twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They want to be the only pedo ring in the world

>Falling for Jewish propaganda

FPBP

BASED

Cool guy!

they would have to destroy islam for that

BASED

Islam, the Jews, the Public school system.

Why does he look like he's a mob boss?

>immortal soul

Confirmed for never reading the bible.

This

That's just how Italians look.

>falling for the catholic meme

>High class family see something very wrong with the sexuality of one of the children they have, better send him to the clergy

For centuries this was the kind of people who went to be a catholic priest

>Believing Reformation slander

There was only abuse because communists and faggots were allowed to join after Vatican II.

>I just got a secret transmission in from God everyone he says you have to vote X or you burn in hell forever! Better do what he says!
Abrahamic religions are disgusting, they've been doing this shit for millennia. It's fucking thought control, political control, and financial control by abusing the fear of stupid people. But according to Sup Forums it's only bad when Jews do it.

>Religions have rules
No kidding.

do You know that pope jean paul 2 was highly anticomunist? He hold in high esteem to escriba de ballagher for his fight against commies in latin america

Look up Bella Dodd. Communist infiltration started in the 60's. That where "liberation theology" came from.

what are we supposed to do with them

Hey man you better delete that post and wire me $100 or you're going to be devoured by locusts for a million years, God just told me

voting for anyone to rule you costs you your soul.

Prove it based on scripture and church teaching.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

Yeah i know about «liberation theology» that movement gave place to «vicaria de la solidaridad» here in Chile that were constantly fighting against the humans right violation during the helicopter man dictatorship, but i regret to tell you that they are not the same people that are raping kids, the ones who do rape children are from the right wing othe church look up who karadima is

I think it works like Highlander. He has to behead the wetback Pope.

wtf I love christianity now

Go full orthodoxy

>karadima

Seems like he was part of the "Charismatic" movement, i.e., a liberal.