Holy fuck it's really her... w-what do we do!?

Holy fuck it's really her... w-what do we do!?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Maddy Beckwith&oq=Maddy Beckwith&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
findmadeleine.com/home.html
willhillarywin.com/events/washington-d-c-pizza-for-hillary-with-john-podesta-campaign-chair-and-maya-harris-senior-policy-advisor-and-special-guest-chef-james-alefantis-of-comet-ping-pong/
statement-analysis.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/statement-analysis-mccann-interview-2011.html
static.politico.com/c5/fe/95c6debf49adb6b47e929f3cee9b/clinton-pizza-party-ad.pdf
tips.fbi.gov
archive.fo/0oVo3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/35941/10011
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/120662/New-image-shows-how-Madeleine-McCann-might-look-seven-years-on
archive.fo/OxQdP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first we need to know more abot that girl desu

Holy motherfucking shit this is huge if this is real. I'm not sure how big this is outside of the UK but here The McCann case is literally THE biggest missing person case in the UK.

1. Podesta brothers look EXACTLY like the police drawings
2. Podesta was abroad during the time of Madeleine McCann's kidnapping
3. Podesta is a confirmed pedophile TOO many coincidences
4. She looks the correct age in that picture.... and is ZIP-tied

Tell the FBI!! They'll get to the bottom of the corrup...tion...oh, nevermind

MATE
look

THIS IS FROM MET POLICE

Tell Scotland Yard, they're atleast vested in this case.

FBI can't be trusted with ledes anymore.

This is the story that sparked it all user.

This is getting creepy. Pic related.

More pic related!!!

>zip tied

What is this meme? I don't see anything.

>zip-tied

HAHAHAHA

I just hope Sup Forums is actually satire sometimes.

FBI user SAID "pay attention to the picture with the cards."

AHHHHHH !!!!

pic related

>draw random lines on someone's face
>DUDE ITS HER LMAO

last thread was killed as quick as your or some other user posted this shit

This has been censored everywhere! SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD!

Oh look it's the 'le stop arnie' posting taig fag again. Aren't you supposed to be huffing powdered potato dust while fapping over your women's non-existent asses?

That doesn't look like her

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Not even shilling, but I see nothing. Someone should circle it.

there's something to all this, but a couple of mistakes here. the girlfriend Maddy is referring to Mark Bittman. i wonder if he's in the photo, but if not, i don't think its related.

and the madeleine in the second email is most likely referring to Madeleine Albright

But Albright is significant in that she allegedly had Scalia killed, plus the "wetworks" email

Look at
See the clear bit near where her jumper starts?

Same. I think they're confusing her cuff for a tie. There is something under the cuff, but it doesn't look like it's necessarily a zip tie.

Anyway, the podesta bros do look pretty much exactly like the drawings, and and are kinda interesting.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE PURSUING NOTHING.

AT LEAST THE COMET PING PONG LINKS ARE DEMONSTRABLE, THIS SHIT IS PURE SPECULATION.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO PURSUE THIS, MAKE SURE YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING CONVINCING. OTHERWISE, YOU'RE ONLY PLAYING INTO CTR'S HANDS. ALL YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW ARE COINCIDENCES.

>2016
>The year Sup Forums got so assblasted they became /x/-lite

>Winston: I don't know - I don't care. Somehow you will fail. Something will defeat you. Life will defeat you.

>O'Brian: We control life, Winston, at all its levels. You are imagining that there is something called human nature which will be outraged by what we do and will turn against us. But we create human nature. Men are infinitely malleable. Or perhaps you have returned to your old idea that the proletarians or the slaves will arise and overthrow us. Put it out of your mind. They are helpless, like the animals. Humanity is the Party. The others are outside - irrelevant.

>Winston: I don't care. In the end they will beat you. Sooner or later they will see you for what you are, and then they will tear you to pieces.

>O'Brian: Do you see any evidence that this is happening? Or any reason why it should?

>Winston: No. I believe it. I know that you will fail. There is something in the universe - I don't know, some spirit, some principle - that you will never overcome.

>O'Brian: Do you believe in God, Winston?

>Winston: No.

>O'Brian: Then what is it, this principle that will defeat us?

>Winston: I don't know. The spirit of Man.

>O'Brian: And do you consider yourself a man?

>Winston: Yes.

>O'Brian: If you are a man, Winston, you are the last man. Your kind is extinct; we are the inheritors. Do you understand that you are alone? You are outside history, you are non-existent.

>His manner changed and he said more harshly:

">'And you consider yourself morally superior to us, with our lies and our cruelty?'"

>Winston: Yes, I consider myself superior.

>"'...You are the last man,' said O'Brien. 'You are the guardian of the human spirit...”

So when do we find this sick fuck and drag him into the street for a good old fashioned public execution with a side of torture?

Seriously, even zoomed in it looks like sleeves.

Stop being fucking retards.

>That timeline where Sup Forums became a super detective and discovers pedorings in the highest sphere possible.

OH BOY WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Bugger off you knacker

I'm right and you know it

I think Maddy = google.com/search?q=Maddy Beckwith&oq=Maddy Beckwith&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Fuck off, her parents killed her

You guys should check yourselves

Contact her parents
findmadeleine.com/home.html

Send them the picture and ask if that's Maddie. A loving mother will always recognize their child

lol this is /x/ tier tinfoil

Bravo

[email protected]

PIZZA FOR HILLARY

willhillarywin.com/events/washington-d-c-pizza-for-hillary-with-john-podesta-campaign-chair-and-maya-harris-senior-policy-advisor-and-special-guest-chef-james-alefantis-of-comet-ping-pong/

Careful folks, don't let that confirmation bias kick you in the nuts.

