Why I'm not Voting Trump

Honestly I was a huge Trump supporter but then an audio came out of him saying "grab em by the pussy" like what kind of man thinks its ok to grab em by the pussy. That's sexual assault. Think about it what if it was your wife and trump grabbed em by the pussy. I mean c'mon be real America how can they vote for someone who grabs women by the pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzbIiHmMdic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

When you're a star women 'let you do anything' that's literally consent hand in your fucking man card you cuck

>a

>I used to be a Trump supporter like you
stop

we need a temporary ban on leaf posters until proper vetting is put into action

I ran an advanced computer simulation setting up the best data I could model. Want to know how it worked out?

Oh fuck off.

>derrr, Trump said bad things on audio
>Conveniently forgot the Clintons are career criminals

You tell them sister.

God dammit, a LEAF made me laugh

stfu sister

Something like this i imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=tzbIiHmMdic

"they" are the Tea Party

the most inbred and stupid slice of the pie

they would vote for necrophilia and zoo sex if it got them what they wanted:

no niggers
gunz
muh manufacturing jobs
D-Fence
no niggers
no Muhammed
gunz
mudwrestling
4 wheelin
cuntry music
no niggers

I'm on your side babe. The misogyny and hatred of the Trump campaign has totally sickened me. I'm doing my part by voting for her tomorrow and I hope we can count on you to do the same.

>I'm not Voting Trump

WellI made Hillary too fast so she dodged a lot but Trumo did tons of damage. All seemed lost until he got a final smash.

And it's a hit.

Hold on, everyone here is missing the point.
If you didn't look at his flag and didn't immediately delet thread, then you're the problem.

Well, Ok full disclosure, I FUCKIN HATE TRUMP.

However this quote is totally fucking out of context. The fuckwad wasn't saying he literally grabs women by the pussy. He's exemplifying what kind of shit he could get away with due to his celebrity. It was an imagined example, it wasn't to say he grabs pussies.

Fuck people. There's alot to loathe about Trump, but this line is the least of them.

God Emperor wins!

According to a state of the art Japanese simulation there will be a last minute rape fest.

Normal man talk
Sage

leaf go suck some moose dick

You can't even elect him. You are canadian for fuck sake.

>"They let me do it"
>sexual assault

Pussygate is literally nothing.

Trump specifically mentions it is consensual seconds after he makes the pussy comment. SJWs are just flipping their shit because in their retarded minds sexual assault means anything done by a white male who they personally dislike.

Member when "sexual assault" wasn't a bullshit accusation made to discredit people?

Yeah, I member.

I'll grab you by the pussy.

You're a leaf, retard. You can't vote.

THATS REALLY COOL CTR

>voting for an american canidate
>Leaf Poster
Stay out of our politics leaf poster. worry about your own shitty country,

a fuckin' leaf

I can't believe most of you don't get why that tape was controversial so let me explain it to you.

Recall that it was Republicans who were the most outraged by the tape. It wasn't just because he said "pussy." It was mostly because he spoke openly about trying to fuck another man's wife. This is a huge deal to evangelists because it shows a lack of regard to the sanctity of marriage. He might as well have married a gay couple or murdered an unborn baby.

You have to understand that evangelists are just as important to Republicans as the gun lobby. You may take them for granted but the GOP does not.

The "sexual assault" thing was just the left's reaction, but they were looking for any excuse to shit on Trump anyway. It was the reaction from Republicans that cost him the election.

Are you genuinely expecting anything other than childish meme answers?

You must be a woman.
That quote made want to vote for him even more.

>He might as well have murdered an unborn baby
>Hillary openly advocates for the murder of unborn babies

Anyone who cares about that is a fucking child lmao.

stay out of american politics

you are a child

you are women

>you are women
I'm pretty sure I have a penis. I mean I jacked it earlier and all.

you virgin no wonder you like drumpf. I like Hillary I just took a jizz in a vagina

Trump on how you should treat women...

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

pocket pussy doesn't count leaf

hype!

It is called making-a-move, flirting, or foreplay. Don't be a faggot. Most women love to be grabbed by / rubbed-on the pussy right before sex.

A fucking dog sucking leaf.

>"They let you do it"
>Implying that's sexual assault
>A FUCKING LEAF
>Didn't even roll trips

Just off yourself my mane and check these

FUCK!
CHECK
THESE

DAMMIT
OK THIS TIME
IT WILL WORK

>A FUCKING LEAF

Hilldawg dies tomorrow

>2 off
Hilldawg dies THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

>Missed the hex's oppurtunity :'(

I know . A lot of mongs want to turn what he said into sexual assault, but he never said he did it without consent. He did say they let him do it because of the rich,famous,successful man he is.

you are a women