How did Inhumans match up to Agents of SHIELD? Are we hyped for the new season?

How did Inhumans match up to Agents of SHIELD? Are we hyped for the new season?

mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g

youtube.com/watch?v=8PkEY2-E5-8

youtube.com/watch?v=tNa2nSGz2iE

youtube.com/watch?v=SeotYtIYSlo

Even being matched against Justin Beyber making a public reading of the Vagina monologue, Inhumans wouldn't hold out.

That being said, I am excited for the new coming SHIELD season.

Fuckin' Mack and his genre awareness

>Inhumans

The worst thing the MCU ever produced, by a wide margin.

Even Iron Fist, as fucking terrible as it was, didn't look a direct-to-video Steven Seagal movie shot in Bosnia which somehow aired on national television. I cant' believe they got the dude who directed Hard Target 2 and like four of those Death Race sequels to shoot the pilot, they were so fucking cheap it they couldn't even hire an actual TV director.

Even the CW stuff looked better and 70% of those shows are filmed in Canadian warehouses.

WAS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING BROOD

>BROOD
Could be but I think that Brood belong to Fox

Much like the first season of Agents of SHIELD, started out very weak and got interesting by the end of the season. By the end of the last episode I felt that Inhumans had potential, but it had a lot of useless filler getting there. It's telling that the most memorable performances were the guy who couldn't speak and a door.

Cut down the eight episodes into a solid 2-4 hours and it would have hooked people for more.

Inhumans isn't a show. Inhumans is a guide to stealing multi-million budgets.

Can't wait for Coulson in space; season 4 of Agents of Shield was some of the best material the MCU has put out.

TV might be a different situation.

Daily reminder that Maximus is going to stay locked in a friggin' pantry on the moon for all eternity, because Inhumans are never ever coming back.

>Iron Fist
Business Ward was fun, please don't bully

>>Inhumans
>
>The worst thing the MCU ever produced, by a wide margin.
That's a funny way of spelling Jessica Jones.

Jessica Jones was good.

I think Inhumans is ok if you go into t knowing that it's going to be bad, and expecting very little of it. When I watched it, I was getting flashbacks to cheesy older action shows like Hercules and Xena. It had a 'cheap television' sort of charm to it, and I didn't mind it. I'd never 'recommend' it to anyone, but it certainly wasn't as exaggeratedly bad as people like to make it out to be.

Except Hercules and Xena acctually had good writing.

Inhuman's main problem isn't its cheap look, That I could do it, the problem is the plot that barely hold together with characters who are all trying to win a who-will-make-the-stupidest-decision contest.

writers wanted to put characters in certain position and situation, but didn't knew how to put them there and stopped caring about how to make it sound right.

>I was getting flashbacks to cheesy older action shows like Hercules and Xena

Except those shows were intentionally campy by design.

Inhumans really seemed to think it was the new Game of Thrones.

Jessica Jones was better than the comic it was based on.

I don't know if they were intentionally campy, but they clearly took inspiration from old Peplum movies. They had the production value they could afford to have.

Oh, I agree about the writing. It's pretty telling when you have to write out almost everyone's superpowers within the first few episodes. I mean, at least Blackbolt has an established reason to hold back. Taking away everyone else's powers is just lame.

>I don't know if they were intentionally campy

>produced by Sam Raimi and and Robert Tapert

user.

The thing is, you could take most of the episode at straight face.

SHIELD has gradually been dragging itself to become the best super-hero show on TV and Netflix, barring stuff intended to be mini-series like Legion, which we'll see how it holds out.

Gotham is still somehow better. Gifted is a worthy competitor too.

No
That isn't a big deal

I really don't like Gotham. They aren't as cute as they think they are, and the silly stuff doesn't always work with the vibe they are trying to give. At least, not for me.

SHIELD also has consistently GOAT finales for all their segmented sub-stories, which is something Netflix always shits the bed on, Marvel and otherwise.

Gotham has amazing visuals. No matter how good AoS's writing is, it still looks like it was filmed in a warehouse. Mostly because it was.

Visuals (mostly framing and lighting) are definitely better on Gotham, but that's not really enough to make a show good.

Agreed. And AoS's got what it takes to be the best capeshow on tv, I think.
Radcliff's death is probably my favorite scene of all the televised superhero stuff.

I'm really hyped for AoS seasons 5.

I watched the first episode of Inhumans today. How much did they spend on this show? Everything looks so cheap. Also, Karnak's actor is shit.

Radcliffe's death wasn't the saddest or most poignant scenes but it has to be one of the most somber scenes I've seen on TV.

Well they pretty much perfected the underground base look.

Brood is probably Fox. I think it might be a Snark.