Why do cumskins try so hard to look attractive by copying eastern features...

Why do cumskins try so hard to look attractive by copying eastern features? I would be ashamed of myself if I had pasty cumskin too.

NI HAOOOO CHING CHONG DING DONG PING PING

>eastern features
wat

It's going to feel good crushing Canada and its government of Chinese agents when we annex Alberta.

She's Got Armenian genetics you racist twat.

I hate your guts for making me defend a Kardashian,fucking asshole.

I've never seen a picture of Kylie before, but I have seen pictures of the other two.

It's pretty interesting how post-plastic surgery she looks just like the other plastic sister, and pre-plastic-surgery she looks just like the sister that didn't get all the plastic surgery.

>east asians try to imitate whites via plastic surgery
>white people try to imitate east asians
#JustWhitePeopleThings

wuld bang left
burn right ina fire

You're a shaved monkey GO chatter and dance for bananas elsewhere

Also

Asian women all have balding and thinning hair issues after 25
After 36 the thinning hair and boys body means you may as well by fucking a bloke
Faggot

Aren't all girls cumskins?

her on the left looks more hispanic than chink

right*

Her original look is much more attractive. The plastic bitch on the right can die.

Why do white girls tan themselves ??

kylie jenner was replaced

i hate that i know this, but she doesn't. she's the kardashian's half sister. caitlyn and kris are both white.

no she doesn't. she's a jenner, not a kardashian. both her parents are white.

hispanics are mixed with amerindians, who belong to the mongoloid race

God damn, what the fuck happened to him?

cake soap

(((((they))))) convinced white girls its fashionable to look act and think like niggers

Western traits are beautiful. Fuck what you think. And white skin is valued in any culture, it is not because of the West.

from a white guy in Brazil

>from a white guy in Brazil

t. Monkey that stole a months supply of skin bleach

Just bad lighting
This nigga has aids
how many black sons does Bill Clinton have?

yuk

please dont think that a degenerate coalburner whore speaks for all our white women

>bad lighting

then so is OP's pic

t. Pajeet Kwan

See this American modern culture at its finest, let's all accept ourselves as niggers and listen to sum rap muzik.

She got lip injections and a spray tan to look more like the other Kardashians for money, most likely. No kne wants to look like you chinks, even other chinks.

She has zero gook facial features, fish face.

What's a cum skin?

That's Mr! You swarthy jungle savage

Ebonics

Chinese and Indian immigrants talk like niggers now, because they're all lazy and stupid

>cumskins

Pigskins*

creepy. this whore is going to look rough af in 10 years.

How the fuck is that east asian? Shes trying to be black moron

They are mixed
Typical Dominican self hate

you mean cave becky

Oh man I remember seeing him a few years ago on tv but I couldn't recognize him and shortly after freaked out. Kinda sad desu

>White people have only one skin tone

Okay then.

She actually looks cuter on the left, the Kardashians are evil and disgusting degenerates.

I remember when she was white. I also remember when her mom was her dad.

Kylie was jealous that Kim was getting more black dudes, so she had surgery to look like her.

Like when Michale Jackson wanted to look more like Janet

The surgeon did a good job I must say -- but if she has kids it'll be weird that they don't look anything like her

Wogs attempt at turning our own insults on us (shitskin to cumskin). The result is typically pretty retarded since they lack creativity and just copy us like children, just as they do in many other facets of life.

That procedure -- whatever it is, doesn't work so well.