NEW THREAD KEEP THIS SHIT ALIVE

NEW THREAD KEEP THIS SHIT ALIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
findmadeleine.com/contact_us/index.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57105
youtu.be/STcDMoQ4KT0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
i0.wp.com/washingtonlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/WL_150430_48.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMMMMMMMMPPPP

So? The guy on the left has no glasses in the sketch and the guy on the right doesn't show his teeth. Clearly not them. Please delete this thread.

>only 2 minuets after the last thread got archived
bump

Ayo whats going on in this thread? Someone make an infographic if its a habening

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

READ THE PIC ANONS! Educate yourself, spread the word and keep these threads alive!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

POSTING FROM LAST THREAD

GUYS

>i have no time for food

DELET THIS NOW

PRAISE KEK

Jeffrey Epstein
John podesta
Anthony podesta

Seriously, where did this image come from?
Is the first OP still here?

CAN'T WAKE UP

this is the smoking gun if it's really her

What are you talking about they look nothing alike

If Podesta kidnapped her why the fuck would Podesta have to be told its his girlfriend maddy, he would know,

SEND HELP

What is it? Hand restraints or something?

bumperion the wizard

"Look at the cards" FBI user post

>Open in desktop view to download.

OP here it was attached to one on the podesta emails, ill try and find it

the more you bump this shit, the more likely shillary is going to get elected. but then again, that's the point of this little side-game, isn't it?

as i posted in the other thread:

i couldn't help but notice you're all retarded.

someone is obviously setting you all up, knowing you would take the bait. the idiots who "discovered" the "connection" are leading you idiots on, distracting you from actual bombshells that could influence the election. instead, all you fucking retards are chasing your tails on the evening before the most important election in our lifetimes. you could be on the front lines, exposing hillary's crimes, yet instead, you're chasing down a conspiracy theory that absolutely zero people give a fuck about, nor will hear about, thanks to the lamestream media who will not be covering this idiotic conspiracy until well after the election tomorrow. this is all perfectly timed bait to get you spergs hooked on some idiotic quest that you all seem way too eager to fulfill. fuck. how dense are you people? get the fuck on wikileaks and find a way to take down hillary. stop doing this gay ass faggot shit. FUCK. I'M FUCKING PISSED.

Should we contact with her parents?

findmadeleine.com/contact_us/index.html

Is there any theories on what else could be on her wrists? It really does look like the excess plastic from a tightened zip tie.

So is everyone in that room in on it then? I wouldn't think they would bring out a ziptied girl to a card party of young and old people

First OP here. I found it through an "Eyes Wide Open" thread.

I also found that Jimmy Comet 's friend who's made Twitter comments makes "Child Sized Coffins" to compliment the "Kill Room"

photo i tweaked a bit earlier, definitely something there but idk what it is

DO IT HERMANO, DO IT

Who is the guy sitting next to her by the way?
Does anyone know?

Pants-on-head retarded. That is all.

she was a toddler when kidnapped. she wouldn't know

Note him in the comments

Esto es la ostia de fuerte. He enviado a alerta digital un mensaje ahber si publican algo. Es que se ve claramente.

I know, but why would she be ziptied in a room full of people. would that not throw up red flags?

Bumping for the love of justice.

Mae Podesta's Backdoor???

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57105

>WORKINGONMYNIGHTCHEESE
"Working on my night moves, trying lose some teenage blues"

Some user suggested someone uses an unblurring program on the photo to make zipties more apparent.

I can't really tell if the results are good or not.

from the new batch..

>Young Voters

>No Trap Doors!

I kek'd

we might be making history lads

LOVEHEART L
BOY LOVER

i like the fact that close minded retards like you can't stay on Sup Forums too long
you just come and go

The original photo with card-game, with alleged Madelaine McCann, with Podesta sen. at right, with veteran soldier Podesta jun. at left, and with some young guy who is alleged to be Epstein with dyed hair, but rather seems like an age of his possible son...

Podesta email 35941

#From: Megan Rouse
#To: Mae Podesta , Mom , John Podesta
#Subject: Action shot
#Date: 01.12.2014 0:05

no text, just this photo in attachment...