That's how you get down the path to being manipulated in full.

It wasn't men, it was one man

Hate to say it mate but this all seems pretty far fetched you guys still havn't come up with anything solid yet tbhfam

The parents killed her themselves

They killed her or are involved in some way

statement-analysis.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/statement-analysis-mccann-interview-2011.html

thread just died but incase you missed it, Mae Podesta's FB just got rekt cos her netflix password was in the emails and its the same password for her facebook

HERE IS WHAT THE PIZZA PAC WAS USED FOR !!!!!!

static.politico.com/c5/fe/95c6debf49adb6b47e929f3cee9b/clinton-pizza-party-ad.pdf

>brazil everybody
>master of infiltrating and ruining free games
>he has an opinion about politics
>lmao filthy green olympic pool
>world capital of trannies

Her hands are most likely not zip tied, but whatever

2 more pics

>yfw they sold her to podesta

tips.fbi.gov

Why not send it to her parents?

It is NOT ziptie. I was playing with this photo in better resolution in photoshop. This shit does not look like zip tie on better resolution photo. Sorry anons but it is false lead in my opinion. All this pizzagate is weird as fuck and I believe that something really wrong is going on here. But this is not ziptie. Overreacting like that will bring more harm to this case than good.

3/3

We've got solid evidence of the mental health status of pizza-posters

>cacio e Pepe

meme magic is real

I'm emailing them right now

[email protected]

Can anyone confirm via archive?

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. CARDS!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS

I can't even keep up anymore

SOURCES:
archive.fo/0oVo3

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/35941/10011

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/120662/New-image-shows-how-Madeleine-McCann-might-look-seven-years-on
archive.fo/OxQdP

SPREAD IT NIGGERS

> We've got evidence of Clinton/Podesta pedo rings

> POst photos of pizza places

>SEND TO NYPD
SEND TO NYPD
>SEND TO NYPD
SEND TO NYPD

This

Lol Trumpfags getting desperate.

Sad thing is you know that's not her yet you just want to shit out something and see if it sticks.

Good thing you will all be gone by tomorrow night.

Good riddance.

that was one narrative pushed in the case

other sources say multiple perps are more likely

>Heil fucking Hitler
I fuckin love you Sup Forums

>pepe

SHES NOT ZIP TIED YOU FUCKING GOONS
ITS THE CTR SHILLS TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE WHOLE THING FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I highly doubt Podesta is going to be walking around in public with a zip tied teenage girl, but fuck logic right?
All these /x/fags are really pissing me off.

Her parents may be in on it. Sacrificing their first born to the cult is a big deal for these sick fucks. It's how they rise in the ranks. Check their lifestyle/social standing since the disappearance...if it's significantly better than prior...that might indicate something about them.

Leave those poor people alone.

If you guys really think you have something, send it to the authorities.

For Christ's sake have a soul.

Check the OP picture. I think I can see it. Maybe. So blurry.

Any Nudes?

FUCKING REKT

If this is true... holy shit...

Forward it to her parents and see what they do? Not brain science, desu.

IT'S THE SMOKING GUN. BOTH OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE CHINS

"Keep your account secure and easy to use"

kek'd

Wow, OP.
She has a nose, an eyebrow, and a jaw.

It MUST be her.

The katsap horde is desperate.

>public sector business anal

kek

Also, the mccains offered their daughters to the elites and then had a change of heart.
Their story is literally eyes wide shut if the movie continued and kidman and cruise regretted and wanted off.

The zip tie is past her wrist. It's difficult to see.

YOU CAN FUCKING SEE THE ZIPTIE. HOW IS THIS NOT PUBLIC

Agreed, but it should be looked into regardless.

We need to debunk it quickly and move on.

I'll be honest, it could be a zip tie, but even if it was they look extremely loose on her wrists.

Has anyone in the thread ever see irl a person that had dope?or even benzos?

this girl is clearly DRUGGED

Fuck off CTR

i rmemeber that being said. Said 'cards are important.'

I hope you brits are sending this to Scotland Yard.

user who made the thread is probably banned but if the user who got it is reading this please put a Trump endorsement on her FB page, link to the wikileaks podesta email archive, make cover photo wikileaks, fucking whatever you can

you can see the ziptie best where it passes over her left forearm, it goes across both wrists and hides under the sleeve of her right arm

ZIP TIE CONFIRMED
IGNORE CTR SHILLS
THIS SHIT IS HOT

>its a: she wasn't killed by irresponsibility of her parents and actually got snatched up and it WASN'T a cover-up episode

>the mccains offered their daughters to the elites and then had a change of heart.
Evidence? Fuck off.
Chances are they accidentally killed their daughter and tried to cover it up.
Elite sacrifices and other nonsense? Find some proof.

Hope someone read all her Facebook messages

Not sure if Sup Forums is satire or not

It looks like we have Mae Podesta in for her meeting right now on.

Haha those google searches

Oh look, more ammo for the Clinton camp to use against Drumpfags.

2bh I can't wait for this election to be over so Sup Forums will stop acting like idiots