you're price conscious, your best bet is to just wait until the base game gets super fucking cheap and then buy it alongside the full priced season pass (which, I mean, $15 ain't bad if you're spending it alongside a $15 version of the game.)

If you buy digitally, I think there's a deluxe edition that comes with the season pass though, and that version will probably be hit with a flash sale at some point.

Just play Lego Superheroes 1 if you want them. It's not like the gameplay changes at all.

I'm fine with more Guardians desu

Base Star-Lord is shitty MCU Star-Lord... BYE! we will never see the real Star-Lord again.

>literal game for children uses the version of a character that children are familiar with
wow really makes me think MCU Star-Lord is a more unique character anyway