Is Linda Park a better wife than Sue Storm?

Is Linda Park a better wife than Sue Storm?

Everyone is better than Sue except for Medusa.

This feels like Namorfag

What is Namorfags agenda anyway? It's not clear like Damifag

Don't know about Sue Storm much, but Linda Park is one of the better hero love interests in general. She's great with Wally, have connections with other members of the flash family, and had a personality that made her fun to read about

She's one of the few non-superpowered love interests that I like and I'd love to see her come back

Anyone can be a better person than the people of Marvel.

>Don't know about Sue Storm much
She likes to make out with a guy that tries to kill her husband and brother.

This is all you need to know.

Everything in this pic is elseworld

"Marvel Knights" isn't Elseworld unless it goes against canon. "1234" doesn't, therefore it's canon.

This pic is also canon. Written by Byrne, considered one of F4 best writers.

So, namorfag. How do you feel about X-Men: Red?

I know, for a fact, that it will be bad, filled with soap-opera drama, filled with characters ignoring what Namor has done in the past years, Jean Grey will probably not resist a guy screaming Imperius Rex to her face and all that.

But, if Marvel readers like this kind of story, what can I do? No accounting for taste.

>implying jean hasn't carried out horrific acts on the same level as, if not worse than, namor

Holy shit how many times she is going to make out with namor? At this point they can be considered lovers and not a one night thing

Sue's awful so that's not saying much.

Linda's just an Iris and Lois rip off on her best day so she's not very good.

It was written by Glenn Herdling. At least when you try to shitpost in the thread, Namorfag, read the fucking comics before.

Holy Shit. What is it with Marvel and cuckholding?

Jesus Christ, is everyone in that universe a piece of shit?

>Those tights

Namor is THICC

From what I can tell he wants Namor to stop existing, ideally to retroactively have never existed. Yeah it's retarded but that's how it is.

True.

It is in continuity, though, that Sue simply decided to make out with Namor while her husband was in the negative zone. Am I lying?

We don't see Linda Park making out with Hunter Zolomon.

Didn’t the Flash TV show have Linda date Barry?

Before Wally West even existed, yes.

Anyway, it is not like Barry is a villain trying to kill Linda's family.

Marvel Knights is explicitly non-canon. It's in the same vein as the MAX line, taking place outside the 616-verse, you fucking retard.

And even aside from that, all your "examples" are a fucking decade old.

Barry literally is the villain who killed Linda's family.

In which episode Barry killed Linda's family?

Yeah, bit we see Linda Park making out with John Fox