Drumpf's VP literally doesn't believe in theory of evolution

>Drumpf's VP literally doesn't believe in theory of evolution.
Is this 2016? WTF? How could you vote for someone that retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
youtube.com/watch?v=r3RnvqhaY8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary voters disprove evolution. Sage

> OP still calling it the "theory" of evolution.

Fascist.

Come back when it's called the Law of evolution fag.

Trump/Pence are cartoon characters.

Clinton/Kaine are fucking supervillains.

God exists.

Liberals "believe" in evolution but don't believe that different races of humans have different intellectual potential

Tell me, what president has ever used the theory of evolution to help him make executive decisions? Or is this just a pointless attack on Pence?

>implying theory means nothing in the scientific community

You do know that gravity is a theory right? Do you not believe in that either you retard

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEA twitter.com/knobdoorman

If evolution is real, why are there still monkeys on the planet?

Evolutionfags BTFO.

"Theory" you answered yourself bub

I'd rather a southern conservative than a shill for other governments.

Well the best way to understand that is to realise that if they had spoken arabic they'd say Allahu Ackbar in just about every other sentence, but rather than explode physically they'd explode verbally.

lol OP believes in evolution

ITT: people who don't know what theory means (it's not the same as hypothesis, what you are thinking about)
If you form part of this group, you should kill yourself or at least stop reproducing for the greater good.

I'll take the white male candidates who actually will help save the western world. Just because the VP is retarded on a single issue that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for a corrupt, murderous megalomaniac who will seal the the fate of wit people forever.

Whether or not evolution is real truly does not matter. Who gives a flying fuck who my great-great-great-great-grandamoeba is? Evolutionary science has no practical purpose. What a gigantic waste of time and money.

Gravity is a fundamental force.
There is a theory describing how gravity works.
This is the theory of gravity.
It isn't the same as gravity.

>Democrats literally believe that evolution spared the human brain

Why is it so hard for you cunts to accept that people can believe whatever the fuck they want?

>It's an "Sup Forums tard pretends that he cares about science, only when it fits his world view" episode

>Implying I'm not pro-science
>Implying the Left is pro-science

>implying Drumpf is pro-science

I hate Pence, he's a Christian retard. And they're walking contradictions.
FUCK PENCE

God, you're stupid...

Name 1 way the theory of evolution is helpful in anybody's life.

found the retard

Hillary believes it's ok to call a child who has been rapped a whore to defend that child's rapist, then laugh about it on tape. How could you vote for her?

>pol/tards think like this
It helps in the same way the theory of gravity helps.

wow good thing he won't be making laws about evolution!

Hillary is evil, but I will be damned if she isn't beyond sexy.

Vaccines you retard. We can literally witness micro evolution so we know they gain resistance to drugs.

who cares about those retards? madam Hillary already won

people flipping about believing in evolution.

- believe in evolution
- no personal benefit from it
- not smarter
- no PhD in hard sciences
- still a pleb

Believing in evolution has not made my life better and I can't even apply the knowledge of evolution.

There is no evolution formula or equation.

It's not even someone like the anti-life equation where I can learn its secrets and gain superpowers.

The closest I can do is some computer sim that tries to simulate the idea of something evolving its own.

C U R R E N T
Y E A R

there are slightly more important issues at hand than if someone believes in evolution or not you fucking bong

I prefer the concept of intelligent design.

I want to create artificial life from scratch.

BTFO

this
libtards are cherry picking the theory of evolution

minor details CTR scum

evolution is just a theory (a guess)

We're reaching the point of intelligent design being a reality

youtube.com/watch?v=r3RnvqhaY8Y

So is gravity you fucking retard

Hillary and her VP literally believe men can change into women by thinking really hard.

HA! No. There's a shit ton of careers that apply what we've come up with regarding the study of how gravity works, necessary for the continued success of our society.

On the contrast, evolution only breeds armchair scientists who get paid big bucks to name monkey skeletons that they can connect to humans in some arbitrary way. Or they make useless shit like that most people are just fine without.

The left doesn't believe that niggers have lower IQs because of genetics. Everyone denies science they don't like.

Triggered

>most people are fine without vaccines

Nice b8

>religion is bullshit I believe in science
>science is wrong, there are more than two genders

>What is a theory?

Aristotle.
Thought to be the smartest man on the planet.
He believed that the Earth was the center of the universe, and everybody believed him, because he was so smart.
Until another smartest guy came around, Galileo, and he disproved that theory, making Aristotle and everybody else on Earth look like a bitch.
'Course, Galileo then thought comets were an optical illusion, and there was no way that the moon could cause the ocean's tides.
Everybody believed that because he was so smart.
He was also wrong, making him and everyone else on Earth look like a bitch again.
And then, best of all Sir Isaac Newton gets born, and blows everybody's nips off with his big brains.
'Course, he also thought he could turn metal into gold, and died eating mercury, making him yet another stupid bitch! Are you seeing a pattern?

Evolution isn't 100% proof nor can it be proven. Science in itself is about finding out what can and can't be but evolution can never be 100% certified fact any scientist worth his salt will tell you that

this guy thinks Chelsea is his daughter

I voted based on who can do the best job as president. Belief in evolution has no bearing on this.

The only way this could be construed politically is saying he would be against forced vaccinations, which I'm perfectly fine with. I'll continue using them but I don't think anyone should be forced.

Polio is a meme created by the vaccine jew

these were all the smartest scientists on the planet. Only problem is, they kept being wrong. Sometimes.I'm a fool because I have more faith in the saints that wrote the Bible? Yeah, because you just read the words of a bunch of guys that you never met, and you just take it on faith that everything they wrote was true.

He's from the future, he knows that evolution doesn't exist you stupid cunt. Go educate yourself.

You get your information from a book written by men you've never met.
And you take their words as truth, based on a willingness to believe, a desire to accept, a leap of of, dare I say it? Faith?

whoop whoop inbreed detected. bet you worship christ too you faggot.

I was replying to a guy who asked when evolution ever helped anybody. Not if evolution has a political purpose.

Trump is playing 4D chess.

By picking Pence, he is preventing his assassination.

They know they would hate Pence more.

>Trump is playing 4D chess.
When will this meme end? He can't even play tic tac toe

On the contrary, I think evolution might be one of the only times Science may have gotten it right. It's one of the only things that gives into the idea of spontaneous order, the foundation of the free market as well. A lot of mainstream science is today is just scrambling for funding to find things that can't be proven with huge ceilings of more funding. BBT is one like this.

Full disclosure, I hold an advanced degree in astrophysics and left research 8 years ago to Perdue software development in the private sector. Best idea I ever had. Mainstream science is a joke.

degenerate ass bong

>he doesn't believe what I believe!
>PERSECUTE HIM
Literally islamic