If I were american I would take my wepons and clean this shit.

DEATH WISH please we need you

Have you guys alerted the FBI yet or what? When can I expect them to actually do anything?

Bump. God I hate these fuckers. It's unbelievable.

youtu.be/STcDMoQ4KT0

Dude. Smart thinking.

AAHHHHHHHHH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

not only does that not look like her but Madeliene was kidnapped back in 2007 she would be 11 now, that photo from comets in from 2014/2015 lad

Bump

^^

Okay the ziptie can be put the fucking rest. she has on a beaded bracelet. Nice find with high res. Nice try derailing with the ziptie ctr

it was actually a burger user who did it I just made sure it wasn't fake

s-so I helped too n_n

what the fuck are these photos?
does the pizza restaurant actually post them in plain sight?

sorry i mean
Triangle L= Boy lover

Some redditor is taking responsibility for finding all this shit out

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

BREAKING: From the user who brought you the Laura Silsby connection: I have uncovered a pedophile with links to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, David Brock, George Soros, Marina Abramovic and the Podestas

Credits to all the anons on Sup Forums who have been working around the clock on this, as well as our own nimble navigators, especially /u/dota2_scrub who found the Soros/Obama documentation.

what a faggot

>hey guys its me that guy and i did all this its me hey
instead of
>look at this important info

literally Le Snoo O'Keefe

Bump. Can't believe it's happening.

Yes.

>#killroom

Hmm

Contacting the FBI might not amount to anything but the Brittish team investigating McCann might take an interest in our findings.

Make us cacio e PEPE
U like him?

please highlight exactly where it says "in the cards."

pro-tip: it doesn't.

I think the next step we should take is identifying everyone in the photo, if we cant find her were definitely on to something

>chin is the same
>nose is the same
>eyes are the same

the only difference is mpre or less the eyebrows probably from not sleeping

also they could've only posted the pics years later

When did Podesta go to Portugal?

*** NEW OC ***

inside Podesta home, Biljana Djurdjevic art in background

HIGH RES

Is that chelsea with her back to camera ?

What was that about obama spending 65k on a pizza party on the taxpayers dollar?

source for this:

washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

i0.wp.com/washingtonlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/WL_150430_48.jpg

>cacio e PEPE
>PEPE
>POINT EMERGING PROBABLY ENTERING

>65k
>meanwhile GOP blows billions on stupid programs

she looks a year younger in comets pics than Maddy's last known photos, cmon lad its not her

Podesta with Comet Pizzas owner

GOT EEM

If by close minded [sic] you mean not pants-on-head retarded, thank you. Besides, I'm in it for the long haul, which is to say eight years of glorious Hillary. Enjoy being stomped by foreign armies (again).

COMPARE THE MOLES ABOVE THE ON THE FAT ONE
>COMPARE THE MOLES ABOVE THE ON THE FAT ONE
>COMPARE THE MOLES ABOVE THE ON THE FAT ONE

Pizza party

#jimmycomet

bump

Honestly this is some scary shit.

oh man no this fucking rabbit hole is too deep

What? Do you not see the white line projecting from her wrist? Or do you not know what a ziptie looks like? You shouldn't be looking at her wrist but at the white line sticking out that could be the left-over material after tightening it down.

No fucking ziptie

Holy shit that looks nothing like them.
Are you faggots seriously wasting your time on this shit instead of donating/canvassing for Trump?
HAHAHAHHHA god, my dick is going to be fucking DIAMONDS tomorrow when Drumpf gets BTFO my god I can almost TASTE IT

holly crap

Where is this picture from? One of the emails? Which one?

Maddy was 4 years old, you don't see her being 4 or 5 years old in that pic?

I hate to piss on everyone's fun but that's just a walk in cooler that's been cleaned out. I'm in HVAC/refrigeration for a living and that's all this is.

JOHN PODESTA IS A CHILD MOLESTER INFOWARS.COM

So we've established Pizza is slang for prostitute or children right?

>>
>>CAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044